WIN A VISION SPLENDID VIP EXPERIENCE IN OUTBACK QUEENSLAND
Brisbane Airport with Vision Splendid and Outback Queensland is giving you the chance to win a VIP experience including:
Two return economy flights from Brisbane to Longreach
Vision Splendid VIP experience including tickets to Breakfast with the Stars and Opening Night
Outback experiences including Sunset Tour to Rangelands and Australian Age of Dinosaurs
Accommodation and car hirehttps://www.bne.com.au/passenger/shop-dine-explore/explore/competitionsTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Brisbane Airport Corporation Pty Limited ABN 54 076 870 650, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane, QLD 4008, Australia. Ph: 07 3406 3347
Start date: 02/03/20 at 11:00 am AEST End date: 30/04/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must visit bne.com.au/competitions, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and state/territory/region of residence) during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”).
Bonus Entry Mechanic
At the time of completion and submission of the entry form the entrant has the option to ‘share’ the Promotion via Twitter and/or email to earn bonus entries into the draw (“Bonus Entry Mechanic”).
Maximum ofthree (3) entries permitted per person, subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) Initial Entry;
b) maximum of one (1) bonus entry for ‘sharing’ the Promotion via Twitter;
c) maximum of one (1) bonus entry for ‘sharing’ the Promotion via email; and
d) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
up to AUD $3,790.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a trip for two (2) people to Winton for The Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival which consists of the following:
• 2 x return economy class flights from Brisbane to
Longreach (flights are not provided if winner resides within a sufficiently close location to Longreach not to warrant flights, as determined by the Promoter);
• 2 x Vision Splendid VIP tickets includes:
• Entry to the Breakfast with the Stars events (for
each of the 3 days of entry: Saturday, Sunday,
• Entry to the Opening Night event;
• Sunset Tour to Rangelands;
• Entry to Australian Age of Dinosaurs museum; and
• Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival movie
tickets, as required during the stay. The winner and their guest can obtain a maximum of 1 x ticket each for any movie session as part of the Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival which takes place during their 3-night stay. Ticket bookings are subject to availability;
• 3 nights 3.5 star twin share accommodation at Boulder Opal; and
• 3 days car hire with Avis Car Rental Longreach to self- drive from Longreach to Winton for the festival.
Up to AUD$3,790.00 depending on date and exact point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 07/05/20 at 10:30 am AEST
• The prize must be taken from Friday, 26 June 2020 and returning on Monday, 29 June 2020, to coincide with the opening night of the 2020 Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival in Winton, QLD.
• Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
• Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does
not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated,
then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
• The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
• The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, petrol, transport to and
from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs,
unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
• Car hire prize is subject to standard rental conditions. Petrol and insurance are not included. Limit of 400
kilometres during the 3-night stay. (Additional kilometres charged at 0.25 AUD per kilometer, not including fees and taxes). The driver must have a current valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be aged 25 years or over. If the winner or their guest for the prize does not meet this requirement, they will forfeit the car hire portion of the prize.
The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on the Brisbane Airport’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/BrisbaneAirport/
The Prize must be claimed by 01/06/20 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Prize will be redrawn on 01/06/20 at 2:30 pm AEST at XCom, Level 1, 235 Edward Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw and their details published on the Brisbane Airport’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/BrisbaneAirport/
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this
Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at XCom, Level 1, 235 Edward Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia at 10:30 am AEST on
07/05/20 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve winners in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
) and Twitter Terms of Service (https://twitter.com/en/tos
). Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or Twitter. The entrant releases Facebook and Twitter and their associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
(for the Promoter), www.outbackqueensland.com.au/privacy-policy/
(for Outback Queensland) and http://www.visionsplendidfilmfest.com/about/privacy-policy/
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. ThePromoterreservestherighttorefusetoallowawinnertotakepartinanyorallaspectsoftheprize,ifthePromoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. ThePromoterreservestheright,atanytime,tovalidateandchecktheauthenticityofentriesandentrant'sdetails(including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. ThePromoterreservestherighttodisqualifyentriesintheeventofnon-compliancewiththeseConditionsofEntry.Inthe event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. ThePromoteranditsassociatedagenciesandcompanieswillnotbeliableforanyloss(including,withoutlimitation,indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.