Win A Winter Wardrobe Valued at $2,000 Including a limited edition wool coat valued at $799
Sign up to win, PLUS every additional item purchased gives you an extra entry into the drawhttps://www.antheacrawford.com.au/pages/win-a-winter-wardrobe-valued-at-2-000
Terms and Conditions 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating in the promotion, entrants (“you”) agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. 2. Entry is not open to persons under the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and their families are ineligible to enter. 3. The Promoter is Anthea Crawford (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 006 166 589 trading as “Anthea Crawford” of 1 Marine Parade, Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067 (Promoter). The Promoter’s telephone number is (03) 9419 0311.
4. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions unless indicated otherwise.
5. The promotion commences at 9.00 am AEST on 26 March 2020 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 3 May 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Entrants must complete the entry process below in clause 6) during the Promotional Period only. Entries completed after the end of the Promotional Period will be deemed invalid and ineligible to enter the promotion. No extensions will be given under any circumstances.
6. To be eligible to enter the draw, you must:
a. Enter the Competition using the above entry form;
b. By entering the form you agree to receive email and SMS marketing promotions from Anthea Crawford.
7. The total prize consists of one Limited edition Wool Coat (FZ11216 in either Khaki or Lavender) valued at RRP $799 and a $1201 Anthea Crawford Gift Voucher. The total prize is valued at $2000.
8. This is a game of chance and the winner will be selected at random. The prize draw will take place at 9.00am on 4 May 2020 at 1 Marine Parade, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067. The promoter will notify the winners via email on the same day as the draw.
9. In the event that the Promoter is not able to contact the winners, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 12.00pm AEST on 4 June 2020 at 1 Marine Parade, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067, in order to distribute the unclaimed prizes. By submitting your entry for the main draw you also consent to participating in any unclaimed prize draw. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. In the event of any unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified on the same day of the draw via email.
10. The winners will be sent their prizes by mail by the Promoter.
11. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be claimed or spent in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if incomplete, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. All entrants consent to receive email & SMS marketing promotions from Anthea Crawford.
12.The Promoter will only use your personal information for the purposes of (1) registering you for the promotion ;(2) communicating with you regarding this promotion; (3) communicating with you regarding the collection of the prize; (4) publishing the result of the promotion as described above in clause 13; and (5) communicating with you by email about new collections, offers, promotions and other special events and to become part of the email subscriber database maintained by the Promoter unless you opt out of receiving such communications by emailing our customer service representative on email@example.com
, contains the Promoter’s contact details and further details regarding how you may access, change and/or correct your personal information held by the Promoter, how you can make a privacy related complaint, how the complaint will be dealt with and the extent to which your information may be disclosed to overseas recipients.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual or entrant who breaches any of these terms and conditions or engages in any improper or unlawful conduct which may put the operation of this promotion at risk.
14. Entrants participate in this promotion at their own sole risk, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes including the collection and use of prizes, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
15. You must also comply with all prevailing terms and conditions.