WIN $100 TO HELP CREATE A CLEANER AND GREENER BRISBANE
We live in a great city!
Taking care of our beautiful Brissy matters - to us and future generations… And it’s so easy to fit little things into your daily life.
Here’s a few tips from our 97.3’s Bianca Dye and Brisbane City Council:
• Order a larger recycling bin
• Sort your recycling at home
• Download the Brisbane City Council recycling app and find out what you can and can’t put in the recycling bin
• Reduce food waste in your home by meal planning and writing a shopping list
• Start a worm farm or compost bin to reduce food waste and create nutrients for your garden.
97.3 is giving you the chance to win $100 to help make a cleaner and greener Brissy – maybe you could plant your own herb garden, or start a compost? For your chance to win, just tell us in 25 words or less how you could help.http://www.973fm.com.au/win/win-100