https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/win-big-bundlefest-gaming-prizes-worth-over-1100-with-fanaticalWin big BundleFest gaming prizes worth over $1,100 with Fanatical
By Sam Jones
Plus 3x $50 Fanatical spending sprees for runners-up
To celebrate BundleFest week, we're giving you the chance to win an amazing bundle of gaming prizes worth over $1,100. Our super lucky winner will receive the mega prize bundle consisting of five packs of MADMONQ gaming supplements; a miniSTREAK Keyboard, CLUTCH 2 Mouse, FOCUS 2 Mousepad (Size M), DUEL Headset and LIFT Mouse Bungee from the guys at FNATIC; an AKRacing Premium Carbon Black gaming chair; and $100 spending spree on the Fanatical Store!
Plus, three runners-up will scoop a $50 spending spree on the Fanatical Store too. The more entries you complete, the more chance you have of winning. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions (20th to 30th September 2019)
Updated : Yesterday at 21:50 Created : December 11, 2018 23:49
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: "Big BundleFest Contest" begins on 20th September 2019 at 4:00PM (BST) and ends on 30th September 2019 at 8:00AM (BST) (the "Promotional Period"). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Focus Multimedia ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Entrant must be aged 18 or over. User's email address must be double opted in to the Fanatical Email Newsletter at time of draw. To double opt in you need to click the link in the email you will be sent when you click the Newsletter entry. If you are already subscribed then your entry is valid.
3. Winner Selection: The winner/s of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 5 days by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 5 days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: 1st prize is MADMONQ gaming supplements x5 pack, FNATIC miniSTREAK Keyboard, FNATIC CLUTCH 2 Mouse, FNATIC FOCUS 2 Mousepad (Size M), FNATIC DUEL Headset, FNATIC LIFT Mouse Bungee, AKRacing Premium Carbon Black gaming chair, and $100 spending spree on the Fanatical Store. Three runners-up will each receive a $50 spending spree on the Fanatical Store. The sponsor/fanatical.com reserves the right to change any of these prizes as necessary. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will be awarded and/or delivered to addresses globally, only if recognised by their countries postal service. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.fanatical.com
. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Contest.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Contest, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Focus Multimedia cc: Fanatical Contests at The Studios, Lea Hall Enterprise Park Wheelhouse Road Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LH, United Kingdom. Request must be received no later than 5 days + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Focus Multimedia, The Studios, Lea Hall Enterprise Park Wheelhouse Road, Brereton, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LH, United Kingdom, support@Fanatical.com
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.