You & a friend could WIN a Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games VIP Experience, plus find out instantly if you're a lucky winner of 1 of 600 BBQ's.
For your chance to win, buy beef or lamb from a participating butcher and grab an entry flyer with your unique code. Find out if you are a lucky winner by simply completing your details below.
Click on link for participating butchers: https://cdn01.peazie.com/MLA/Greatest-Butcher-Consumer/MLA-Greatest-Butcher-On-Your-Block-Participating-Butchers.pdf
Open to AU res 18+. Starts: 17/2/20. Ends: 11:59pm AEDT on 15/3/20. Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Max. 1 entry p/person p/day. Retain receipt/s & unique code/s for all entries. Instant prizes: 600 x Cube Everdure BBQ by Heston Blumenthal valued at $199. Major Draw: L19, 120 Spencer St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 18/3/20 at 2:30pm AEDT. Draw Prize: Trip for 2 people to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games valued at up to AU$26,488. Major prize winner & any instant prize winners from ACT, published online at greatestbutcher.com.au from 23/3/20. Promoter: Meat & Livestock Australia Limited (ABN 39 081 678 364) of L1, 40 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060.Permits: NSW LTPS/19/40551. ACT TP19/04801. SA T19/2063.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Butchers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 17/02/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 15/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”). The promotion will only be conducted at participating butchers nationally that display advertising material for the promotion (each a “Participating Butcher”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any beef or lamb product from a Participating Butcher during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). At the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be handed a promotional card by a member of staff at the Participating Butcher that contains a unique code (“Unique Code”). In the event a Unique Code is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• visit https://greatestbutcher.com.au;
• input the requested details into the entry form (including their full name,
email address, postcode and suburb, the Participating Butcher where the
Qualifying Transaction was made and the Unique Code); and then
• submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting the online entry form, individuals will be notified immediately on-screen whether or not they are an instant prize winner. Instant prize winners will receive an email from the Promoter with instructions on how to claim their prize. For the removal of doubt, all valid entries received (i.e. both winners and non-winners of an instant prize) will be placed into the major prize draw.
8. Instant prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period are as follows:
• 600 x Cube Everdure BBQ by Heston Blumenthal valued at $199.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted; (d) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (e) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (f) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Unique Code(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a beef or lamb product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The major prize draw will take place at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Level 19, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 18/03/2020 at 2:30pm AEDT, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The major prize winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
15. The major prize winner, and any instant prize winners from ACT, will have their names published online at https://greatestbutcher.com.au
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) people to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games valued at up to AU$26,488 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
• Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest Australian capital city to Tokyo, Japan;
• Five (5) nights twin/double share 3-star accommodation at Hotel Musse Meitetsu Ginza, Tokyo (check in 23/07/2020 and check out 28/07/2020) with breakfast daily (on set menu);
• AU$2,000 VISA Gift Card for the winner only. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the VISA gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the VISA gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the VISA gift card is subject to any terms and
conditions of the issuer including those specified on the VISA gift card; and
• Two (2) x tickets to the following events at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (all times stated
are in Tokyo local time):
o Friday 24/07/2020 at 8pm – Opening Ceremony; o Saturday 25/07/2020 at 2pm – Basketball;
o Sunday 26/07/2020 at 9am - Beach Volleyball;
o Sunday 26/07/2020 at 6:20pm - Water Polo; and o Monday 27/07/2020 at 2:15pm – Handball.
Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, and the airline tickets must be booked by Thursday 23/04/2020. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The major prize winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The major prize winner and his/her companion must have at least seven (7) months validity on their passport from the date of departure. The major prize winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The major prize winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Any variation from the set dates will be at expense of the major prize winner and calculated at time of request.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games ticket prizes awarded as part of the major prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
22. Total prize pool value is up to $145,888. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
23. A draw for the major prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 06/04/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at https://greatestbutcher.com.au
24. A draw for any instant prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 18/06/2020 at the same time and place as the original major prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and any winners from ACT will have their names published online at https://greatestbutcher.com.au
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 150,000 instant win promotional cards printed for this promotion.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the appearance of any or all of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games events are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize / taking of a prize.
31. As a condition of accepting the major prize, the major prize winner (and his/her/their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event the major prize winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
33. The Promoter is Meat & Livestock Australia Limited (ABN 39 081 678 364) of Level 1, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.