Enter below to be in with a chance to win 1 of 1500 Natoons Adventure Boards!
Promotion runs 2nd – 31st July 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Kinder - Natoons 2020
Australia and New Zealand nationwidehttps://www.kinder.com/au/en/natoons
Start: 02 Jul 2020 12:00 AM AEST
End: 31 Jul 2020 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Ferrero Australia ABN: 29 001 249 261
Level 36 100 Miller St
North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian and New Zealand residents.
Details of prizes
Daily Prizes: The first 50 valid entries drawn in each Daily Prize Draw will each win one (1) x Natoons Adventure Board valued at AUD$35.00
Minor Prizes (Woolworths only): The first sixty (60) valid entries drawn in the Minor Prize Draw will each win one (1) x family zoo passes valued at up to AUD$150.00 to one of the following zoos:
• Taronga Zoo, Sydney, NSW
• Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo, NSW
• Melbourne Zoo, Melbourne, VIC
• Australia Zoo, Brisbane, QLD
• Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide, SA
• Perth Zoo, Perth, WA
Zoo passes will be allocated in accordance with each winner’s state of residence.
Total number of x1560 prizes
Total prize value Total prize pool: AUD$61,500.00
Method of entry
There will be one (1) Daily Prize Draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of thirty (30) Daily Prize Draws. Entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. Each Daily Prize Draw will take place at the same
Daily Prize Draws:
To enter one of the Daily Prize Draws, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
(i) Visit the promotional website - www.kinder.com/au/en/natoons
and follow the prompts to locate the entry form; and
(ii) Input the requested details and submit the completed entry form.
No purchase is required for entry into the Daily Prize Draws.
Minor Prize Draw: (Woolworths only):
To enter the Minor Prize Draw, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
(i) Purchase any product from the Kinder Surprise or Kinder Chocolate range from any Woolworths Supermarket, Woolworths Metro or Woolworths Online (“Qualifying Purchase”);
(ii) Visit the promotional website - https://www.kinder.com/au/en/natoons
and follow the prompts to locate the entry form; and
(iii) Input the requested details, select Woolworths as the retailer, upload proof of purchase and submit the completed entry form.
All entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries by the entrant when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry. Caltex/Woolworths co-branded Metro stores and fuel outlets are excluded from the promotion.
Maximum number of entries
Only one (1) entry is permitted per household for all of the Daily Prize Draws.
Multiple entries are permitted for the Minor Prize Draw, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. Entrants can only win one minor prize (excluding entrants who are SA residents).
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:https://www.kinder.com/au/en/natoons
on 08 November 2020
location as the Minor Prize Draw (below) at 10:00am AEST on the dates specified in the Daily Prize Draw Schedule. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Non- winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
The Minor Prize Draw will occur at 10:00 AM AEST on 04 August 2020. Location of draws:
The Kinetic Agency
12 Upward Street Leichhardt, NSW, 2040 Australia
Notification of winners
Daily Prize winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days for the relevant draw.
Minor Prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 06 Aug 2020.
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here: https://www.kinder.com/au/en/natoons
on 11 August 2020
Unclaimed prize draw
A random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 01 Nov 2020. Location of draw:
The Kinetic Agency
12 Upward Street Leichhardt, NSW, 2040 Australia
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 03 Nov 2020.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43028 SA Permit No. T20/390
ACT Permit No. TP 20/00452
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of Entry). The Terms of Entry must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of Entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms of Entry and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of Entry.
2. Entry is open only to Australian and New Zealand residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotional period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. All zoo pass prizes are valid until the expiry date stated on the zoo pass or by the provider of the zoo pass.
8. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the zoo pass.
9. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
10. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotional period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
11. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
12. Entrants may submit entries up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, indecipherable, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
14. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the next reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the next reserve entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
15. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
16. If a winner of a Minor Prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
19. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the family zoo pass prizes are not included. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
21. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of
the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the Promoter, in its discretion, may substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of higher or equal value and/or specification subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of / taking of a prize.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
25. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms of Entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of Entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
29. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entrant, or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries/votes submitted by that entrant invalid.
34. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the
Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
36. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
37. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat.
Daily Draw No.
Daily Draw 1
Daily Draw 2, 3 & 4 Daily Draw 5
Daily Draw 6
Daily Draw 7
Daily Draw 8
Daily Draw 9, 10 & 11 Daily Draw 12
Daily Draw 13
Daily Draw 14
Daily Draw 15
Daily Draw 16, 17 & 18 Daily Draw 19
Daily Draw 20
Daily Draw 21
Daily Draw 22
Daily Draw 23, 24 & 25 Daily Draw 26
Daily Draw 27
Daily Draw 28
Daily Draw 29
Daily Draw 30
DAILY PRIZE DRAW SCHEDULE
03/07/20 06/07/20 07/07/20 08/07/20 09/07/20 10/07/20 13/07/20 14/07/20 15/07/20 16/07/20 17/07/20 20/07/20 21/07/20 22/07/20 23/07/20 24/07/20 27/07/20 28/07/20 29/07/20 30/07/20 31/07/20 03/08/20