Jumanji is back, but with a twist. There’s no better way to experience how the game has gone next level than at the World Premiere with movie stars Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart and more.
Jumanji: The Next Level has raised the stakes, so we have too. You’ll receive exclusive red-carpet access on an all expenses paid trip to Hollywood, thanks to Optus Perks.
Imagine you and three friends tackling the world stage in LA on December 9th with return flights and accommodation included - your chance to live like the stars.
AU16+ eligible Optus/Virgin customers only. Max 1 entry/person. Ends 12/11/19 11:59pm AEDT. Winner must be available to travel on 09/12/19 or they forfeit the prize. https://www.optusperks.com.au/competitions/competition-jumanji-premiere
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Optus Administration Pty Ltd ABN 79 055 136 804, 1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0280827800
Start date: 21/10/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT End date: 12/11/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over and are an eligible Optus customer with an active Optus service or eligible Virgin Mobile customer with an active Virgin Mobile service.
Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
Eligible Optus customers include Consumer customers, Small Business customers and Fleet customers (i.e. they are eligible to participate in the Promotion). This includes prepaid/postpaid Optus mobile users, Optus broadband users and Optus landline customers.
Eligible Virgin Mobile customers include prepaid/postpaid mobile and mobile broadband plans customers.
The following customers/customers of the following products/services are excluded from this Promotion: Optus TV featuring Foxtel satellite, Optus Thuraya, ‘Google Apps for Business’, Optus MyBiz OnlineTM, Complex fixed services (Fleet and Micro), standalone YesTV by Fetch, standalone Optus Sport, VAS services (e.g. bolt- ons, roaming), Coles prepaid customers and all Optus Corporate products.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.optusperks.com.au
, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address and best contact number) and Optus/Virgin mobile number or Optus/Virgin Account number.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a trip for four (4) people to Los Angeles, California which consists of the following:
• 4 x return economy flights from winner's
nearest capital city to Los Angeles;
• return airport/hotel transfers;
• 4 nights quad-share min. 4-star hotel
accommodation in LA;
• 4 x tickets to the LA Worldwide Premiere
of 'Jumanji The Next Level' on 9/12/19;
• travel insurance.
Draw: computerised random selection - 13/11/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT
• At least one-person travelling must be 21 years or over. If the winner is under 21 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
• Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
• Travel must be taken to coincide with the Worldwide Premiere of Jumanji The Next Level in Los Angeles on
9 December 2019. If a winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the aforementioned date required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the Prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
• Accommodation is based on four (4) people sharing one (1) room Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals.
• All costs associated with travel to/from the Premiere are the responsibility of the winner and their travel
companions for the prize.
• The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas,
vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges
and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
• Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver program:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
• The United States requires that travelers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA)
hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.
• The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and
any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does
not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated,
then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
• Airline Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-
transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and their travelling companions and cannot be split across different time periods.
• Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights.
• The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport
from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia.
• Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
• Winner and his/her guest must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions. Passports must
have 6 months validity from the return date of entry back into Australia.
• The winner and his/her/their companions will each be required to fully complete a travel insurance
application form provided by the Promoter, and may also be required to undergo medical tests as required by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, in order to redeem the travel insurance element of the prize. Any person found guilty of insurance fraud or failure to honestly and accurately disclose all relevant insurance information at the time of applying for a travel insurance policy or when making a claim forfeits any rights or entitlements to the travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance will be provided by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, and subject to approval by the travel insurer. In the event that the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer refuses to issue insurance to the winner and/or companions, the winner forfeits that travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, including but not limited to any limitations on the covered amount.
• Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PRE- EXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their own travel insurance policy.
• Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package (including travel extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250 excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation.
• Jumanji The Next Level is yet to be classified and the promoter is not responsible for young children and children under the age of 15 attending the event
The winner will be contacted by email, phone and SMS within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at www.optusperks.com.au
Prize must be claimed by 18/11/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18/11/19 at 5:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email, phone and SMS within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.optusperks.com.au
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this
Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 13/11/19 using
computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve winners in case an ineligible entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on
the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of
printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in
writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the
prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their
Internet service provider.
13. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third
party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's
Promoter holds about them and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 19/04424, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39029 and SA Permit No. T19/1743.