***Commencement date for South Australia is 27th February, 2020***
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Yamaha Rock and Troll competition
Start: 10 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AEST*
* For the Residents of SA the Promotion Starts on 27 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AEST
End: 05 Mar 2020 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Yamaha Music Australia Ltd
ABN: 84 004 259 527
Level 1, 80 Market Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205
The Processor is Interpay Sales Promotions, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland
Consumer Promotion support is available at: email@example.com
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
The winner must be available to attend the Red-Carpet Premiere of Trolls World Tour on 22 March 2020 in Sydney.
Details of prizes
Instant daily prizes consist of:
Item RRP Value
Total RRP Value
Keytar & Bag
Guitar Amp pack
TW Steel Watch
Family Movie Tickets (admit 4)
Tote Bag & key chain
Item RRP Value
Total RRP Value
Red Carpet Experience
Up to $10,000.00
Consists of Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) Flights economy class to Sydney and return to origin with one night accommodation in 4 star hotel and tickets to the Red Carpet Premiere of Trolls World Tour on Sunday 22 March 2020.
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): $58,679.00
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Free to enter competition, simply complete the online registration form at www.rockandtroll.com.au
by providing full name, contact telephone number, email address and residential address and be notified instantly if you have won a daily prize listed above
All entrants receive one entry into a daily instant draw and one entry into the Grand Prize red carpet experience.
Persons who purchase a Yamaha Home Audio product during the Promotion period, simply select yes from the drop down box and upload a copy of your Proof of Purchase to receive one additional bonus entry into the Grand Prize red carpet experience per $ spent. Proof of Purchase means an original tax invoice and must clearly showing the Yamaha Music Australia Home Audio Product that was Purchased, the date of Purchase, the price paid and the Retail Store. The date that the Product was Purchased must be during the Promotion Period.
Maximum number of entries
One (1) entry per household. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Entrants may win one of the daily prizes as a maximum.
Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes once sent to any winners.
Instant daily prizes may be won by completing the online registration form at www.rockandtrolls.com.au
and entrants will be instantly notified of successful entry of a daily prize if the registration has been submitted at predetermined specific time of day, varying each day.
Grand prize draw of Red Carpet Experience will be drawn at random from all entries received during the Promotion period and will also include bonus entries for each eligible purchase where relevant.
The random prize draw for the Grand Prize will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 06 Mar 2020
Location of Grand Prize draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Notification of winners
Daily instant Winners will be notified immediately and receive a confirmation email within 48 hours to confirm their address details.
The Winner of the Grand prize will be notified by phone or email on 06 Mar 2020
The Promotor/Processor will communicate with the winning entries to arrange delivery of the prizes. There will be no delivery fee for deliveries made within Australia. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure their delivery address is correct at time of entry. We cannot deliver to PO box addresses.
Prizes will be delivered to winners within approximately 2 weeks of the winner confirming their delivery address, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here:www.rockandtroll.com.au
on 06 Mar 2020
Unclaimed prize draw
An unclaimed prize draw for instant win prizes won but not claimed, if required, will occur 10:00 AM AEST 5 June 2020. The unclaimed winners will be notified within 2 business days and published on www.rockandtroll.com.au
by 10 June 2020
Should the Grand prize go unclaimed a random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 09 Mar 2020.
Location of draws:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed Grand prize winner will be notified by phone or email no later than 09 Mar 2020.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winner of the unclaimed Grand prize will be published here:www.rockandtroll.com.au
on 09 Mar 2020
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/0xxxx
SA Permit No. T20/xxxx
ACT Permit No. TP 20/0xxxx
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. If the prize winner of the Event prize has not confirmed their availability to take the prize on the specified dates by the specified time and date, the prize winnerís entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw to award the prize, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
8. Neither the Promoter nor any company or agency associated with the Event accepts responsibility for the cancellation or delay of the Event for any reason beyond their control or any inability of the winner to attend the Event when scheduled.
9. If any part of the Event is abandoned, varied, called off or postponed for any reason, the winner and, if applicable, their companion(s), at the Promoterís discretion, forfeits all rights to attend the event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize.
10. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Event.
11. All Instant win prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed during the promotion period. Any daily prizes not awarded after 14 days will be held by the promoter until the end of the Promotion period where after, the cost element of the unclaimed prizes will be donated to Red Cross Australia. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will occur as specified in the Schedule.
12. All eligible and bona fide Instant win prize claims will be honoured and distributed regardless of any quality control errors that may occur, even if this results in prizes being awarded in excess of the advertised total prize value.
13. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
14. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
15. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
16. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize canít be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
19. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
20. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
21. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
22. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
23. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
24. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
25. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
26. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoterís liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoterís discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
27. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
29. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoterís obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoterís use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
34. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
35. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
36. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat.