Australian Traveller magazine subscription
Australian Traveller magazine cover
Cover Price: $9.95 you save up to 48%
(7 reviews, 7 ratings)
Written by Australians for Australians, With inspiring stories & honest reviews Australian Traveller is the most trusted guide to travelling this great country.
Chance To Win
Subscribe to Australian Traveller magazine for your Chance To Win a three-day Three Capes Pack Free walk for two Plus Return Flights to Hobart, valued at $4400!
• Three-day Pack Free walk with no overnight bags to carry
• Walk Cape Raoul and Cape Hauy. Plus bonus walk from Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay
• Choose from a Cape Pillar and Tasman Island helicopter flight or wilderness cruise to see Cape Pillar from a unique perspective
• National park passes
• Superb meals featuring local produce. Including one highlight dinner at 1830 restaurant overlooking the historic Port Arthur site and one night at Stewart Bay Lodge
• Tasmanian wine included with all dinners
• Choice of different distances to walk each day to suit a variety of fitness levels
• Three lunches, two breakfasts and two à la carte dinners
• Professional and passionate guides to bring the landscape to life
• Return flights from any capital city to Hobart
To enter the competition tell us in 25 words or less, why would you love to explore Tasmania’s spectacular Three Capes?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entries open 29 April and close 31 July 2019. Prize must be used before 30 July 2020. Competition is open to Australian residents only. Prize is subject to availability on specific departures. Black-out dates apply. Flight carrier will be at the discretion of Life’s An Adventure and flights are from capital cities only to Hobart. A good level of fitness is required to complete this walk. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Once dates are locked in winners are unable to change tour dates. For full T&Cs see: australiantraveller.com/australia/competition-terms-and-conditions