National Storage is giving you the chance to WIN a Hot Lap at the Newcastle 500! The prize also includes 2 x GA tickets to the race!https://www.nationalstorage.com.au/the-locker-room/newcastle
TERMS & CONDITIONS::
WHO CAN ENTER?
To be eligible to enter you must:
• reside in Australia
• Employees of National Storage, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
• We strictly adhere to the size restrictions and T&Cs, which can be found here: http://tripleeight.com.au/terms-hot-lap/
HOW TO ENTER
• The competition period commences at 9:00am AEDT on 2/09/19 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 4/11/19 (competition period), and National Storage reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
• To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry by providing your full name, mobile number, email address, age, postcode, and accept these Terms and Conditions where required on the competition landing page at https://www.nationalstorage.com.au/the-locker-room/rbhrtnewcastle
during the competition period.
• The competition will be advertised on National Storage Locker Room website, National Storage Locker Room Facebook page, National Storage Locker Room Instagram, Tripe Eight Race Engineering Email, Triple Eight Race Engineering website and will include a link or instructions to the competition landing page.
• No late entries will be accepted.
• A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNER
• One (1) major winner will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 10:00am AEDT on 5/11/19 at Greenroom Digital, 343 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3205.
• The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
• The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
• The winner will be published on the website: https://www.nationalstorage.com.au/the-locker-room/rbhrtnewcastle
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
• If the winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified by Greenroom Digital that they have won the competition, or if the winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Greenroom Digital to identify the winner was unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Greenroom DIgital reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
• If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 8/11/19 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry or entries drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
• The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
• Published on the website: https://www.nationalstorage.com.au/the-locker-room/rbhrtnewcastle
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
• By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as National Storage may require without remuneration.
• The winner also consents to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
• One (1) Hot Lap at the Newcastle 500
Located at Newcastle Street Circuit, Newcastle East, Australia, 2300
• Two (2) GA Tickets to the Newcastle 500
Located at Newcastle Street Circuit, Newcastle East, Australia, 2300
• Total prize pool at AUD $5,000 including GST as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
• If the prizes are not available for any reason, National Storage reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by National Storage to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond National Storage’s control, National Storage may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by National Storage to be of equal or higher value.
• Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
• National Storage reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at National Storage. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of National Storage.
• If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond National Storage’s control, National Storage may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
• National Storage does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
• To the extent permitted by law, National Storage shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
o technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
o acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of National Storage’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of National Storage.
which tells you how we use any personal information we may collect about you by entering a competition.
• National Storage collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
• By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
• National Storage and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
• Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to National Storage and not to Facebook.
• National Storage is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
• The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
• This competition is being run by NATIONAL STORAGE (OPERATIONS) PTY LTD ABN: 65 095 053 179 of Level 23 Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4000.
• To contact National Storage, please call 1800 650 42