Introducing Cruizin Fridayz, our newest spend to win promotion that will commence Friday 12th April!
Lucky members will be drawn to play COLOSSUS for the chance to win! We have 15 cruises and 5 Rav4s to be won plus a share in $90,000 cash!
Receive 1 ticket with every $10 spent on Food & Beverage at Kelly’s Brasserie, Kelly’s Cafe, The Ming or any of our bars
Receive 1 ticket for every $20 spent on any of our weekly raffles
Bonus Tickets – Receive 2 tickets with every $10 spent on Food & Beverage everyday between 5pm and 7pm at the above locations & 2 tickets for every $20 spend at Friday raffles
Place your tickets in the barrel in the promotions area after 4pm Fridays
Draws & Prizes
10 draws every Friday between 7pm and 9pm
WIN a cruising holiday, a share in $4,500 cash or on the last Friday of each month a TOYOTA Rav.
*T&Cs Apply. Permit number LTPS/19/33251. See staff for details. You must be here to win.
Membership –CRUIZIN FRIDAY – Promotion Terms & Conditions
Authorized under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33251.
Promotion Start Date: Friday 12 April 2019
Promotion End Date: Friday 30 August 2019
Date: Every Friday from 12 April 2019
Draw Times: 7pm to 9pm
Entry Barrel Closes: 9pm
Draw Location: Penrith Rugby League Club (Panthers Penrith)
Total Value of Prize(s):
One Cruise to the value of $5000.00 to be won 15 in total
One Rav4 to be won the last Friday of the month valued at $31,450 5 in total.
Trade Marketing/Publish Period
Start: Monday 1 April 2019
Finish: Friday 30 August 2019
Weekly Draws: Every Friday from Friday 12 April to Friday 30 August Panthers Penrith members have the chance to win one of 15 Cruses or one of 5 Toyota Rav4’s
How to Enter, Draw Mechanics & Determination of Winners
Friday 12 April 2019 to Friday 30 August 2019
Cruizin Friday is a spend to win promotion, that will run every day from Saturday 6 April to Friday 30 August 2019.
Members must have their current membership card swiped when spending $10 or more at any of the Panthers participating outlets to receive a ticket. Members will also receive a ticket for every $20 spent at our weekly raffle draw. The tickets need to be placed into the barrel after 4pm every Friday during the promotion.
All tickets are valid for the week of issue only and must be placed in the Barrel located in the promotions area.
The barrel will open at 4pm every Friday and close at 9PM.
The barrel will be cleared after the draws each week.
10 tickets will be drawn from the barrel every Friday evening, giving 10 members the chance to play Colossus to win one of 10 prizes including the major weekly prize.
There will be 10 winners every Friday.
• Major weekly Prize
1. Cash $1000
2. Cash $600
3. Cash $600.
4. Cash $500.
5. Cash $500.
6. Cash $400.
7. Cash $300.
8. Cash $300.
9. Cash $300
Total prize value per CRUISE week $9500. 15 weeks.
Total Prize value for Toyota Rav4 weeks $35,450. 5 weeks.
Total cash every Friday $4500.00.
Total for the 20 weeks $319,250.
The member must be a member of Panthers Penrith and be here at the time of the draw to claim the prize and play Colossus for the chance to win.
HOW TO PLAY WEEKLY DRAWS
Panthers Penrith Members must swipe every time they spend $10 or more in one transaction at any of Panthers Food and Beverage outlets, including Breakfast in Kelly’s Brasserie or for every $20 spent at our weekly raffles to receive tickets.
Members will need to keep all tickets and place them in the Barrel Friday after 4pm in the week of issue.
Members can enter as many times as they wish and can be drawn out more than once to play Colossus
Winners will be announced over the PA systems and must present themselves to the host within 4 minutes to play Colossus If the member fails to present themselves a redraw will take place
The winner will have the chance to win one of 10 prizes listed on the Colossus as listed above.
FRIDAY 7pm to 9pm
10 tickets will be drawn from the barrel located in the promotions area between the above times.
The member has 4 minutes to present themselves to the host to play Colossus.
Panthers Penrith Members can gain weekly tickets by:
• Get 1 ticket for every $10 spent in Panthers Food & Beverage outlets during promotion period; tickets are valid the week of issue.
• Get 1 ticket for every $10 spent Breakfast between 6am & 9am during promotion period ticket valid week of issue only.
• Get 1 ticket for every $20 spent on our weekly raffles every Sunday Wednesday, Thursday
• Bonus Ticket get 2 Tickets for every $10 spent in Panthers Food & Beverage outlets during promotion period between 5pm & 7pm; tickets are valid the week of issue
• Bonus Tickets get 2 tickets for every $20 spent on Raffle tickets at our Friday raffle draw. Ticket valid week of issue only.
• Get 1 Ticket for every $20 spent at Aqua Golf ticket valid week of issue.
• Tickets are issued based on ONE transaction.
The Toyota Rav4 Draws will be held on:
Friday 26 April
Friday 31 May
Friday 28 June
Friday 26 July
Friday 30 August.
How to play Colossus
The winners will present themselves to the host to play COLOSSUS; the winner will pull the handle of Colossus to spin up a prize.
1. The winners are required to return to the Promotions area at 9 PM to have the pull of the COLOSSUS Handle.
2. The winners will pull the handle of COLOSSUS in order of being drawn from the barrel.
Prizes will be as per below:
Major weekly Prize
• Must be a member of Panthers Penrith to play this promotion. Promotion is open to renewing members, new members, life members and permanent members.
• The entry barrel will close at 9pm, Friday during the promotion.
• The prize winner will be selected by a manual ticket draw conducted by a nominated Panthers Penrith Operational Leader who will mix and randomly draw a ticket from the entry barrel.
• Members must be present on the draw night during the specified draw times in order to claim their prize.
• The winners name will be read over the Club PA system.
• The winners have four minutes to present themselves to the promotions desk and present their financial 2019 Penrith Rugby League Club Membership Card.
• Member selected from Barrel must present themselves within 4 minutes to claim the prize.
1. The CRUIZIN FRIDAY Trade Promotion is a spend to win promotion. The above ‘How to Enter’ criteria must be met.
2. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion is open to Penrith Rugby League Club Limited members who have renewed their membership for 2019 and have placed their ticket into the appropriate entry barrel.
4. Tickets will be considered null and void if placed into the incorrect entry barrel.
5. Any tickets in the promotion entry barrel other than the CRUISING FRIDAY tickets will be considered null and void but their drawing will be recorded to ensure transparency.
6. Members must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Members must be in possession of their current 2019 Penrith Rugby League Club membership card.
8. Panthers Penrith Board of Directors, Management, Staff who have been associated with the club for any time since the commencement of the promotion, are not eligible to claim any prizes on offer. Guests of members and visitors are also not eligible to enter this promotion.
9. Contractors of Penrith Rugby League Club Limited, such as Penrith Toyota, Daily Press , are not eligible to enter the promotion.
10. The Club collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Club. All entries become the property of the Club.
10 If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11 If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Club, the Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12 Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. If the entrant does not want their name and photo to be published the Club must be advised of this in writing addressed to the Group Membership and Loyalty Manager, care of the Club.
13 The prize cannot be transferred to another member and is not redeemable for cash.
14 Prize includes registration, compulsory third party insurance, premium plates and stamp duty. No other insurances are included.
15 Winner has to organize collection of the vehicle from Penrith Toyota Great Western Highway Kingswood N S W at agreed time with Penrith Toyota.
16 Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Club (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Club’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Club) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Club; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17 Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18 The Club reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, membership status and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Club's discretion. Failure by the Club to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19 Promotion terms and conditions are for the information of club patrons, employees and regulatory inspectors, and are on display on our website and available on request.
20 A prize register will be maintained & kept for at least 12 months after the expiration of the permit.
21 A scrutineer is required for this promotion as the total value of prizes is over $10,000.
Venue & Promoter Details
The promoter responsible for preparing and printing promotional material and conducting this promotion under this trade permit is:
Penrith Rugby League Club Limited, 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW 2750
ABN number: 57 000 578 398
Contact:–Membership and Loyalty Manager - 02 4720 5555
Permit Lodged By: Marketing – 02 4720 5555
Permit number LTPS/19/33251
Authorized under NSW Permit No.