TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) By participating in this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to participate and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. 2) The promoter is Pringles International Operations SARL Singapore Branch Registration number: T11FC0154H, 238B Thomson Road, #10-01/08 Novena Square Tower B, Singapore 307685. Eligible entrants 3)
This Promotion is open to Australia and New Zealand residents aged 18+. 4) Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Promotion period 5)
The promotion begins at 12.01am on 15/06/2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 19/08/2019 (“Promotion Period”). 6) Promotion Period opening and closing times are the local time zone of Australia (AEST). How to enter 7)
To enter the promotion eligible entrants must, before 19/08/2019:
a) buy 2 specially marked Pringles cans and hold on to the receipt/s (“Qualifying Purchase”);
b) sign in, or create an account, and upload the receipt at www.pringles.com
c) submit in answer, in 25 words or less, to the question: “Why do you think Pringles and PlayStation® are the perfect pair?”
8. Your purchase receipt/s must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
9) The two specially marked cans can be purchased separately, but both cans must be purchased before 19/08/2019. A maximum of two receipts can be uploaded per entry.
10) The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
11) Multiple entries allowed, provided each entry meets these terms and conditions.
12) Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Daily winners
13) For each day of the Promotion Period, one entrant will be selected to win a Daily Prize.
14) There will be 66 Daily Prizes to be won in total. Prizes
15) The Daily Prize is: a) 1 PlayStation®4 Pro 1TB ($559.95 AUD RRP) and 1 PlayStation® VR ($419.95 AUD RRP)
16) Each Daily Prize has a value of $979.95 AUD.
17) You can only win one Daily Prize.
18) Total prize pool is $64,673.40 AUD. Judging of entries
19) This Promotion is a game of skill. Winners will be chosen on the basis of creativity, originality and brand suitability. Chance plays no part in how the winners will be selected.
20) All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in their absolute discretion.
21) All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22) Entries must not contain any material which is, in the opinion of the Promoter, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, obscene, unsuitable, infringing content, rude or otherwise objectionable.
23) Every entry, must be your original work and not copied, assigned or commissioned to anyone else.
24 Entries received in respect of each day of the Promotion Period will not roll over to subsequent days of the Promotion Period for the purpose of daily prize judging.
25) If, in respect of a day of the Promotion Period, no valid entries have been received, the Daily Prize will roll over and be awarded the next day.
26) Winners will be chosen in accordance with the table below:
Judging date Number of winners For entries received
25/06/2019 9 15/06/2019- 23/06/2019
02/07/2019 7 24/06/2019 – 30/06/2019
09/07/2019 7 01/07/2019- 07/07/2019
16/07/2019 7 08/07/2019- 14/07/2019
23/07/2019 7 15/07/2019 – 21/07/2019
30/07/2019 7 22/07/2019 – 28/07/2019
06/08/2019 7 29/07/2019 – 04/08/2019
13/08/2019 7 05/08/2019 – 11/08/2019
20/08/2019 8 12/08/2019 – 19/08/2019
27) The winners will be notified via email within two (2) weeks from the judging date.
28) You must keep you original itemised purchase receipt/s as proof of purchase. If you don't produce your receipt for your entry when asked, the Promoter may disqualify your entry and you will lose any right to a prize. Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
29) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
30) The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Delivery
31) Once a Daily Prize is correctly claimed, the Daily Prize will be delivered to the individual named in the submitted claim form, at the nominated address, within approximately twelve (12) weeks. Pringles and its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion are not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged shipments.
32) The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and delivery. The Promoter cannot guarantee that a Daily Prize returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the winner. If the address provided is incomplete or incomprehensible the claim will be deemed invalid.
33) Daily Prize and all elements of the Daily Prize must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable.
34) The Prize is for personal use and must not be purchased or used for commercial purposes.
35) Any failure by you or (if applicable) to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s). Consent to collection and use of personal information
36) Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing complete personal information as well as supporting identification documents as may be required.
37) The Promoter collects personal information for the purpose of conducting, performing and fulfilling this promotion. The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct prize fulfilment. Personal information collected from entrants will be disclosed to an agency located in the United States for storage purposes. By entering this promotion, you consent to such collection, use and transfer of your personal information.
40) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms if this promotion cannot be run as originally planned, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
41) The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted. The Promoter, its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network.
42) Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that entrant invalid.
43) Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash.
44) The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
45) The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice.
46) The Promoter’s decisions in connection with all aspects of this competition are final.
47) All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
48) If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity and acknowledge that the Promotor is the owner of the copyright in image and footage for all publicity, photography and other promotional activity for the competition. Copyright, guarantees, waiver and liability
49) Nothing in these Terms limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under: a) the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia; or b) the Fair Trading 1986 and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, as well as any other implied warranties similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (together, Non-Excludable Guarantees).
50) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; b) any entry, claim or Daily Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; c) any variation in Daily Prize value to that stated in these Terms; or d) use of a Daily Prize.
51) The laws of New South Wales apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
52) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.