*** $1,000,000 is not guaranteed to be won ***http://www.airportmillionaire.com/section/Home/TandCs
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the "Airport Millionaire Promotion 2019" (Promotion)
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoters’ decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoters can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoters only learn of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoters have awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoters may be required by the Promoters if this occurs.
5. The Promoters’ decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoters are Newslink Pty Limited trading as Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific (ABN 90 003 940 350) of Level 9, 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 and Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953)of Level 28, 20 Bond St, Sydney NSW 2000 in Australia and Travelex Financial Services NZ Limited, NZ company number 115663, of Level 14, Augusta House, 19 Victoria Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand, in New Zealand (Promoters).
7. Outlets participating in the Promotion are Aelia Duty Free, Australian Made, Discover, Grinders, Hub, Icons, Kaboom, Link, NewsLink, Out of Australia, Purely Merino, Relay, Tech2Go, The Bar, The Gold Coast Store, The Launceston Store, The Melbourne Store, The Nelson Store, The Travel Store, The WA Store, Tiki Tour, Trader, Travelex, Try Otago, Watermark, and outlets located at the airports listed in Appendix A which display adverting for this Promotion; and the online stores listed in this clause below (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets (other than online participating outlets), will display Promotion materials.
8. Participating Travelex outlets are listed in Appendix B.
Please note that Participating Outlets may be incentivised to encourage entrants to purchase particular products as part of this Promotion.
(Please note for Online Purchases:
a. The ‘Special Code’ for Duty Free online purchases will be sent via email, in a separate email after the qualifying purchase has been made. The email containing the ‘Special Code’ can take up to one (1) hour to be sent).
b. There is no “Special Code” in relation to Travelex online purchases.
9. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEST on 03/07/2019 and conclude at 23:59 AEST on 27/08/2019 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
10. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years and over who can attend the Game to be held in either Victoria, Australia or Queensland, Australia or New South Wales, Australia (with exact location determined by the Promoters) between 20/09/2019 and 11/10/2019 (as described in paragraphs 23 - 25) or whose nominated proxy (as described in clause 29) can attend the Game on their behalf (if drawn as the winner), excluding: a. management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
b. a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 10(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
c. persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 10(b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoters) and the Promoters are responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in their absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
11. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, spend $5 (including GST, and excluding any commission, fees or surcharge charged on the purchase of the product, if applicable) or more in one transaction at a Participating Outlet excluding tobacco purchases (Qualifying Purchase), collect their purchase receipt (Receipt) and complete their entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry (Eligible Entry). The $5 qualifying spend is based on the currency in the country of purchase (e.g. if purchase is in New Zealand, the qualifying spend is NZD$5). All tobacco products are excluded from this Promotion and will not be eligible as part of any spend towards a Qualifying Purchase. Any commission, fees or surcharge that is charged on the purchase of your product does not form part of the Qualified Purchase value. The value of any tobacco products purchased will be deducted from the value of the transaction for the purposes of this Promotion.
12. Eligible Entrants who complete an Eligible Entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be awarded an entry/entries in the Promotion based on the amount spent in their Qualifying Purchase and whether a “Bonus Product” was purchased in the Qualifying Purchase. Entries will be allocated as below -
Qualifying Purchase Value (AUD/NZ depending on location of Participating Outlet)
Number of Entries Recorded (indicated by the letter ‘N’ on the receipt)
$5.00 - $14.99
$15.00 - $24.99
$25.00 - $49.99
$50.00 - $74.99 30 entries
$75.00 - $99.99 60 entries
Any entry from $100.00 and over will convert into 1 entry per dollar spent (i.e. if a customer spends $100.00, they receive 100 entries).
N.B. the entry levels for anything prior to the $100.00 becomes irrelevant to the total entry count.
100 entries +
(pending total amount spent over $100.00)
If a “Bonus Product/s” is purchased in the Qualifying Purchase the Eligible Entrant will also be awarded the following entries -
Bonus Product Purchased
Number of Entries Recorded
If a Bonus Product/s is purchased the letter “P” [Platinum] and/or “G” [Gold] will be noted on the Receipt, as well as the quantity of Platinum Products and/or Gold Products (up to a maximum of ninety-nine (99) of each).
For example: If an Eligible Entrant spends $30 in store and purchases one (1) Platinum Product and one (1) Gold Product in a Qualifying Purchase their receipt will indicate “N0010P01G01” and will equate to a total of 80 entries.
Eligible Entrants should see in-store at a Participating Outlet or ask staff at a Participating Outlet as to which products constitute a Gold Product or Platinum Product purchase in that Participating Outlet.
There are no Bonus Products sold at Travelex stores.
13. 13. To complete their Eligible Entry, after making a Qualifying Purchase, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, follow the steps printed at the end of their Qualifying Purchase Receipt and/or via an Entry Flyer (supplied only in Travelex stores) and visit www.airportmillionaire.com
and follow the prompts by entering the following information: a. Select where their Qualifying Purchase was made from the drop down menu (if Travelex purchase only) and/or if their Qualifying Purchase Receipt has a Special Code;
b. Enter their Qualifying Purchase Special Code (found on their Purchase Receipt) OR for Travelex purchases only, enter their total spend amount listed on their Receipt minus any commission, fees or surcharge);
c. their first name and surname;
d. their gender (M/F);
e. their age;
f. their email address;
g. their mobile phone number (inc international dialing code prefix);
h. their country of residence (Aus/NZ);
i. their postcode;
j. their state (Aus) or province (NZ);
k. the airport/store where they made their Qualifying Purchase; and
l. the date when they made their Qualifying Purchase.
14. Eligible Entrants must retain their original Receipt (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim the prize (if won). Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoters, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry.
15. If requested by the Promoters, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoters in its absolute discretion: a. appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoters to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
b. their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
16. If the items required by the Promoters are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoters within the time period required by the Promoters, the entry/entries submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoters being met to its satisfaction
17. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
18. If more than one person attempts to claim the prize, the Promoters has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
19. The Promoters reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoters has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters's discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoters's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
PRIZE DRAW & GAME/PRIZE DETAILS
21. A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at Greeneagle, 5/9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby, NSW, 2212 (Draw Location) by a representative of the Promoters at 12 noon AEST on 30/08/2019 (Prize Draw). The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
22. The first Eligible Entrant with a valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the opportunity to play the Game (as defined in paragraphs 23 - 25) for the chance to win $1,000,000 (Drawn Participant), including travel to the Game (as described in paragraphs 26, 27 and 28). The Promoters may draw additional Eligible Entrants in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the event the Drawn Participant or nominated proxy (as described in clause 30) cannot attend the Game in accordance with paragraph 30.
23. The Game will take place at a date between 20/09/2019 and 11/10/2019, a time between 6.00am and 9.00pm AEDST and at location in either Victoria, Australia or Queensland, Australia or New South Wales, Australia, as determined by the Promoters and published online at www.airportmillionaire.com
no later than 13/10/2019.
24. The Game will consist of twenty (20) suitcases: a. two (2) suitcases will contain promotional messages representing winning symbols
b. the other eighteen(18) suitcases will each contain promotional messages representing non-winning symbols (Game)
Prize money will be awarded to the winner via transfer to the winner’s nominated Australian or NZ bank account.
25. To play the Game, the Drawn Participant must choose two (2) suitcases without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other suitcases on display. If the Game Participant is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. a. Outcome 1: If the Drawn Participant selects the two suitcases containing promotional messages representing the winning symbols, then, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win the Major Prize of $1,000,000.
b. Outcome 2: If the Drawn Participant selects one (1) suitcase containing a promotional message representing one winning symbol and selects one suitcase containing a promotional message representing one non-winning symbol, then the $1,000,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win the Minor Prize of $20,000.
c. Outcome 3: If the Drawn Participant selects two (2) suitcases containing a promotional message representing two (2) non-winning symbols, then the $1,000,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will receive the Consolation Prize of $10,000.
26. Two (2) nights’ accommodation at an establishment selected by the Promoters, within the city where Game will be played (minimum three (3) stars, twin-share) is included in the prize. The Drawn Participant may select a companion aged 18 years or older to attend the Game with them and share their accommodation. The Drawn Participant must hold a valid credit card and present it upon check in at the accommodation establishment to cover any incidental or other hotel charges.
27. If the Drawn Participant resides within the same State/province where the Game will take place, the Promoters will provide return transport to the Drawn Participant and their guest from the Drawn Participant’s place of residence to the Game.
28. If the Drawn Participant resides outside of the same State (if from Australia) or outside the same island (north or south) (if from NZ), where the Game will take place, the Promoters will liaise with the Drawn Participant to organise travel for the Drawn Participant and their nominated companion (aged 18 years or older) to and from the Drawn Participant’s nearest capital city (or nearest major city, as determined by the Promoter, if winner resides in NZ), to where the game will take place (either Victoria, Australia or Queensland, Australia or New South Wales, Australia, depending on the confirmed Game location) (“Closest City to Game”), in order for the Drawn Participant to play the Game, which will include return economy flights from the Drawn Participant’s nearest capital city (or nearest major city, as determined by the Promoter, if winner resides in NZ) to Closest City to Game, and hotel transfers to the Game, if necessary. Flights must be taken to coincide with the Game, departing and returning on the date/s as determined by the Promoters in their absolute discretion. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes if applicable), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers and all other ancillary costs are not included. All travel components must be taken together as a single trip as booked by the Promoters. Once booked, no changes to the booking are permitted. The total value of this trip component inclusive of flights, accommodation etc is up to AUD$2,000 depending on the winner’s travel date and point of departure. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the flights awarded. The Drawn Participant and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
29. Participation in the prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing the goods or services included in the prize (“Third Party Terms”). The Drawn Participant and nominated companion are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behavior while a participant in the prize. The Promoters assume no liability (and will provide no compensation) to the Drawn Participant and/or nominated travelling companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third-Party Terms, is unable to participate in the prize (or any part of it); or suffers any other loss or damage.
30. If the Drawn Participant cannot attend the Game, the Drawn Participant may appoint a proxy 18 years of age or over to play the Game on his/her behalf provided that the Drawn Participant gives the Promoters written, signed notice to that effect at least 48 hours before the start of the Game.
31. The Drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $1,000,000 Major Prize are 1 in 190.
32. The Drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $20,000 Minor Prize are 1 in 10.
33. Total maximum potential prize value is up to $1,000,000.
34. The total maximum prize pool (inclusive of the trip component provided for attendance at the Game) is up to AUD$1,002,000.
35. If the prize winner resides in Australia the prize money will be awarded in Australian Dollars, and if the prize winner resides in New Zealand the prize money will be awarded in New Zealand Dollars.
36. The prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
37. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game or Promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
38. The prize winner will be notified by phone and via email within two (2) business days of the draw and advertised at www.airportmillionaire.com
on or before 03/09/2019.
The winner will also be notified in writing after the Game is played to confirm the prize won in the Game.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
39. If the Drawn Participant is not contactable or does not claim the prize by 11am AEST on 05/09/2019 (and there are no reserve Eligible Entrants drawn in accordance with paragraph 21 remaining), a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on 05/09/2019 at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoters from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming departments (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER (IF ANY)
40. The Re-Draw winner, if any, will be notified by phone and via email within two (2) business days of the draw and advertised at www.airportmillionaire.com
on or before 06/09/2019.
41. Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per Qualifying Purchase made. Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of ten (10) Eligible Entries in the Promotion.
42. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
43. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her guest for the Game) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoters and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
44. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
45. The Promoters shall not be liable for the prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
46. The Promoters accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
47. The Promoters accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoters does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
48. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoters reserve the right in their absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to them, subject to relevant gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion or disqualifying any entrant.
49. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoters, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
50. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
51. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
52. The: a. Promoters, the Promoters's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b. the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 52(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
53. The Promoters accept no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the prize.
54. The prize winner must, at the Promoters request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoters using their name and image in any future promotional material.
55. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoters reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
56. All entries become the sole property of the Promoters.
57. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoters’ for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winner, and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. If an entrant selects to opt into receipt of marketing at the time of entry, the Promoters’ may also for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the Personal Information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Eligible EntrantsEntry is conditional on providing this Personal Information.
58. Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
59. The Promoters may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
60. Entrants may view the Promoters’ privacy policies by visiting http://lsaspac.com/legals/
for Lagardere and https://www.travelex.com.au/product-disclosure-documents-and-terms-conditions/privacy-policy
for Travelex Limited (Australia) and https://www.travelex.co.nz/product-disclosure-documents-and-terms-conditions/privacy-policy
for Travelex Financial Services NZ Limited (New Zealand).
61. The Promoters’ privacy policies contain information about how Eligible Entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their Personal Information, how Eligible Entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia or New Zealand.
62. The Promoters are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
63. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Authorised under Permit Numbers – NSW LTPS/19/34462, SA T19/718 & ACT TP 19/03302.
Gold Coast Domestic
Gold Coast International
Melbourne T1 Qantas
Melbourne T2 International
Perth T1 International
Sydney T2 Domestic
Sydney T3 Qantas
SYDAIR - T2 Virgin Dom ADLAIR - T1 Dep
SYDAIR - T3 Qantas Dom G3 ADLAIR - T1 Airside
SYDAIR - T3 Qantas Dom ADLAIR - T1 Int A/side Arr Bagg Mobile
MELAIR - T2 L/side Dep PERAIR - Int L/side Dep
MELAIR - T2 A/side Arr PERAIR - Int L/side Arr & Dep
MELAIR - T1 Qantas Dom PERAIR - Int A/side Dep
MELAIR - T2 A/side Arr Bagg PERAIR - Int A/side Arr
MELAIR - T2 L/side Arr No2 PERAIR - Qantas Dom
MELAIR - T2 L/side arrivals PERAIR - Int A/side Arr Mobile
MELAIR - T2 L/side Dep CIC B&D (ex ANZ) PERAIR - Int L/side Dep Check-in
MELAIR - T2 A/side Dep Food Court CBRAIR - Int
MELAIR - T2 A/side Dep Gates 6 & 7 AUKAIR - Dom
MELAIR - T2 A/side Dep Gate 11 Auckland Int'l Airport - Departures Qantas
MELAIR - T2 A/Side arrivals AUKAIR - A/side Dep
MELAIR - T2 A/side Dep Duty Free AUKAIR - L/side Arr Kiosk
BNEAIR - Qantas Dom Arr AUKAIR - L/side Arr Kiosk Opp. McDonald
BNEAIR - Int L/side Arr AUKAIR - L/side Dep Air NZ West
BNEAIR - Int A/side Dep Cash Corp AUKAIR - A/side Arr
BNEAIR - Int L/side Arr Groups AUKAIR - Mobile A/side Opp. Sunglass Hutt
BNEAIR - Int L/side Dep Duty Free AUKAIR - Mobile Opp. Collection Point
BNEAIR - Int L/side Dep Collins AUKAIR - Mobile Arr Bagg
BNEAIR - Int L/side Arr L2 AUKAIR - Mobile Dep G15
BNEAIR - Int L/side Dep L4 AUKAIR - L/side Dep Foodcourt
BNEAIR - Int L/side Arr L2 Bagg AUKAIR - A/side Dep Duty Free
BNEAIR - Int Mobile A/side Arr QUEAIR - L/side Dep Check in Counter
BNEAIR - Int A/side Dep L3 QUEAIR - L/side Arr
BNEAIR - Int A/side L4 Dep Clock Tower WELAIR - Int L/side Dep
CNSAIR - Int A/side Arr Baggage WELAIR - Mobile Int A/side Dep
CNSAIR - Int L/side Arr & Dep WELAIR - Int L/side Arr Bagg
CNSAIR - Int A/side Dep CHRAIR - A/side Arr
CNSAIR - Dom A/Side Dep CHRAIR - A/side Dep L1
COLAIR - Int Arr L/side CHRAIR - L/side Dep Level 1
COLAIR - Dom Dep A/side CHRAIR - L/side Dep Check in
COLAIR - Int Dep A/side CHRAIR - Mobile Dom
ADLAIR - T1 Arr & Dep
AP - Canberra City FXB - Woden
AP - Rundle Mall Adelaide Geelong Travel - Geelong
FXB - Airport West Helloworld - Albury
FXB - Bondi Junction Helloworld - Bankstown
FXB - Bourke St MELB Helloworld - Belconnen
FXB - Burwood Helloworld - Belmont
FXB - Cairns Central Helloworld - Blacktown
FXB - Capalaba Helloworld - Booragoon
FXB - Castletown Helloworld - Canberra
FXB - Casuarina Helloworld - Carousel
FXB - Chadstone Helloworld - Cheltenham
FXB - Charlestown Helloworld - Coomera
FXB - Chermside Helloworld - East Gardens
FXB – Dandenong Plaza Helloworld - Elizabeth
FXB - Doncaster Helloworld - Erina
FXB - Epping Plaza Helloworld - Greenhills
FXB - Figtree Helloworld - Helensvale
FXB - Frankston Helloworld - Hobart
FXB - Garden City Helloworld - Knox
FXB - Geelong Helloworld - Mackay
FXB - Hamilton Mall Helloworld - Mandurah
FXB - Hillarys Helloworld - Marion
FXB - Hornsby Helloworld - Miranda
FXB - Indooroopilly Helloworld - Mitchelton
FXB - Innaloo Helloworld - Modbury
FXB - Joondalup Helloworld - Moonee Ponds
FXB - Karrinyup Helloworld - Mt Ommaney
FXB - Kotara Helloworld - Parramatta
FXB - Lambton Quay Helloworld - St Ives
FXB - Liverpool Helloworld - Top Ryde
FXB - Logan Hyperdome Helloworld - Watergardens
FXB - Macarthur Square Helloworld (Launceston Travel and Cruise) - Launceston
FXB - Maribyrnong Helloworld (Phil Hoffman Travel) - Glenelg
FXB - Maroochydore HSBC - Adelaide
FXB - Morley HSBC - BRIS City
FXB - Mt Druitt HSBC - Chatswood
FXB - Narellan HSBC - Collins St MELB
FXB - Northlakes HSBC - George St SYD
FXB - Pacific Fair HSBC - Glen Waverley
FXB - Penrith HSBC - Haymarket
FXB - Plenty Valley HSBC - North SYD
FXB - Preston HSBC - Perth
FXB - Queen St Mall BRIS HSBC - South MELB
FXB - Queenstown Clocktower HSBC - Subiaco
FXB - QVB SYD HSBC - Sunnybank Plaza
FXB - Riccarton HSBC - Swanston St MELB
FXB - Ringwood HSBC - Town Hall
FXB - Robina Italk Travel - Fountain Gate
FXB - Rockingham Travel Agent - Ballarat
FXB - Rundle Mall Travel Agent - Carindale
FXB - Shellharbour Travel Agent - Castle Hill
FXB - Strathpine Travel Agent - Dunedin
FXB – Toowoomba Travel Agent - Invercargill
FXB - Townsville Travel Agent - Lower Hutt
FXB - Tuggerah Travel Agent - Mt Maunganui
FXB - Warringah Mall Travel Agent - Palmerston North
FXB - Werribee Plaza Travel Agent - Tauranga
FXB - West Lakes TEMP STORE Travel and Cruise Fundamentals - Willeton
FXB - Wetherill Park where2travel - Glen Waverley
PLEASE NOTE: The Game will be played in Melbourne, Victoria at a location (to be confirmed) and on a date/time specified by the Promoter.
Open to Aust. & NZ residents 18+ only. Keep receipt/s. Tobacco purchases are not eligible for this promotion. Max 1 entry form submission permitted per eligible transaction. Max 10 entry form submissions per person. Starts: 00:01 AEST 03/07/19. Ends 23:59 AEST 27/08/19. Draw: Greeneagle, 5/9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby, NSW, 2212, 12 noon AEST on 30/08/19. Prize: chance to play game to win $1,000,000 (awarded if 2 suitcases with winning symbols selected, with consolation prize of $20K if only 1 suitcase with winning symbol selected, or $10K if no suitcases with a winning symbol selected). Prize awarded in either AUD (if winner from Aust.) or NZD (if winner from NZ). Chance to win $1mil is 1 in 190 once drawn. Game played on date to be determined by the Promoter between 20/09/19 and 11/10/19 in TBC location in either VIC, NSW or QLD, Australia. If drawn entrant (or proxy on behalf) resides outside of the same State where game will be played, he/she will be provided with flights from Aust/NZ (as applicable) to attend game (valued at up to AUD$2,000). Winner published at www.airportmillionaire.com
on or before 13/10/19. Promoters: Newslink Pty Limited trading as Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific (ABN 90 003 940 350) of Level 9, 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia; Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953) of Level 28, 20 Bond St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia; and Travelex Financial Services NZ Limited, NZ company number 115663, Level 14, Augusta House, 19 Victoria Street, Auckland, 1010, NZ. See www.airportmillionaire.com
for Terms and Conditions. NSW LTPS/19/34462, SA T19/718 & ACT TP 19/03302.