Tell us your favourite team and buy any AFL product to go in the draw.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Clothing Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 052 130 462) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is open to Cotton On & Co. Perks members in Australia. Entrants who are not Cotton On & Co. Perks members at the commencement of the Competition Period (as defined below), may sign up to the program during the Competition Period.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 1 September at 9.00am and closes on 15 September 2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on September 2019 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter ONCE ONLY. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4. To enter this competition entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Step 1.Purchase any AFL branded product online or instore
Step 2. Use their Cotton On. & Co. Perks card/details when making the purchase;
Step 3. Complete the competition entry form hosted at cottonon.com using the same details used when signing up to Cotton On & Co. Perks and tell us the AFL team/s you support.
5. The winning entries will be picked at random from all the Submissions (“the Draw”) on 18/09/2019 at 10.30am AEST at the Cotton On Group Head Office 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia.
6. There will be one (1) winner (“Winner”).
7. The Winner will receive:
● One (1) Double pass to the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final at the MCG in Melbourne (Valued at $400)
● Return economy flights from nearest capital city for 2 adults (max value $1500)
● 1 nights accommodation at 4 star hotel in double bed room (Hotel TBC) ($400)
The total prize pool is valued at AUD $2,300
8. The Winner will be determined by 12pm AEST on 18thSeptember 2019 and will be notified by their Cotton On & Co. Perks registered email. The Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified, or the Promoter may deem that the Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
In the event that the Winner does not respond to the Promoter’s email by 21 September 2019, being one (1) week prior to the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final (which takes place the 28 September 2019), the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Submissions and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
9. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Submissions (“the Re-Draw”) on 21/09/2019 at 10.30am AEST at the Cotton On Group Head Office 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be determined by 12pm AEST on 21s t September 2019 and will be notified by their Cotton On & Co. Perks registered email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified, or the Promoter may deem that the Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition, including, without limitation, travel to and from the airport, meals and other expenses.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on Facebook does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reject, disqualify and remove any Submission that contains offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material. Any Submission containing such content may be deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent. The Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition.