I should have said a person had to sign up... sorry
here's part of the relevant T&Cs
"How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Log on to either tenplay.com.au/win and register their details including (but not limited
to) name, address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a
10 Play member or 10daily.com.au/win and provide their details including (but not
limited to) name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and opt in
to 10 Daily to receive further communications via email.
6. It is free to become a 10 Play member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website
is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in
conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months are
not eligible to win a prize in this competition.
9. A limit of one online entry per day per 10 Play member applies. One membership per person
10. Entries must be received by Sunday 23 June 2019 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the Prize
Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw "
.. but they do say one entry per 10 Play member per day here, but one entry per membership full-stop in the entry form, so I'm confused -