Win a Supercars Experience! See Hobbs & Shaw in V-Maxhttps://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Promotions/HobbsShawVmaxComp
To celebrate the adrenaline-fueled release of Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, we are giving away a 3-day trackside pass to the Vodafone Gold Coast 600, a gripping lap of the race circuit in one of the official Supercars Course Cars, and a Supercars merchandise pack!
Cinebuzz members must buy a Vmax ticket to Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw at either Robina, Pacific Fair, Coomera or Loganholme during the promotional period and must be signed into their account or present their membership card at the Box Office when purchasing their tickets.
If purchasing tickets online, qualifying members will receive an entry link to answer the below question via a promotion banner on their booking confirmation e-mail or via email. If purchasing tickets in-cinema, qualifying members must wait to receive an entry email, follow the links to the entry form and tell us in 25 words or less, “Why do you love the Fast & Furious Franchise?” Entries close Sunday 25 August 2019 at 23:59 AEST.
*T&Cs Apply. Must be a Cinebuzz Member to enter. Must purchase a V-Max ticket to Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw within the promotional dates. Promotion commences for ticket purchases from Monday 29 July 2019 at 00:01am AEST and concludes for ticket purchases on Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 23:59pm AEST. Promotion concludes for entry submissions on Sunday 25 August 2019 at 23.59 AEST.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (“Promoter”)
FAST & FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS AND SHAW x V-MAX PROMOTION WIN A GOLD COAST 600 SUPER PRIZE –
EVENT CINEMAS COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion is open to individuals who:
(a) Are residents of Australia (QLD only); and
(b) Entrants 18 years of age and over and;
(c) Are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of the agencies
associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize); and
(d) Have not been discovered to have breached these Conditions of Entry or Conditions of Entry of previous contests run by the Promoter,
An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Entrants are able to accept the prize as stated. Inability to accept the prize as stated will deem the participant an ineligible Entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
3. All prices stated are in Australian dollars (AUD), and represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST. All references to times and dates are reflected as to times and dates in Melbourne which may be Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) or Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (AEDST) depending on the date. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock.
4. The Promotion commences for ticket purchases from Thursday 27 June 2019 at 12:01 AEST and concludes for:
(a) ticket purchases on Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 23:59pm AEST; (“Promotional Period”)
(b) entry submissions on Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 23:59 AEST,
5. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoters for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted received by the Promoters after the closing date. Entries that do not comply with these Conditions of Entry are incomplete, submitted or received by the Promoters after the closing date will be declared void.
6. The Promoter’s decision for the winner will take place at 14:01 AEST on Wednesday, 28 August 2019 at Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited’s Head Office, at Level 13, 478 George St, Sydney. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every Entrant.
7. The winner of the Promotion will be notified within 2 business days of the draw, by email and phone relying on the contact details provided by the Entrant.
8. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: The Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize by Wednesday, 4 September 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, a second chance draw will be held at the same time & location as the original draw on Thursday, 5 September 2019. Disposal of the unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be contacted by email and phone within 2 business days of the draw.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter the Promotion an Entrant will be required to:
i. Be a Cinebuzz member and be subscribed to receive emails from Cinebuzz;
ii. Cinebuzz Members must purchase a ticket to “FAST AND FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS AND SHAW” in V-Max during the Promotion Period at Event Cinemas Robina, Pacific Fair, Coomera or Loganholme at the box office or from the Event Cinemas desktop website [www.eventcinemas.com.au] or mobile site during the Promotion Period.
Supercars Hobbs and Shaw - Event Cinemas Competition Page 1 of 4
a. Eligible Cinebuzz Members who present their card while purchasing a ticket via cinema “Box Office” will receive an e-mail containing a link to the Promotion entry form within 24-48 hours after the purchase.
b. Eligible Cinebuzz Members who are signed in while purchasing their tickets online will receive an entry link via a Promotion banner on their booking confirmation e-mail.
iii. Enter via the Promotion link located on the ticket confirmation banner or qualifying members will also be sent an email linking to the Promotion page, and submit an entry that is 25 words or less that responds to the following question: “Why do you love the Fast & Furious Franchise?”
iv. Provide all personal information requested (full name, phone number, and postal address, booking confirmation number or Cinebuzz Member number and email address).
10. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. One ticket per session counted.
12. One entry per qualified Cinebuzz membership number.
13. The prize will be awarded to the entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel (at its sole discretion), is the most creative of all entries received.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & VERIFICATION
14. The prize will be awarded to the entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel (at its sole discretion), is the most creative of all entries received.
15. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if Entrants:
a) Tamper with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
b) Tamper with the operation of the Promotion or web site or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
c) Act in a disruptive manner; or
d) Fail to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
e) Fail to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered,
incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
f) Act in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
16. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotion database and NOT the time of transmission by the Entrant.
18. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, entries which are not in the required format or which contain offensive of defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win the prize.
19. One (1) Major prize will be drawn for Australia (QLD only):
1 x 3 Day Trackside Pass, Course Car Ride and Merchandise Pack for Two (2) People to the 2019 Vodafone Gold Coast 600 25-27 October, 2019
Total prize is up to a maximum value of $1330 AUD including GST.
Prize values are based on recommended retail prizes and are correct at the date of printing individual promotion terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter and the prize supplier accept no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the draw date. The winner is not entitled to receive any money from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time of the draw.
Supercars Hobbs and Shaw - Event Cinemas Competition Page 2 of 4
20. The prize or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No variations are permitted and prize must be taken in its entirety. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
21. If the Promotion is cancelled no compensation will be offered.
22. The Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
23. The winner must arrange own travel to and from event on all three event days.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner and companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. If a winner selected is deemed not to comply with the terms and conditions of this Promotion, their entry will be declared invalid and a new winner will be judged in the Unclaimed Prize Award.
26. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies, and prize suppliers exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant and/or prize winner in connection with the Promotion or prize, including:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
ii. any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies;
iii. Any liability for personal injury or death.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
28. The Promoter, other entities associated with this Promotion and their related bodies corporate, and each of their officers, employees and agents, and prize suppliers shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless in respect of any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of a prizes, except to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded by law.
29. If the Promotion does not run for its duration or is not able to be run as planned due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control that interferes with, or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, reschedule or modify the Promotion and disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter will not be responsible for:
i. Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
ii. Failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter as a result of those matters; nor
iii. Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion or downloading any
materials relating to the Promotion.
30. Neither the Promoter nor the prize suppliers accept responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel or reschedule the Promotion, subject to state legislation.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion , or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of claims.
33. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are res erved.
34. Neither the Promoter nor the prize suppliers assume responsibility for:
i. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any
Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers,
congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; or
ii. any technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times; or
iii. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or
iv. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or
Supercars Hobbs and Shaw - Event Cinemas Competition Page 3 of 4
v. Any incorrect or incomplete information, which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion.
CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
35. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these Conditions of Entry and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of entering the Promotion. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as determined by the Promoter.
36. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants to include Entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award any offer and/or prize, and Entrant acknowledges that such personal information may also be disclosed to relevant third parties including to the prize providers for the specific purpose of administering the promotion and providing the prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. . If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of Entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact Entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide Entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies who may contact Entrants with relevant special offers in this way. Personal information may also be accessed by the Promoter’s marketing and website service providers for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion and assisting with marketing communications. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use Entrants’ personal information in this manner. Entrants can also request to gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address or phone number below. Entrants wishing to opt out of the Promoter’s marketing communications can also use the address or phone number below. All personal information will be stored at the office or in the electronic database of the Promoter.
37. The Promoter is The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (ABN 99 000 024 439), 478 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 9373 6600.
38. Virgin Supercars and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Competition.