How to enter:
Receive one entry into the prize draw for every $20 you spend in one transaction at Coles when you scan or enter your flybuys card at checkout.
Spend $20 instore or online
Stock up on your weekly shop
Find your nearest store
Scan your flybuys card
or link your flybuys card to your Coles Online account
Join flybuys now
Sign in to flybuys
Receive one entry into the draw
Want a bonus entry? See details below
Receive bonus entry for purchasing selected products
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 16 years of age (participants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter)
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a current flybuys member or a new flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid flybuys member the flybuys member account must include the memberís full name, a valid postal address and a valid email address current at time of draw and prize distribution)
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of the Promoter, flybuys or an agent of the promoter, who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To receive an automatic entry/entries in the prize draw flybuys members must between 12:01am (AEST) on 03/06/2020 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 30/06/2020 (Promotional Period) do the following:
(a) Spend $20 or more in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below (ĎQualifying Spendí) at any Coles Supermarket store, Coles Local store or on Coles Online (excludes Coles Express and Coles Liquor stores) and scan their flybuys card in-store or enter their flybuys card number online at time of purchase. Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify. Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted e.g. spend $80 in one transaction (after exclusions) and receive 4 entries into the draw. Entries earned by reaching the $20 spend threshold are awarded in addition to any entries earned by purchasing participating products.
(b) BONUS ENTRY/ENTRIES
To receive an automatic bonus entry/entries in the prize draw flybuys members must spend $20 or more in one transaction as outlined in 5(a) and purchase a participating product (participating products are marked in-store and listed at www.coles.com.au
) from any Coles Supermarket store, Coles Local store or on Coles Online (excludes Coles Express and Coles Liquor stores) and scan their flybuys card in-store or enter their flybuys card number online at time of purchase. Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify. Entrants will receive 1 bonus entry into the prize draw per participating product purchased (eg. purchase 3 participating products in one transaction and receive 3 bonus entries into the draw). The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period. Bonus entries earned by purchasing participating products are awarded in addition to any entries earned by reaching the $20 spend threshold.
6. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, donations, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phone and mobile phone plans, recharge, liquor, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 5.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the promoter by calling the flybuys service centre (13 11 16).
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoterís rights under paragraph
9. If the entrantís contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
10. There will be five separate prize draws Ė 1 x Major Draw and 4 x Weekly Draws. The Promoter will draw the prize winners from the pool of valid entries at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193, based on the following schedule:
03/06/2020 00:01am (AEST)
09/06/2020 11:59 (AEST)
12/06/2020 10:00am (AEST)
10/06/2020 00:01am (AEST)
16/06/2020 11:59pm (AEST)
19/06/2020 10:00am (AEST)
17/06/2020 00:01am (AEST)
23/06/2020 11:59pm (AEST)
26/06/2020 10:00am (AEST)
24/06/2020 00:01am (AEST)
30/06/2020 11:59pm (AEST)
03/07/2020 10:00am (AEST)
03/06/2020 00:01am (AEST)
30/06/2020 11:59pm (AEST)
03/07/2020 10:30am (AEST)
11. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the Major Prize, and the first 250 valid entries drawn in each of the Weekly Draws will win a Weekly Prize, subject to the promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
12. The promoter will post the winnersí names and last 3 digits of their flybuys card number online here within 6 business days following the draw date each week, and email or mail a notification letter to each winner within 10 business days following the draw date each week.
13. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per flybuys account except for SA.
14. Each prize will be sent via registered post to the mailing address registered to the Winnersí flybuys account.
15. If the Major Draw winner is under 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or guardian on their behalf.
16. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoterís reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoterís reasonable satisfaction within 3 months after being selected as a winner, then the relevant Winner may be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 20.
17. The winner must accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner. If the winner does not accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 20.
18. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a). consents to the promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoterís business;
(b). agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplierís specified conditions and requirements;
(c). agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash; and
(d). agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties
19. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
20. If for any reason, there are prizes that have not been awarded within 3 months after the draw date the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEST) on 05/10/2020 at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193.
21. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
22. The promoter will notify all further draw winners by phone, email or mail by 09/10/2020.
23. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoterís ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition, subject to State Licensing Authorities approval.
24. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
25. Nothing under paragraph 24 is intended to limit entrants or winnersí rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 24.
for any privacy related queries. By entering the competition, each entrant consents, without royalty or any fees, to the promoter using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes.
28. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Coles 'Virtual Cooking Class & Gift Card' competition
From 12:01am (AEST) on 03/06/2020 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 30/06/2020
Week 1: 12/06/2020
Week 2: 19/06/2020
Week 3: 26/06/2020
Week 4: 03/07/2020
Major Draw: 03/07/2020
Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193
Force majeure event
an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion.
Immediate family member
Spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
ACT Permit No TP 20/00650
NSW Permit No LTPS 20/43637
SA Permit No T20/556
Prize Pool (1,001 prizes)
Major Prize (x1) - Curtis Stone Virtual Cooking Class plus $10,000 worth of Coles Gift Cards; prize valued at $10,000.
Weekly Prize (x1,000) - $100 Coles Gift Card
Total prizes: 1,001. Total prize pool value: $110,000.
Major Prize details
Curtis Stone Virtual Cooking Class will take place online Ė date and time to be confirmed with prize recipient once selected but must be taken within 3 months of the draw date and is subject to Curtis Stoneís availability.
If the prize participant is under the age of 18 years of age, a parent or guardian will need to be present at time of virtual cooking class.
Coles will provide prize participant with ingredients for cooking class, or otherwise a Coles Gift Card to purchase the ingredients.
Special dietary requirements will be taken into consideration.
Coles Gift Card prizes are subject to terms detailed at www.giftcards.com.au
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
valid from 03/06/2020