Imagine Cruising is giving you the chance to win an exclusive Jimmy Barnes Singapore & Cruise Experience!
One lucky winner will be off Singapore for a private performance with Jimmy Barnes before embarking Quantum of the Seas for a cruise to Penang and Phuket!
One lucky reader will begin their holiday in Singapore, where they, along with one companion, will enjoy 3 nights of accommodation at Oasia Hotel Novena with breakfast included. During these 3 nights, you’ll experience an unforgettable evening, as you watch Jimmy Barnes privately perform in the iconic surroundings of Gardens by the Bay in Singapore.
After this, you’ll embark Quantum of the Seas for a beautiful cruise to Penang and Phuket, before bringing your cruise to a close back in Singapore.
Return economy flights, transfers to and from the hotel, cruise ship and performance are also included, as are all meals, entertainment and taxes while on board Quantum of the Seas.https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/competitions/imagine-cruising-is-giving-you-the-chance-to-win-an-exclusive-jimmy-barnes-singapore-cruise-experience/news-story/b52bbb5aafb8ef842116ac591d547050
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter is Nationwide News Pty Ltd (ABN: 98 008 438 828) of 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. Telephone number 02 9288 3000.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter:
7. The competition commences on Friday October 18, 2019 at 12:01am AEDT and concludes on Friday November 1, 2019 at 11:55pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including SMS messages not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the SMS message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. SMS entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account is invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition online by:
o NSW residents - dailytelegraph.com.au/promotions
o QLD residents – couriermail.com.au/competitions
o VIC residents – heraldsun.com.au/competitions
o SA residents – adelaidenow.com.au/competitions
o TAS residents – themercury.com.au/competitions
o NT residents – ntnews.com.au/competitions;
and registering their details including (but not limited to) full name, address, post code, telephone number and e-mail address to complete their entry. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
An entrant’s entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries permitted
14. ONE PRIZE PER PERSON - Only one entry per person. Only one prize will be awarded.
Draw and Notification of winner
15. The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by News Corp Australia by random computer selection at 9:00am AEDT on Monday November 4, 2019 at 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.