HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase any Don Deli Franks (Skin On, Skinless or Cocktail) product from a Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt;
(b) visit www.winwithdon.com.au
and follow the links to the Promotion entry page (Online Entry Site); and
(c) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form (Entry Form) on the Online Entry Site by providing all information requested on the Entry Form, including but not limited to:
i. their first name, surname, residential address, contact phone number, email address, age and gender;
ii. uploading a copy of their Receipt in format and file size accepted on the Entry Form. The uploaded Receipt must clearly show the product/s purchased, date and time of purchase and store of purchase; and
iii. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of
entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the
time of participation. The Promoterís decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether
communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the
Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the
Promoter only learns of a personís ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the
ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be
required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoterís decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the
Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered
6. The Promoter is George Weston Foods Limited (ABN: 45 008 429 632) of Level 3, 187 Todd Road
Port Melbourne VIC 3207, telephone: 1800 147 613 (Promoter).
7. Stores participating in this Promotion are Woolworths stores located throughout Australia
(Participating Stores). If in doubt, an entrant should ask staff at a store whether or not they are
participating in the Promotion.
8. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEST on 04/09/2019 and conclude at 23:59 AEST on
01/10/2019 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
9. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related
entities, the Participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies
associated with the Promotion (including the prize suppliers);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred
to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or
on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions
of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the
Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute
HOW TO ENTER
10. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps, during the
(a) purchase any Don Deli Franks (Skin On, Skinless or Cocktail) product from a
Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt(Receipt);
(b) visit www.winwithdon.com.au
and follow the links to the Promotion entry page
(Online Entry Site); and
(c) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form (Entry Form) on the
Online Entry Site by providing all information requested on the Entry Form, including
but not limited to:
i. their first name, surname, residential address, contact phone number, email
address, age and gender;
ii. uploading a copy of their Receipt in format and file size accepted on the Entry
Form. The uploaded Receipt must clearly show the product/s purchased, date
and time of purchase and store of purchase; and
iii. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry,
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Eligible Entrantís responsibility
and is dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their
entries manually using an internet browser.
12. If an Eligible Entrant submits an entry:
(a) which complies with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-screen
notification confirming that their entry has been received; or
(b) which does not comply with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-
screen notification that their entry is invalid,whichever is applicable in the circumstances.
13. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will
render entries submitted using such means invalid.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not
time of transmission by the entrant.
16. Multiple Eligible Entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Eligible Entry
permitted Qualifying Purchase (regardless of the number of Don Deli Franks products
purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction); (b) each Eligible Entry must be submitted
separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) Eligible
Entry is permitted per person per day.
17. Eligible Entrants must retain their original Receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (Proof of
Purchase) which corresponds to each Eligible Entry they submit as part of the Promotion in
order to claim a prize (if won).
18. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the
Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter
to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize,
and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and (b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all Eligible Entries they have submitted in
19. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Entrant has not been
verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the
entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded
following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its
20. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple
aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants
(including an Eligible Entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has
breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in
any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct
of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those
rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an
offender are reserved.
PRIZE DRAW AND PRIZE INFORMATION
22. The Promotion is a game of chance. All Prizes will be drawn by a random electronic draw at
Zinc Group Pty Ltd, Level 4, 48 Chippen Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008 (Draw Location) by
approved electronic software.
23. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional
Period, for a total of four (4) draws (each a Weekly Draw). Entries into each Weekly Draw open
each Wednesday and close each Tuesday, based on NSW local time. Entries in each Weekly
Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s).
24. The Weekly Prize (as outlined in paragraph 26 below) will be drawn at 11am AEST each Friday
after entries close for that Weekly Draw, with the first draw occurring on Friday 13/09/2019 and
the last Weekly Draw occurring on 04/10/2019.
25. The Promoter may draw reserve entries in each Weekly Draw and record them in order in case
an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a prize is not claimed in accordance with
these Conditions of Entry.
26. Weekly Prize - The first Eligible Entrant drawn with a valid Eligible Entry in each Weekly Draw will
each win $5,000 (Weekly Prize). There is a total of four (4) x $5,000 to be won. Weekly Prizes
will be provided to winners by EFT transfer.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
27. Prize winners will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the
relevant draw, and their names will be published on www.winwithdon.com.au
11/10/2019. After the winner has been contacted by the Promoter, they must provide their
bank account details so that the Weekly Prize may be transferred into the winnerís account.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
28. If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim the Prize by 11:00am AEDT on
10/01/2020, then the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to the Prize. An electronic re-draw for
any unclaimed Prizes will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on that date at the Draw Location
by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the
Promotion, subject to any directions from state and territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
29. The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business
days of the Re-Draw and their names will be published on www.winwithdon.com.au
30. The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $20,000.
31. A limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per residential address is permitted in the Promotion (excluding
residents of South Australia).
32. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take /
redeem a Prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
33. If more than one (1) person attempts to claim a Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute
discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
34. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes must be
taken as offered and may not be varied.
35. All costs associated or arising in connection with a Prize are the responsibility of the respective
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time
of printing Promotion materials.
37. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves
the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize,
subject to any directions given by state and/or territory gaming departments.
38. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the
Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
39. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other
causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right
in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to state
and/or territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the
40. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or
draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which
jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does
not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Stores and all agencies
associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or
Page 5 of 6
personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential
loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection
with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be
excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by
42. The Promoter and the Prize is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the Participating
43. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from
winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize and independent financial advice should be
sought by each winner.
44. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as
publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to
the Promoter using their name, likeness, voice and/or image in any future promotional
material for an unlimited period without remuneration.
45. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion
may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether
successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
46. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of
47. All information Eligible Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for
the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
48. Should an Eligible Entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the
Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by using the ĎContact Usí form on the
Online Entry Site.
49. The Promoter may disclose Eligible Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents
to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
50. Should an Eligible Entrant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via
placing a tick in the relevant Ďopt-iní box featured on the online Entry Form, information
provided by the Eligible Entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter,
the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter for the Promoter's
current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or
compensation to them.
51. Eligible Entrants may request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by
the Promoter and may request that they not receive further promotional or marketing
communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter using the details below Ė
GWF Consumer Information Centre (CIC)
PO Box 587
North Ryde BC NSW 1670
Phone:1800 147 643
how a privacy complaint can be made. The Promoter will not disclose Personal Information to
any entity outside of Australia.
53. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well
as any other applicable laws.