Celebrate the month of the pearl with Vogue VIP!
Delve deeper into the world of Vogue from just $6.50* per issue and take advantage of all the benefits Vogue VIP has to offer PLUS for a limited time you will go in the draw to win a PASPALEY LAVALIER PETITE CIRCL….
Add to Cart
Vogue Australia Magazine Subscription
1 issues for $ 6.50
then $6.50/1 issues thereafter
Add to Cart
Vogue Australia Magazine Subscription
12 issues for $ 78.00
then $78.00/12 issues thereafter
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Ė Vogue x Paspaley
Subscribe for your chance to win a PASPALEY LAVALIER PETITE CIRCL… Valued at $3,960.00í
1. The Promoter is News Life Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 57 088 923 906) of Level 1, 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. Telephone number (02) 9353 6666.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
Who can enter?
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
4. Directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion including News Life Media Pty Ltd and Paspaley are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain prior permission of parent or legal guardian to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrantís parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promoterís sole discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardianís full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winnerís entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. The prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or legal guardian.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
7. Promotion opens at 09:00 on Wednesday 03 June 2020 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 19 July 2020 AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
8. All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or corrupted entries or delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. SMS entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account are invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
To enter, participants must subscribe to Vogue Australia for the minimum term selected by the entrant as advertised on www.magsonline.com.au/vogue_paspaley
. Participants will be required to supply their details, including but not limited to their full name, address, state, telephone number and email address to be eligible. Outside of the cost to subscribe, the cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
Number of Entries permitted
14. Only one entry per person. Maximum of one prize will be awarded.
Draw and Notification of winner
18. The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by News Life Media Pty Ltd by random computer selection at 16:00 on Monday 20 July at 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW, Sydney. This is a game of chance.
20. The Promoterís decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
21. The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw. Winner/s of prizes will be published using their first initial, surname and postcode on the VogueVIP.com.au website approximately 24 hours after the draw and will remain on the website for a minimum of 30 days.
22. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
23. If an entrantís contact details change during the Promotion Period, entrant must notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be sent to the Promoter.
24. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW, Sydney 2010 at 16:00 on Monday 27 July. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two days of that draw. Winner/s of prizes valued over $250 will be published in The Australian newspaper within 14 days of the draw.
Prize on offer
26. Total prize pool value is up to $3,960.00 (including GST) as at 20/05/20. 1 winner will receive: 1 x Paspaley Lavalier Petite circle pearl necklace in yellow gold. See www.paspaley.com/pearl-collections/lavalier/lavalier-petite-circle-yellow-gold
27. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
29. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
31. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
32. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs in relation to the taking of the prize, to any media or other organisation, without the Promoterís prior written consent. Photographs will be allowed to be taken only at the discretion of the Promoter and the prize provider.
33. Prize must be accepted between 20/07/20 and 27/07/20. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
55. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
56. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
57. If the prize includes attendance at an event which is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including due to pandemic or epidemic or illness of a performer, the Promoter reserves the right to take action under either of the previous two clauses.
58. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
59. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winnerís submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the goods and services of any of them or the advertising or marketing of any of them, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee.
The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called ďdroit moralĒ or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to minor alterations to the Works which may be required for print or display purposes such as resizing and minor colour correction notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Copyright Act ) . All Entrants consent to attribution by either full name or social media handle in satisfaction of their right to attribution under the Copyright Act.
Limitation of Liability
61. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s (including without limitation due to attendance at an event or travel undertaken when there is any current health warning, epidemic or pandemic declared which would apply to or could be considered to impact, effect or apply to the relevant event or travel) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
62. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Social Media involvement
63. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
64. Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, the Promoter, Instagram and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrantís participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
Entry details and privacy
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43723
ACT Permit No. TP 20/00709
SA Permit not required, game of chance with total prize value under $5,000.
Permit not required in QLD, VIC, WA, NT.