Promotion: #TOMMYNOW trip to New York
Promoter: PVH Brands Australia ABN 15165485290, 3 - 7 McPherson St, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019, Australia. Ph: 02 9316 2800
Promotional Period: Start date: 22/07/2019 at 12:00 pm AEDT End date: 25/08/2019 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a) Enter their full name, state and e-mail address through the competition portal
Entries Permitted: Limit one (1) entry form submission permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool: up to AUD $9,500.00
Prize Description•Draw Prize: The prize is a Trip to New York for two (2) adults which consists of the following:
•return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to New York;
•3 x nights' four-star twin share accommodation;
•return transfers from airport to accommodation; and
•2 x adult tickets to #TOMMYNOW fashion show in New York on 08/09/2019 at 19:30EDT.
•Up to AUD$9,500.00 depending on date and exact point of departure
•Draw: random selection - 26/08/2019 at 10:00 am AEST
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
This prize is for or relates to #TOMMYNOW fashion show in New York on 08/09/19 at 19:30 EDT (an “Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for an Event, they forfeit that part of the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute that part of the prize. The #TOMMYNOW fashion show ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
The prize requires the winner to contact the Promoter in order to book travel. Travel must be taken between 12:01 am on 05/09/19 to 11:59 pm on 10/09/19. Travel itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified as included in the prize description herein, are not included. The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
The draw winner will be notified within one (1) business days of the draw via email. The Draw Prize winner will also be published at tommy.com within 8 hours of the draw.
Unclaimed Prizes: Prize(s) must be claimed by 28/08/19 at 10:00 am AEST. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn 29/08/19 at 11:00 am AEST at PVH Brands Australia, 3-7McPherson Street, Banksmeadow NSW 2019. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified via email within one (1) business days of the draw. The winner of the Draw Prize (if awarded via a redraw) will be published at au.tommy.com by 29/08/19.
1. 1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at PVH Brands Australia, 3-7 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow NSW 2019 at 10:00 am AEST on 26/08/19 at random selection.
b) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Draw prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
, and the Instagram promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://help.instagram.com/179379842258600
. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook and Instagram. The entrant releases Facebook, and Instagram and their associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 19/03785, NSW Permit No. LTP/19/36368 and SA Permit No. T19/1192