See FAST and FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW for the chance to WIN a trip for 2 to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD!
You could win a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood™ and experience the world famous Studio Tour featuring Fast & Furious–Supercharged!
Simply purchase your tickets to FAST & FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW, and enter below.
* T&Cs apply
Ever since hulking lawman Hobbs (Johnson), a loyal agent of America's Diplomatic Security Service, and lawless outcast Shaw (Statham), a former British military elite operative, first faced off in 2015’s Furious 7, the duo have swapped smack talk and body blows as they’ve tried to take each other down.
But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (Idris Elba) gains control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever — and bests a brilliant and fearless rogue MI6 agent (The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby), who just happens to be Shaw’s sister — these two sworn enemies will have to partner up to bring down the only guy who might be worse than themselves. Hobbs & Shaw blasts open a new door in the Fast universe as it hurtles action across the globe, from Los Angeles to London and from the toxic wasteland of Chernobyl to the lush beauty of Samoa.
In Cinemas August 1 - Rated M.
*Remember to hold onto your tickets as proof of purchase in case you are the winner!
Winner + 1 Guest
Return economy airfares
5-days Universal express ticket to Universal Studios HollywoodFor your chance to win a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood™ and experience the world famous Studio Tour featuring Fast & Furious–Supercharged, simply purchase your tickets to FAST & FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW, and tell us in 50 words or less; Are you Team Hobbs or Team Shaw, and why?https://readingcinemas.com.au/public_competition/2020
* Please read all T&Cs. Remember to hold onto your tickets as proof of purchase in case you are chosen as the winner.Answers judged on creativity. One entry per ticket purchased. Complimentary tickets do not qualify as a valid entry
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry as well as
Booking Conditions outlined below.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of Reading Australia Ltd and
their immediate families, associated companies and advertising agencies are
ineligible to enter/win.
4. Entry to the promotion commences 09:00am hrs AEST, July 25, 2019 and concludes
11.59pm hrs AEST, August 21, 2019.
5. All prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable. Any
attempt to resell all or any portion of the prize will result in forfeiture of the prize.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. Prize winner must be over 13 years old.
How to Enter
7. To be eligible to enter, the customer must purchase a ticket to FAST AND FURIOUS:
HOBBS & SHAW from a Reading Cinema box office or at www.readingcinemas.com.au
during the promotional period. Upon purchase of ticket(s), the customer must enter via the competition page on the Reading Cinemas Australia website. The ticket serial number and the answer to the competition question are mandatory for entry to be considered valid.
8. Entrants must provide proof of FAST AND FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW ticket purchase, in the form of a valid ticket serial number in order to claim prize.
9. Complimentary tickets / ticket references for another film do not qualify as valid entries.
10. All entries validated as a correct entry will be counted as one valid entry.
11. To enter the promotion, patrons must submit a completed entry via the Reading Cinemas website. Patrons may enter once for each FAST AND FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW ticket purchased.
12. All entries received will be judged on skill of entry and the winner will be deemed the entrant with the most creative entry.
Date and time of judging: August 22, 2019 at 10.00 AM hrs AEST, at Reading Entertainment Pty Ltd: Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Should the major prize winner(s) be unreachable, the Promoter will hold the prize until 11.59pm AEST September 16, 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed to this date, the promoter will determine a second winner, as detailed in item 17.
14. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The promoter will notify the winner within 5 working days of the judging. Prizes
must be claimed by 11.59pm AEST September 16, 2019. Prize must be claimed as
set out by the Promoter.
16. Major prize:
Trip to Universal Studios Hollywood for Winner + 1 Guest (2pax) including: 6-nights’ accommodation
Return economy airfares
5-days Universal express ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood
Prize Pool Total Value - $10,811.85 AUD.
Additional prize T&Cs:
Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a seven (7) day, six (6) night trip for Winner and one (1) Guests (“Guest”) to Universal Studios Hollywood. Trip will include six (6) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at an on-site hotel as determined by the Prize Provider in their sole discretion; five days (5) Universal Express Tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood for Winner and one (1) Guest. The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Prize is Five Thousand One Hundred and Four dollars (USD$5,104.00). If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, their travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21) their travel companion must be the winner’s parent or legal guardian of at least twenty-one (21) years of age to check into hotel. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Trip must be completed within one (1) year of the end date of the promotion or Prize will be forfeited. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Prize Provider and Sponsor approval. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, airfare, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Hotel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider. All Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time. Prize Provider will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Prizes may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Universal Studios Hollywood is a prize supplier only in this promotion; is not a sponsor of this promotion; and is not responsible for the administration of the promotion, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws.
Additional Flight T&Cs:
Prize is valid for travel 12 months from the time of issue from any Flight Centre store within Australia. If the winner is not available during the validity dates the Prize will be forfeited without any compensation to the winner.
Package is based on 2 adults departing from and returning to the same Australian capital city, travelling as a group. The winner will be responsible for any costs associated with reaching the city of departure as well as any additional costs not included in the prize inclusions.
Price of airfare is based on departure from Perth.
Prize is subject to availability at time of booking. The booking of travel arrangements will be based on availability of airfares and accommodation at time of booking. Where accommodation outlined in the prize is unavailable, alternative accommodation will be selected and arranged by Flight Centre.
Prize must be booked as described – no variations are permitted and prize must be taken in its entirety.
Winner to provide minimum of 30 days’ notice of intent to travel (from intended departure date). Passenger names, current passport copies and intended travel dates will be required. Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable for products, services, cash or foreign exchange products. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
Travel insurance is not included in the prize and remains the responsibility of the winner. Passports and visas required for travel will remain the responsibility of the winner.
Travel restrictions and blackout dates apply.
17. Where the prizes remain unclaimed as at 11.59pm AEST September 16, 2019 the
Promoter will determine a second winner on September 17, 2019 at 10.00am hrs AEST, at Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205, as is necessary to award the prize, to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion but of equivalent value to the original prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize (i.e. Statutory Declaration).
19. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion, acting in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or acting with the intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
20. If for any reason the competition does not run for its duration due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process subject to state legislation.
The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants or any other
person related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
21. The Promoter, and its associated companies, agencies and the prize suppliers will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), for any personal injury suffered, as a result of participating in this Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize,
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The Promoter and the prize suppliers accept no responsibility for any tax
implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice
should be sought.
23. The sharing of prizes other than through its designed purpose is not permitted. Prize
is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other goods /
24. If for any reason, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute it for another item, in its sole discretion, of the same recommended retail
value subject to state legislation.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter unless otherwise requested by the
26. Full terms and conditions have been made available onwww.readingcinemas.com.au
27. The Promoter is Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd ABN 12 070 893 908, Level
1, 98 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions.