Golf Australia is celebrating the holiday season by giving away 3 incredible golf prizes to 3 lucky winners.
To be in the running, simply select your preferred prize, then submit your details below.
You'll also find out INSTANTLY if you've won a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls!
“CHRISTMAS PICK-A-PRIZE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over. Entrants under 18
years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and
Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a
further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated
with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or
by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 10:00AM AEDST on 10 December 2019 and close
at 11:59PM AEDST on 30 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional
• Visit https://golfaustraliaforthewin.com.au;
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and select one (1) of
the following major prizes (each a “Major Prize”):
o Callaway Epic Flash Driver and Callaway Odyssey Strokelab
Putter valued at $1,168; or
o The Ultimate Big Swing Golf Experience (at a Big Swing Golf
location of the winner’s choice) which includes private booth
hire for 2.5hrs and a food and beverage package for the winner
and ten (10) friends valued at $1,200; or
o Head to toe Under Armour golf apparel to the value of $1,200,;
• Input the requested details (including their full name, email address,
suburb and postcode, and date of birth) and submit the fully
completed entry form.
Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the major prize draw for completing the steps
outlined in this clause (“Initial Entry”).
6. Upon submitting the entry form, individuals will be notified immediately on screen
whether or not they are an instant prize winner. Instant prize winners will receive an
email from the Promoter with instructions on how to claim their prize. For removal of
doubt, all valid entries received (i.e. both winners and non-winners of an instant
prize) will be placed into the major prize draw.
7. Instant prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period are as follows:
• 30 x sleeves of three (3) premium Callaway golf balls valued at $17
Total value of instant prizes available to be won is $510.
8. In addition to the above, entrants will also have the opportunity to receive additional
entries into the major prize draw by completing each of the following activities (each
an “Additional Activity”):
• Share the promotion via a unique URL for five (5) additional entries;
• Share the promotion on Facebook for five (5) additional entries; and/or
• Follow Golf Australia on Instagram (@golfaust) for five (5) additional
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Initial Entry
permitted per person; and (b) each Additional Activity can only be completed once
with a maximum of fifteen (15) additional entries permitted per person.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason
to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The major prize draw will take place at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Level
19, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 7 January 2020 at 2:30PM AEDST.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case
an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email within
two (2) business days of the draw. All major prize winners, and any instant prize
winners from ACT, will have their names published online athttps://golfaustraliaforthewin.com.au
from 13 January 2020
14. Entries will be divided into groups depending on the Major Prize option selected at
the time of entry, as outlined in clause 5. The first valid entry drawn for each Major
Prize group will win that Major Prize.
15. The winner of the Ultimate Big Swing Golf Experience and their companions are
responsible for travelling to and from the Big Swing Golf venue. Spending money,
additional meals and all other ancillary costs are not included unless otherwise
specified. Check https://bigswinggolf.com.au
for available locations.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Under Armour apparel are not
included. Any unused balance of total value of $1,200 will not be awarded as cash.
The winner can select as many items (provided stock is available) as they like to
reach the value of $1,200 or as close to but not over $1,200. The winner will be
provided a catalogue to select items from which will contain appropriate sizing and
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the
winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not
take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
21. Total prize pool value is $4,078. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise
22. A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 7 April
2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from
a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2)
business days of the draw. All major prize winners, and any instant prize winners
from ACT, will have their names will be published online athttps://golfaustraliaforthewin.com.au
from 13 April 2020.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention
or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic
means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless
otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize
claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes
that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under
the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
30. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited
to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The
viewed at https://www.golf.org.au/privacy-policy
. In addition to any use that may be
unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research
and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of
the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those
complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
31. The Promoter is Golf Australia Limited (ABN54 118 151 894) of Level 2, 111
Coventry Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, telephone: 03 9626 5050.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40495 ACT Permit No. TP19/04776