Wallace Bishop is giving away one BMW, and every $100 you spend equals an entry to win*! So whatever you’ve had your eye on at Wallace Bishop – now is the time to buy!
Simply visit your nearest Wallace Bishop and shop to unlock your chance to win.
Competition open to QLD & NSW stores
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*This entry starts Thursday, 20 February 2020, 9:00 AM AEST, ends Friday, 17 April 2020, 6:00 PM AEST. No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Entry into this Promotion is for in-store purchases only, online purchases are not valid. For every $100 or more spent in one (1) transaction at a Wallace Bishop store receives an entry to the Promotion. Entry is open to Queensland and New South Wales residents over 18 years of age. Excludes the loading of Wallace Bishop gift card(s). Excludes lay-bys that are not paid in full within the promotion period.
Total prize value of $52,021. Prize draw date is at 11:00AM, 24 April 2020, winner will be notified on 27 April 2020. Wallace Bishop Pty. Ltd. ABN 33 009 665 212. NSW Permit # LTPS/20/41860.
1. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
a.“Closing Date” means 6:00PM or 18:00hrs (AEST) Friday 17 April, 2020
b."Commencement Date” means 9:00AM or 09:00hrs (AEST) on Thursday 20 February, 2020
c.“Entrant” means a person who enters the Promotion.
d.“Promotion” means this competition.
e.“Prize” means the prize offered in the Promotion.
f.“Prize Winner” means the Entrant who wins the Prize.
g.“Prize” means the prize offered in the Promotion.
h.“Promoter” means Wallace Bishop Pty. Ltd., Trading as Wallace Bishop Jewellers, 55 Doggett Street Newstead, Brisbane, QLD, 4006. ABN 33 009 665 212.
i.“Promotion Period” means the period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
j.“Supplier” means the supplier of the Prize. ASG Melbourne Pty Ltd. Trading as Melbourne BMW, located at 209 Kings Way, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205. ABN 64 616 840 110
k.“Website” means the Wallace Bishop Jewellers website, located at www.wallacebishop.com.au
l.“In-store” means at any physical Wallace Bishop Jewellers store in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
m.“Winner” means an Entrant who wins the Prize.
n. “Unclaimed Prize Draw Date” means 2:00PM or 14:00hrs (AEST) on Friday, 24 July, 2020.
2. All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, QLD, which is AEST. All times are stated using the 12 hour clock format (AM/PM) and the 24-hour clock format 00:00hrs – 24:00hrs. All monetary values are Australian Dollars.
3. Promotion is offered in Queensland, and New South Wales. NSW Permit Number LTPS/20/41860.
4. The Promotion is conducted by the Promoter.
5. The Promotion is a game of chance, which determines the Winner.
6. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the awarded Prize if they are the Winner.
7. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. This Promotion will be advertised via various advertising mediums.
9. An Entrant is eligible to win the Prize if they:
a.Are a permanent resident of Australia; and
b.Are Queensland and New South Wales residents; and
c.Have spent $100 (one hundred dollars) or more in one (1) transaction in-store at Wallace Bishop Jewellers.
d.Are over the age of 18; and are not:
i.The Promoter, Wallace Bishop Jewellers;
ii.The Supplier, ASG Melbourne Pty Ltd;
iii.Any corporations or agencies related to the entities in paragraphs (i) and (ii) above; or
f.A spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by marriage or adoption) of a person who is an employee of any of the entities listed in paragraph (d) above.
10.Entry to the Promotion commences on the Commencement Date and closes on the Closing Date.
11. To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Spend $100 or more in a single transaction at a Wallace Bishop store. For every $100 spent in one (1) transaction the entrant will receive an entry. Multiple entries are permitted within a single transaction (See example 2); and
Example 1: If an Entrant has spent $100 in one (1) transaction in-store at Wallace Bishop during the Promotion Period, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry to the Promotion.
Example 2: If an Entrant has spent $350 in one (1) transaction in-store at Wallace Bishop during the Promotion Period, the Entrant will receive three (3) entries to the Promotion.
b) Become a member of the Wallace Bishop Gold Card Club (loyalty programme);
i) Entrant will need to provide their Full Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Postal Code and Date of Birth. By joining the Wallace Bishop Gold Card Club you agree to join Wallace Bishop’s mailing list offering exclusive Gold Card member benefits, discounts, promotions, events or other content or products and services. For further Gold Card Club information please visit wallacebishop.com.au/gold-card-club.
12. An Entrant’s entry must not be:
m. racially or ethnically offensive;
n. capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
o. capable of violating any law; and/or
p. capable of giving rise to civil liability.
14. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded over the entire Promotion Period.
15. Entrants must keep the receipt (proof of purchase) for each entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost receipts.
16. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the dates on which they enter the Promotion and the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
17. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Entrant must, within seven (7) days of being asked, at the Promoter’s cost:
a) Allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter the Promotion, including but not limited to evidence of proof of purchase, age and residence and/or identity. Documents may include Australian Passport, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Australian Residency, or another current Commonwealth, State or Territory issued card with photo I.D. in your name.
18. The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that the Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, that Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
19. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
20. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to win the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) fails to produce items as required by Condition 15 and 16 or produces items that appear to be illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
c) appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
d) has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
21. There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
22. The Winner will be determined on the Prize Draw Date by the Promoter at Wallace Bishop Jewellers. The Winner will be the Entrant chosen by chance who have spent a minimum of $100 (one hundred dollars) in-store and entered the promotion in-store at any Wallace Bishop Jewellers store in Australia. The Prize Winner will be selected by a government approved electronic drawing system, randomdraws.com.au by Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd (TPAL), which will take place at the TPAL office at Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. An independent scrutineer will also be present for the electronic draw.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
24. The Winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the Prize Draw Date. The promoter will take no responsibility if the Winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
25. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Promotion, if a Prize is:
a) not claimed by the Winner by 11:00AM or 11:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date; or
b) forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to determine a new Winner at 2:00PM or 14:00hrs (AEST) on 24 July, 2020 in the same manner the initial Winner was determined, subject to any applicable law. The new Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date.
26. The Winner will be published on Wallace Bishop’s website: www.wallacebishop.com.au
on Monday 27 April, 2020 for one (1) week. The Winner may also be published on Wallace Bishop’s Social Media pages.
26. The Prize is valued at a total maximum value of $52,021.00 and consists of:
a) One (1) BMW 7K32, Model 1 Series F40 - 118i Hatch RHD, 0300 Alpine White. Inclusive of Registration Fee, Compulsory Third Party and Stamp Duty. If due to an unforeseen circumstance, the original prize is not available, the Supplier will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods of similar nature.
b) There is one (1) Prize winner.
c) All other costs associated with the Prize including custom changes, any additional extras to the motor vehicle and insurance are the responsibility of the prize winner.
d) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
e) The Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. All Prize values are correct as at 22 January, 2020, and are reflective of the promotional prices during the Promotion Period and are in Australian Dollars.
29. If any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Supplier will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods of similar nature, with the same or less value as the selected product or products which have become available. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by any Winner or any other party if any Prize is unavailable for any reason.
30. The Prize is the final Prize and cannot be refunded or exchanged and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
31. If the Draw Date or Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
32. Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry only.
33. The promoter is not responsible for the Winner’s out of pocket expenses, ie airfares, accommodation and any other travel expenses associated with collecting the Prize from the Supplier.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
35. To the full extent permitted by the law, the relevant parties will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or the Prize, including:
a) any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
b) any loss arising from the negligence of a relevant party; and
c) any liability for personal injury or death.
36. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or take any other action, including to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
37. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
a) any problems or technical malfunction with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion;
b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused either by users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in connection with the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the Promotion; or
c) any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft; or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or Entrants’ details.
38. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this Promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages in the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
39. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland and New South Wales. The Promoter and all Entrants irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
40. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire Terms and Conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended.
41. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be uploaded onto the promoter’s website. Entries may also be displayed on the promoter’s Facebook page, Instagram account, or any other social media platform and in any digital communications.
42. Any provision of the terms and condition of this Promotion, which is deemed to be unenforceable is, where possible, to be severed to the extent necessary to make the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion enforceable, unless this would materially change the intended effect of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion.