COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
WILD EARTH regularly run small competitions on www.wildearth.com.au
and the Wild Earth Facebook page, however please note that all competitions fall under the following terms and conditions.
• Any entry to a competition run via on www.wildearth.com.au
or the Wild Earth Facebook page are deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• All competitions run by www.wildearth.com.au
and the Wild Earth Facebook page are the responsibility of WILD EARTH and Facebook is no way accountable for any element of the competition
• Competitions are only open to individuals who:
• (a) are residents of Australia;
• (b) are aged 18 years or older, or are under 16 years of age and have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition based on these Terms and Conditions and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms and Conditions;
• (c) are not employees of Wild Earth, or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this competition;
• (d) are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (e) have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
• Each entrant acknowledges that WILD EARTH can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if WILD EARTH only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the prize has been awarded to the ineligible entrant
• Entry is limited to one per person Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
• WILD EARTH accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries
• WILD EARTH accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by WILD EARTH, or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical issues.
• The winner will be determined by randomised data process draw at WILD EARTH.
• The winner will be notified via an announcement in the competition comment thread on Wild Earth's Facebook page. By entering this competition you give WILD EARTH permission to use your full name on Facebook for winner announcements
• It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their contact details via private messaging the WILD EARTH page within 7-days. A request will be made by WILD EARTH upon announcement of the winner
• Where a winner fails to provide their details to Wild Earth within 7-days the prizes will be subject to re-draw via random prize draw selection at Wild Earth's discretion.
• WILD EARTH commits to posting the prize to the winner within two weeks of receiving the winners postal address
• WILD EARTH’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to the selection of the Winners or any other aspect of this Competition Value of prize is limited to description in competition post and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prizing Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Entry Content may be shared by the public via email, Facebook and Twitter.
• WILD EARTH reserves the right to use the Entry Content for the purpose of future promotions.
• WILD EARTH reserves the right to remove any entry or Entry Content from the Facebook page without prior notice in its sole discretion, including if notified that such material breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the WILD EARTH, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the competition or reputation of this competition, WILD EARTH reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
• WILD EARTH reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process.