WIN 2x tickets to the State of Origin Game 3 in Sydney.
To win, share a picture in the comments below of how you're enjoying the perfect snack for the footy, our new American Burger Chicken Bites - available at ALDI Australia for just $4.99. The most creative and American themed response will be selected as the winner. Pick up your pack from ALDI Australia today. Competition closes June 17th 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Inghams are not responsible for any additional costs incurred by attending this event in Sydney on Wednesday July 10th 2019, including but not limited to transport and accomodation
1. This promotion is run by Inghams Enterprises Pty Limited ACN 008 447 345, referred to throughout as “Ingham’s” or “Promoter”.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who reside in Australia.
4. The promotion is only open to individual natural persons.
5. Employees of Ingham’s, Ingham’s associated companies, Ingham’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
6. The competition will run from Wednesday June 5th at 5:00pm AEST and closes on Tuesday June 17th2019 at 5:00pm AEST. All entries must be received by Tuesday June 17th2019 at 5:00pm AEST. Entries received after this time are ineligible.
7. The prize draw will take place Wednesday June 18th 2019 by Now Communications Group, Suite 301, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia.
8. To enter the Promotion, entrant’s need to share an American Themed picture featuring the Ingham’s American Burger Chicken Bites in the comments section of the associated Ingham’s Wednesday June 5th. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit. There will only be one prize winner of the 2 x State of Origin Game 3 Sydney Tickets determined by the judges. In their absolute discretion, the judges can decline to award the prize, including where the judges determine that the entry is not of publication standard. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The 2 x State of Origin Game 3 Sydney Tickets for Wednesday July 10th 2019 are admission only and valued at $566.80.
10. Ingham’s will not provide transportation or accommodation in conjunction with the tickets. It is solely the Prize winner’s responsibility to ensure they can attend the event in Sydney on Wednesday July 10th 2019.
11. The Prize will be delivered to the prize winner’s nominated email address. The Promoter will request a name and email address from the prize winner via private Facebook messenger. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to provide a valid email address.
12. The prize winner will be notified via a Facebook wall comment by Wednesday June 18th 2019 5:00pm AEST. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact a prize winner by the Facebook wall and private messenger. If no contact is made with a prize winner after three (3) attempts, over a period of five (5) days, then at Ingham’s sole discretion, the Prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and null and void and a new prize winner will be drawn who will replace the former prize winner as a new prize winner of the same category of prize. The new prize winner will be drawn from the remaining pool of entries.
13. A prize winner may notify Ingham’s in writing that he or she does not wish to receive the prize. In that event, the person will not be entitled to receive the prize and a new prize winner will be drawn.
14. The Promoter may request prize winners to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, incorrect, lost or misdirected submissions, made through Ingham’s Facebook page.
16. By submitting an entry to this competition an entrant assigns to Ingham's all rights and interest in any copyright or other intellectual property provided in connection with the competition.
17. Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
18. In the event that a prize winner is aged under 18 the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. If a prize winner is under the age of 18, their parent or guardian may be required to sign acceptance of the Terms and Conditions prior to claiming any prize.
19. Ingham’s is not liable and cannot be held responsible for any internet connectivity issues or disruption of services that may occur and impact entry into the Facebook competition.
20. Ingham’s reserves the right, at its sole discretion:
a. to disqualify any participant in the competition for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or for obtaining a winner status by unlawful means, or by tampering with the entry process in anyway.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to this competition.
22. Ingham’s is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. Ingham’s reserves the right to alter, extend or vary the competition without notice where Ingham’s in its sole discretion considers it necessary or desirable.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Inghams Enterprises Pty Limited ACN 008 447 345 and not to any other party