WIN 1 of 12 $400 Cellarbrations Vouchers for Dad!
The Advertiser and Sunday Mail have partnered with Cellarbrations to give you the chance to win a $400 Cellarbrations voucher every day in the lead up to Father’s Day!
The Advertiser and Sunday Mail are excited to partner with Cellarbrations to give you the chance to win a $400 Cellarbrations voucher every day in the lead up to Father’s Day on Sunday, September 1.
One winner will be drawn every day, giving you 12 chances to win a prize for Dad!
To enter, you must purchase a copy of The Advertiser or Sunday Mail throughout the promotional period, August 17 — August 28, find the secret code word, and enter it below for your chance to win!CODEWORD: LAUGH
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter is Advertiser Pty Ltd (ACN 007 872 997) of 31 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000. Telephone number 1300 130 370.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
4. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, The Advertiser or Sunday Mail and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de facto partner, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister.
7. Promotion commences at 5:00am ACDT on August 17, 2019 and ends at 11:30pm ACDT on August 28, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
8. To enter, readers must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase a copy of The Advertiser or Sunday Mail (“Qualifying Transaction”) and;
b) Find the code word, and enter it at advertiser.com.au/competitions for a chance to win a daily prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Daily prize draws will take place at 31 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000. All draws will take place daily from Saturday 17th August until Thursday, 29th August, 2019 at 10:00am ACDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. Winners will be notified by telephone/email on the day of the draw. The Prize winners name may be published on advertiser.com.au/competitions on Friday, 30th August, 2019.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize: The first valid entry drawn from all entries received on the day prior to the draw will win a …
-A $400 Cellarbrations voucher (12 daily vouchers in total)
17. The total prize pool is valued at $4800.00
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A redraw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Monday, September 2, 2019 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone on the day of the draw, and their name may be published at advertiser.com.au/competitions on Monday, September 2, 2019.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
29. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
30. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
31. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
32. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website. Access to that site is dependent on the internet service provider.
33. If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
34. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
35. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.