Buy any Hamilton product and enter at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/hamiltoncompetition
Open to AU res 18+. Starts: 8am AEDT 20/1/20. Ends: 5pm AEDT 23/3/20. Limit 1 entry p transaction. Max 1 entry p/person p/day. Retain receipt/s. Permits: NSW. LTPS/19/38731. ACT. TP19/04349. SA. T19/1692.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 08:00 am AEDT on 20/01/2020 and ends at 5pm AEDT on 23/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any one (1) Hamilton sunscreen or skin range product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”). A participating retailer is any Chemist Warehouse or My Chemist retailer in Australia (“Participating Retailer”).
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/hamiltoncompetition
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and input the requested details, including but not limited to full name, a current valid email address, phone number and State/Territory of residence. Individuals must then, when prompted, upload a scanned copy of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
8. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
(a) purchases are made during the Promotional Period;
(b) only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Purchase (regardless of the number of products purchased in excess of one (1) in the same transaction);
(c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with
entry requirements; and
(d) a maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person per day.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The original receipt of purchase must be kept as proof of purchase to be able to claim a prize. Failure to produce the original receipt when and as requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries in the promotion, and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The receipt must clearly show the date/time of purchase is prior to the date/time of entry into the promotion.
12. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the major prize draw (“Major Prize Draw”).
13. The Major Prize Draw will take place at CW Media PTY LTD, 44 Raglan Street, Preston, Melbourne VIC 3072 at 11:00am AEDT on 25/03/2020 in the presence of an independent scrutineer. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/hamiltoncompetition
from 03/04/2020. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. There are three (3) major prize trips to be won. The first three (3) valid entries drawn, in the Major Prize Draw, will each win a family Moreton Island Cruise for four (4) people valued at up to AUD $9,500.00 RRP (“Major Prize”) depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
· Return economy class airfares for four (4) people from winner’s nearest Australian Capital city to Sydney, NSW (only provided if winner resides outside of NSW). If a winner is from NSW, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
· All airline and airport taxes;
· Return private car transfers from the airport to the cruise terminal (if required);
· Four (4) nights’ accommodation onboard a Carnival cruise ship in 2 Ocean View rooms;
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner for four (4) people daily; and
· Selected onboard activities as well as full use of ship facilities and entertainment.
15. Unless otherwise specified, spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, vaccinations, transport to and from any departure points, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
16. Each Major Prize must be taken to coincide with scheduled Moreton Island cruises departing Sydney only, on the following dates:
The above departure dates are subject to change, and in the unlikely event of any change, the Promoter will liaise with each winner accordingly. The Major Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 31/05/2021. Block out periods include 20/12/2020 - 10/01/2021 along with other special event periods. Redeeming the Major Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. The Promoter recommends that the winners and their companions obtain valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
18. If any prize or part of a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of greater or equal value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
20. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$28,500.
21. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value of any prize.
22. Winner can travel up to 31/05/2021. All bookings must be made a minimum of ninety (90) days in advance of the requested departure dates. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable.
23. The winner and the winner’s guests must depart from and return to the same departure point and must travel together. The itinerary is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Major Prize. Winner may be required to present their credit card at the time of check in to accommodation.
24. During the entire duration of the Major Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
25. Each winner and his or her guests acknowledge that it is a condition of taking a Major Prize that they must agree in writing, in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, to the use of his or her image and name for publicity regarding the Promotion and in any advertising of the Hamilton sunscreen or skin range product, without additional compensation.
26. Winners and all Major Prize participants confirm that they will not do anything likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute and will comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and prize suppliers. They agree to sign any legal document or waiver that may be required by the Promoter as a condition of accepting the Major Prize.
27. A draw for any unclaimed Major Prizes, may take place on 26/06/2020 at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw their name will be published online at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/hamiltoncompetition
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including, but not limited to, photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties or unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, as well as any other warranties (express or implied) under any state, federal or national legislation which cannot be excluded (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion including, but not limited to, those arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) if a scheduled Moreton Island Cruise is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of a prize.
34. CW Media PTY LTD (ABN 43 913 252 975) will collect personal information on behalf of the Promoter and only for the purposes of conducting this promotion. CW Media PTY LTD will then provide the winner’s details to the Promoter for the purposes of prize fulfillment. The Promoter will use winner’s details in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities in Australia. By entering this promotion, entrants’ consent to the use of their information as described. CW Media PTY LTD and the Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in their Privacy Policies, which can
be viewed at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/hamiltoncompetition
(CW Media) or at www.hamiltonsunandskin.com.au/privacypolicy