Find a rare avocado and WIN a Smeg FAB 28 Fridge & $100 Coles Gift Card!
If you’re a lucky winner enter your unique code found on the leaflet in your Stikeez wrapper to unlock your prize.
100 Golden Avocados to be found in the WHOLE of Australia! Be quick!https://stikeez.coles.com.au/#merchandise
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms. 5. To enter, entrants must:
(a) Spend $30 or more in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below (“Qualifying Spend”) at Coles Supermarket stores, Coles Local stores, Coles Express stores, or on Coles online between 00:01am AEDT 12/02/2020 to 11:59pm AEDT 24/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”) and receive a Coles Fresh Stikeez collectable. Coles online orders must also be delivered during the Promotional Period to qualify.
(b) If the Coles Fresh Stikeez collectable is a Gold Avocado collectable, you are eligible to win a Prize, provided there is a leaflet in the pack with a unique code.
(c) To win a Prize, you must enter the unique code found on the leaflet in the pack with the Gold Avocado collectable, on www.coles.com.au/Stikeez
, by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020. Allow up to 28 days from the date you’ve claimed your Prize for it to be delivered to the supplied mailing address.
6. The promoter will post winners’ names and postcodes at www.coles.com.au
7. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, donations, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phone and mobile phone plans, recharge, liquor, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases, AdBlue, Trailer Hire and Lottery cards. Entrants may only claim one prize per unique code found with the Gold Avocado collectable.
8. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
(c) violates our social media policy or any law or code
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
(e) Attempts to redeem a unique code that has already been redeemed through coles.com.au/stikeez
10. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9.
11. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
12. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of ownership of the leaflet from pack, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020, the promoter may re-distribute the prize as per paragraph 16.
13. The winner must redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020. If a winner does not redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020, the promoter may redistribute the prize in accordance with paragraph 16.
14. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to a winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
(a) the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of ownership of the leaflet from pack, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020; or
(b) if the winner does not accept the prize by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020 as the winner; or
(c) for any other reason a prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEST 14/05/2020 (collectively referred to as Unclaimed Prizes)
the Promoter will re-distribute any Unclaimed Prizes by providing them to RedKite (or an alternative charity if necessary).
17. RedKite is an Australian cancer charity who provide essential support to children and young people (0-24 years) with cancer, and the family and support network who care for them.
18. The Unclaimed Prizes will be re-distributed to RedKite (or the alternative charity) by 14/06/2020.
19. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to legislative approval.
20. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
21. Nothing under paragraph 20 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 20.
24. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Competition Coles ‘Find To Win’ Instant Win Competition
Competition period From 00:01am AEDT 12/02/2020 to 11:59pm AEDT 24/03/2020
Draw date/time N/A
Draw address N/A
Force majeure event an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
Permits ACT Permit No TP 20/00007
NSW Permit No LTPS 19/41026
SA Permit No T19/2165
Prizes 100 x Prizes - each Prize is valued at $2,090 and includes a Smeg FAB28 256L Retro Style Upright fridge and a $100 Coles Gift Card.
Total prizes: 100.
Total prize pool value: $209,000.