WIN A DOUBLE PASS TO SEE ‘CHICAGO’ AT THE ARTS CENTRE MELBOURNEhttp://collins234.com.au/win/
WIN* one of two Double Passes to Chicago – The Razzle Dazzle Broadway Musical with Collins234.
We will contact our lucky winners via email on Friday 14th February 2020, so keep an eye on your emails!
*Competition closes 5pm, Thursday 13th February 2020. Winners will be notified by email.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who sign up at www.collins234.com.au/win
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Collins234, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Collins234 as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday 4th February 2020 and ending Thursday 13th February 2020. All online entries must be received by 5pm AEST, Thursday 13th February 2020.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.collins234.com.au/win
. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Collins234. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Collins234.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive one double pass to Chicago – The Razzle Dazzle Broadway Musical. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Collins234. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Collins234 discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Collins234 to use Winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random / blind draw under the supervision of Collins234. The winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Collins234 shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COLLINS234‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.