TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Pre-Order a copy of The Hustle on Blu-Ray or DVD (Eligible Purchase) at JB Hi-Fi for a chance to WIN 1 of 3 Posters signed by Anne Hathaway & Rebel Wilson. Competition opens 09:30am AEDT on 06/06/2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 25/08/2019. Total prize pool is at a maximum of $450.00. Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 27/08/2019 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be contacted by email and published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
on 29/08/2019 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
2. Promotion commences on 6 June 2019 at 09:30am AEDT and ends 25 August 2019 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period). Three (3) prize winners (the Winners) will receive the following:
i. 1 x Poster signed by Anne Hathaway & Rebel Wilson – Maximum value of $150.00.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the
a. pre-order a copy of The Hustle on Blu-Ray or DVD from JB Hi-Fi in-store or via the online
website (Eligible Purchase); and
b. visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/the-hustle
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email & phone number;
ii. input the online order number or store receipt number;
iii. agree to the competition’s terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof
of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
5. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 6 and clause 18 (if applicable).
6. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 27 August 2019 at 09:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be included in the draw.
7. There will be a total of three (3) winners.
8. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winners
will be published on or from 29 August 2019 for 28 days.
10. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
12. Entry is limited to one per purchase of a copy of The Hustle on Blu-Ray or DVD from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer nationally. Any additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering the Promotion.
14. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 6 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
17. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 18 will apply.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 26 November 2019 at 11:00am AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 18 will be notified by email within one business days of the draw and their names will be published online at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 28 November 2019 for 28 days.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers associated with the Promotion.
20. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some reason unavailable.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
23. ThetotalPrizepoolisvaluedatupto$450.00.Prizevalueisbasedupontherecommendedretailprices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST).
24. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the Prize.
25. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the Winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
26. If the Promotion is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in connection with this Promotion.
27. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize.
28. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the supply of goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
29. EntrydetailsremainthepropertyofthePromoter.Thenameofwinnersmaybeusedforpromotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 6 and/or 18. A copy of Permitz Group’s privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pdf
) and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jbhifi.com.au/popups/privacystatement.html
30. Lottery permit numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPM/14/01133. ACT Permit No. TP 14/03687