Win an amazing holiday in the Hawaiian Islands!
Do you need a getaway that is a perfect match for you?
Take our quiz below and find out what your travel type is. Youíll receive a personalised Hawaii itinerary and be in with a chance to win the grand prize!
1. Take the quiz on the page below (if you are having trouble seeing the quiz this may be due to an internet connection issue. Try to refresh your browser or try again on a different internet connection.)
2. Complete the form with your required details.
Starter plus bundle fares to Honolulu for 2 x people on Jetstar
7-Night Hawaiian Islands cruise for 2 people on board Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America ship, courtesy of My Cruises
All on-board meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
Free Beverage Package
Bonus pre-paid gratuities onboard included
Wide range of on-board activities and entertainment
All Port Taxes & Charges Included
Please refer to the terms and conditions for further information around exclusions and required travel dates.https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/inspiration/tourism-hawaii-competition#/questions/2509024
Terms and Conditions:
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into Hawaii Tourism Oceania x Jetstar Media competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoters are Medium Rare Content Agency Pty LTD (ABN 83 169 879 921) of 58/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, NSW 2009, Jetstar Airways Limited (ABN 33 069 720 243) of 79 Victoria Parade, Collingwood, VIC 3066, Hawaii Tourism Australia (ABN 48 107 369 531) of Level 11, 117 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences on Wednesday March 1 2020 at 12:01am and closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday March 31 2020.
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years of age or over, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoters and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoters and its related bodies corporate (Eligible Entrants). Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter/s and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
a) Visit jetstar.com/hawaii
b) Enter the Hawaii Tourism promotion on the website
6) The Promoters are not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Eligible Entrants are permitted one entry (multiple entries are not permitted)
The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoters.
9) By entering into this competition, entrants agree to receive electronic marketing communications from Jetstar Airways Limited, Hawaii Tourism Australia, Norwegian Cruise Line Australia Pty Ltd and Ignite Travel Group Ltd and/or its partners and subsidiaries. Please refer to the privacy policies of each promoter/prize provider for more information regarding how your personal data is used: https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/privacy-policyhttps://www.ignitetravel.com/ignite-travel-privacyhttps://www.ncl.com/au/en/about-us/privacy-policyhttps://www.hawaiitourismauthority.org/privacy-policy/
10) The Promoter/s reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter/s to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
11) The draw will take place at 11am on Wednesday 1 April, 2020 at Medium Rare Content Agency, Suite 58,26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009, Australia. The draw is a random selection based on a game of chance and will be conducted by Medium Rare Content Agency ABN 83 169 879 921, 58,26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009, Australia (Drawer).
12) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into
13) There will be one prize. The maximum total value of the Prize is AU$9,430.90 inclusive of GST, based on the recommended retail value and the exchange rate at the time of printing. The Promoter/s accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
14) The prize winner will receive the prize listed below:
a) Starter plus bundle fares to HNL for 2 x people on Jetstar
b) 7-Night Hawaiian Islands cruise onboard Pride of America in an interior stateroom
c) All on board meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
d) FREE Beverage Package
e) BONUS Pre-paid gratuities onboard included
f) Wide range of on board activities, and entertainment
g) All Port Taxes & Charges Included
15) The following are not included as part of the major prize holiday: all other out of pocket expenses including meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, additional accommodation due to flight schedules, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided. The costs of obtaining any of these requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion.
16) All taxes payable, airline and government are the responsibility of the prize winner. Airline seats are subject to availability. Travel is NOT permitted during school holidays, blackout periods apply. A surcharge may apply for flights. Tickets are nonrefundable.
17) Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winners and their companions must travel together on all prize travel and will not accrue Qantas Points on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Points.
18) There are strict dates that the prize may be taken. The winner must be available to travel during these time periods. Prize travel and cruise accommodation must be booked on one of the below dates:
a) 3 October 2020
b) 17 October 2020
c) 7 November 2020
19) Prize travel and accommodation must be completed by November 14, 2020. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
20) The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion. The Promoter/s makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Jetstarís General Conditions of Carriage.
21) The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoters. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
22) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23) Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent of the Promoter/s or third party travel provider.
24) Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with this will deem the winnerís entry invalid and the entrant will forfeit the prize. The Promoter/s makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
25) The Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and, if applicable, their companion must travel together on all prize travel. The Promoter/s are not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
26) The Promoter/s accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promote/sr for any reason. The Promoter/s are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
27) The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter/s may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize canít be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter/s will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
28) The Promoter/s takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter/s. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter/s. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
29) The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
30) If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter/s may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter/s will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value ďsubject to any written directions from a regulatory authorityĒ. The promoter/s are not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
31) To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter/s excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter/s makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter/s and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter/s or that the Promoter/s may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
32) If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter/s incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoterís liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoterís discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
33) Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter/s have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
34) The Promoter/s and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
35) The Promoter/s may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter/s reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter/s, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter/s to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
36) Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter/s may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter/s accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
37) In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoterís obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter/s may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
38) All entries become the property of the Promoter/s. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoterís use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter/s has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
Notification of the winner
39) The Winner will be notified via email on Wednesday 1 April 2020 and and their name will be published in the May 2020 edition of Jetstar Magazine.
Right of the Promoters to re-draw
40) The Promoter/s reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 2 July 2020 at 12.00pm, a second draw will be conducted by Medium Rare Content Agency on 3 July 2020 at the 11am and place as the original judging, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email on 5 July 2020, two days after the judging and their names will be published in the next issue of Jetstar Magazine.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
41) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter/s will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter/s reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
42) The Promoters, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
43) The exclusion of liability in clause 24 does not apply to limit or exclude liability.
44) For personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter/s in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter/s in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoterís Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
45) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
46) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter/s. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter/s, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter/s at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter/s using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrantsí personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoterís Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/privacy-policy
47) The Promoter/s accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
NSW: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/41717
ACT: Permit No ACT TP 20/00119
SA: Licence No: T20/106