Purchase a ComvitaOlive Leaf Extract product on or after 1 April 2019 (Eligible Product); Retain proof of purchase of the Eligible Product. Proof of purchase must be dated on or after 1 April 2019. The date of purchase, product description and store name must be legible on the proof of purchase (e.g. receipt) to claim a prize;
Follow Comvita_AU on Instagram; and Comvita during the Competition Period, upload and post a photo of what they “love about winter” to Instagram along with the hashtag #lovewinterolive and tag @Comvita_AU.
At Comvita, we love winter. This winter we’re sharing the love by giving away $25,000 to lovers of our Olive Leaf Extract.
If you love Comvita Olive Leaf Extract you could win by sharing a photo on Instagram. The photo needs to show us what you love about winter. And because we know there’s a lot to love about winter, you can enter as many times as you like.
Each Weekly Winner will receive $1000 cash
The overall winner will receive $10,000 cash.
Week 1 - 12:01AM 19/05/19 to 11.59PM 25/05/2019
Week 2 - 12:01AM 26/05/19 to 11.59PM 01/06/2019
Week 3 - 12:01AM 02/06/19 to 11.59PM 08/06/2019
Week 4 - 12:01AM 09/06/19 to 11.59PM 15/06/2019
Week 5 - 12:01AM 16/06/19 to 11.59PM 22/06/2019
Week 6 - 12:01AM 23/06/19 to 11.59PM 29/06/2019
Week 7 - 12:01AM 30/06/19 to 11.59PM 06/07/2019
Week 8 - 12:01AM 07/07/19 to 11.59PM 13/07/2019
Week 9 - 12:01AM 14/07/19 to 11.59PM 20/07/2019
Week 10 - 12:01AM 21/07/19 to 11.59PM 27/07/2019
Week 11 - 12:01AM 28/07/19 to 11.59PM 03/08/2019
Week 12 - 12:01AM 04/08/19 to 11.59PM 10/08/2019
Week 13 - 12:01AM 11/08/19 to 11.59PM 17/08/2019
Week 14 - 12:01AM 18/08/19 to 11.59PM 24/08/2019
Week 15 - 12:01AM 25/08/19 to 11.59PM 31/08/2019
The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in this Competition. To enter the Competition, each entrant must:
purchase a Comvita Olive Leaf Extract product on or after 1 April 2019 (Eligible Product);
retain proof of purchase of the Eligible Product. Proof of purchase must be dated on or after 1 April 2019. The date of purchase, product description and store name must be legible on the proof of purchase (e.g. receipt) to claim a prize;
follow Comvita_AU on Instagram; and Comvita™
during the Competition Period, upload and post a photo of what they “love about winter” to Instagram along with the hashtag #lovewinterolive and tag @Comvita_AU.
The Weekly Winner will be the photo judged by the Promoter as best depicting what the entrant loves about winter (Criteria).
Each Weekly Wnner will be eligible to be judged the overall winner in accordance with the Criteria.
Are multiple entries permitted?
Yes. Each new photo counts as one entry. An entrant can enter the Competition on multiple occasions and there is no limit on the number of photos an entrant can submit however each photo can only be entered once during the Competition Period.
Receipt of entries:
The time each entry is received will be the time the photo is posted to Instagram. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt of entries.
Prize(s) – description:
This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winning entrants (Winners).
Each Weekly Winner will receive $1000 cash
The overall winner will receive $10,000 cash.
The prizes will be paid by way of cash deposits into the authorized Australian bank account specified by each winner.
Total number of Prizes:
There is a total of 16 cash prizes to be won as part of the Competition Total Prize Pool $25,000
Determining the winner(s):
The Promoter will judge weekly entries and determine the Weekly Winner for a Competition Week on or before 12:00PM on the Monday immediately following the conclusion of the relevant Competition Week. The overall Winner will be determined on or before 12:00PM on Monday 16 September 2019. Judging will occur at the Promoter’s offices at 10 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101.
Within 2 working days of the relevant Weekly Winner being determined, the Weekly Winner will be notified via Instagram messaging and must provide the proof of purchase of an Eligible Product to the Promoter via email at email@example.com
to claim their cash prize.
Within 2 days of the overall competition winner being determined, the winner will be notified by Instagram and will not be required to provide their proof of purchase again.
The names of each Weekly Winner and the Overal Winner be published on the Comvita™ website at Comvita.com.au/promotions from 29 May 2019 until 16 December 2019.
The Promoter may select additional reserve entries, and record them in order of merit (Reserve Entries) for the purpose of awarding a Prize where a winning entry is subsequently determined to be invalid or a winner is subsequently determined to be an ineligible entrant or fails to claim their prize within the three (3) month period that the Winners are published on the Website.
PART A - INTRODUCTION
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms andconditions.
2. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
3. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
4. Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to I of these terms and conditions, the Schedule will prevail.
PART B - PRIVACY
5. The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
6. By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
9. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
13. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART D - PRIZES
15. Each Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable.
16. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being lost or stolen.
17. All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
18. A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART E - HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
19. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
20. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Promoter based on the Criteria.
21. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Criteria, as determined by the Promoter.
22. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into. 24. Each winner will receive a Prize.
PART F - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
25. The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
27. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
28. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART G - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
29. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within three months of the date on which Winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the Reserve Entry.
30. Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts E and F.
PART H – NO LIABILITY
31. The Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law (as applicable), in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law..
32. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART I - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
33. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.