By now, all prize winners should have been notified. My husband asked how many entrants that there were. The response came back that there were 30 entrants. There are a total of 50 prizes for this promotion.
Anyone who received a notice advised that they will provide them with an alternative of some RAM Truck merchandise, I believe, should advise that they know how many prizes that there were and how many entrants, provide their details for sending any prize that they are entitled to and advise whether or not they wish to purchase a RAM Truck. According to the promotion's terms and conditions, they need to respond by 8th July, 2019.
Ram Trucks Australia Terms and Conditions of Entry for the Game of Skill 1500 Test Drive & Share Competition
RAM TRUCKS AUSTRALIA•THURSDAY, 30 MAY 2019
The Promotion: Ram 1500 Test Drive & Share Competition
Promoter: American Special Vehicles Pty Ltd
ABN: 17 606 337 508
2A Hill Road
Lidcombe NSW 2141
Starts 9:00am AEST on Saturday, 01/06/2019
Finish 9:00pm AEDT on Sunday, 30/06/2019
No entries accepted after this time and date.
To be eligible to take part in this Promotion you must:
(a) be an Australian resident;
(b) hold a current Australian unrestricted motor vehicle drivers licence;
(c) which is not a learner's nor probationary drivers licence;
(d) the driver has held the licence for at least twelve consecutive months; and
(e) be over the age of 18 years.
To enter the Promotion you must within the Period:
1. Sign up for a test drive via:
a. The RAM Trucks website at https://www.ramtrucks.com.au/test-drive/
b. by attending an authorised RAM Trucks Australia dealer; or
c. Facebook competition lead generation post at https://www.facebook.com/RamTrucksAustralia/
2. Test drive a RAM 1500 at an authorised Ram Trucks Australia Ram dealer; and
3. Write, in your own words, a comment on the competition post on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RamTrucksAustralia/
which describes what you thought of the Ram 1500 after test driving it and which dealer you test drove it at and accompany the comment with a picture of the RAM 1500 you test drove at the dealership.
(each comment is an "Entry").
Entries will be judged by a representative of the Promoter.
Time - 2/07/2019, 10:00am (AEST)
Location – The Promotor's Address (as set out above)
Criteria – This is a game of skill, so each Entry will be judged on its creativity and ingenuity. Based on these criteria the Promoter will determine the most interesting answers.
One (1) DeWalt battery-powered 3-tool combo kit tool pack, including postal charges to the winners' nominated address in Australia (each a "Prize")
Description: 18V/54V Li-Ion 3pc Combination Kit (DCZ341T2T-XE)
Number Prizes Available – Fifty (50)
Value of prize - $AUD999 (inclusive of GST)
Total Value of the total Prize pool is $AUD 49,950 (incl. GST)
All entrants must satisfy the Verification Requirements listed above.
Additionally, the directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter or an authorised RAM Trucks Australia dealer, and their immediate families (ie spouse, partner, parent, grandparent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter.
Notwithstanding that an entrant may provide multiple Entries, only one Prize is available per entrant.
All entrants will be notified between 2nd – 5th of July 2019, following the Promotor's decision by Facebook message on the Facebook post that the winners have been determined and will be notified by private message if they were successful in the Promotion.
Thereafter, the winners will be notified that they have won and requested by private message from Ram Trucks Australia (on Facebook or Instagram as the case may be) between the 2nd – 5th of July 2019 to provide the Promoter with their full name, address, phone number, email address, test drive date, dealer details from where they undertook the test drive, and, if they decided to purchase or order a RAM Truck, the model/stock or VIN number .
Prize Claim Date
Each winner must claim its prize and respond to the private message no later than Monday 8th of July (the "Prize Claim Date").
Failure to provide such particulars the Prize Claim Date may result in the Prize being forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions Schedule set out below applies to this Promotion.
By entering in to this Promotion, entrants have agreement to the Promoter's use of their personal informaiton as stipulated by clause 15 of the Terms & Conditions Schedule set out below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SCHEDULE
1. These terms and the Promotion Outline form the "Conditions of Entry" for this Promotion, and set out all ofthe information you need to know regarding this Promotion. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Promotion Outline, unless otherwise stated. If there’s any inconsistency between these terms and the Promotion Outline, then what’s in the Promotion Outline is correct. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
2. The promoter is Ram Trucks Australia (American Special Vehicles ABN: 17 606 337 508) of 2A Hill Road, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
3. Any updates to these Conditions of Entry will be available within the competition post on our Facebook page @RamTrucksAustralia and Instagram page @RamTrucksAustralia
4. The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Restrictions.
5. To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
6. We will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry, failure to meet any content guidelines set out in the Entry Procedure, or if (in our reasonable opinion), you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any way.
8. If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. If that happens, we’ll select a winner from eligible entries received at the time.
9. All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are in our absolute discretion, final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You must take full responsibility for the content of your entry and for ensuring that your entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. When we talk about “entry content”, we mean any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that you submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with your entry into the Promotion.
11. Entries must be your original work. We reserve the right to verify, or to require you to verify, that your entry is your original work. If an entry cannot be verified to our satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
12. Your entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person, unless you have that person’s permission. If your entry includes this content, you confirm that you have consent from the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, objectionable or inappropriate (which includes any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any content which infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trade marks) of another person. If you’re not sure whether you have the right to include particular content (for example, recorded music), don’t include it. By including any such content in your entry, you confirm you have the permission of the owner to do so and that this permission allows us to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. We may, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your entry.
14. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to assign all rights in your entry to us and consent to us using your entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without compensation. By submitting an entry, you consent to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe your moral rights in the entry. We may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
Entrants should direct any request to access, update, correct information or opt out to the Promoter
16. The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions. Prize values are accurate as at the commencement date of the Promotion. Any variation after that date is beyond our control. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
17. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, we will substitute it for another prize of equal or higher value (in our discretion).
18. This Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner(s). Each eligible entry will be judged by us based on, amongst other things, the Judging Criteria. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. We will notify winners, and publish their names, in accordance with the Notification and Publication of Winners information set out in the Schedule.
19. Prizes will be posted using the address information provided, unless the winner provides an alternative address at the time they are notified as being a winner. If prizes are not suitable for posting, we will determine the best delivery method. Prize winners should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail, or any damage to prizes caused in transit.
20. If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, that prize winner’s entry may be deemed invalid, and we reserve the right to distribute unclaimed prizes to the next best entry or forfeit the prize.
21. At our request, prize winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must sign (or ensure that their parent/guardian signs) an indemnity and exclusion of liability form provided by us. If a winner (or their parent/guardian) does not sign that form within the time specified by us, they will not be able to participate and that winner’s entry or prize claim will be declared invalid. We will then award that prize to the next best entry.
22. If you are a winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use.
23. On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. We may, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your entry. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to assign all rights in the entry to us and consent to us using the entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without compensation. By submitting your entry, you consent to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe your moral rights in the entry. We may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
24. If requested by us, each winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
25. We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
26. You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
27. You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
28. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
29. We are not responsible for use of a prize which results in:
(a) loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
(b) loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence;
(c) business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers;
(d) losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
(e) any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant’s negligence.
30. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
31. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
32. By entering and participating in this Promotion, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook or Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).