Millions of prizes to be won.
A limit of one unique code per transaction applies and a maximum of 5 entries per day per customer.
Log in to register your unique code from receipt at coles.com.au/instantwin
Winners will receive an email!
Excludes Coles Express, Uber Eats and eBay purchases.
Every entry wins a prize
Win your dream Australian holiday, Menulog for a year or a weekend at your own treehouse! Plus, there's more! Vouchers for yoga classes, massages, books or your very own treetop adventure! And don't worry - all prizes are valid for 18 months.
Have a receipt from a Coles Express? Click below link to enter.https://www.coles.com.au/coles-express/instant-win-coles-express
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter is Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708 of 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, referred to herein as 'Coles’ ("Promoter").
2. The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 3, 100 Harris Street, Sydney, NSW 2009, (“TLC”). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
3. Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
4. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. In these Conditions of Entry, Coles Supermarkets in Australia that are participating in the Promotion are referred to as “Coles store”.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
A qualified entrant must meet the following conditions of entry (“Qualified Entrant”)
6. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, TLC and agencies associated with this Promotion who has influence over the allocation of rewards are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a Major Prize or Hero Prize winner, the Promoter or TLC using the Entrant’s name, in any media in Australia for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
8. The Promotion is open for Qualifying Purchases (defined below) made between 12.01am AEST on 29/07/2020 and 11.59pm AEST on 22/09/2020 (“Purchase Period”).
9. The claim period opens 12.01am AEST on 29/07/2020 and closes 11.59pm AEST on 06/10/2020 (“Claim Period”).
10. The Redemption Period opens 12.01 am on 29/07/2020 AEST and all the digital vouchers have 18 months validity from date of issue with specifications set out below (“Redemption Period”)
Mass-tier rewards Some digital vouchers require activation – details outlined in Schedule 1. Customer can activate it anytime during the 18 months validity period, once activated, the voucher is valid for 3 calendar days.
Major prizes TLC will send verification email to winners within 3 business days and issue the prize within 30 days.
Hero prizes TLC will send verification email to winners within 3 business days and issue the prize within 30 days.
HOW TO ENTER
11. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must, during the Purchase Period:
Visit Coles in store or via Coles Online and purchase any 3 participating products (participating products are marked in-store and listed at www.coles.com.au/instantwin
) in one transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”). A unique code will be presented on the bottom of the receipt or on the Coles Online invoice and customers must retain the receipt/invoice for all entries in case of prize verification. Each entry will require a separate unique code. In the event a receipt or invoice are not supplied, it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one.
To claim, entrants must, during the Claim Period:
I. Visit www.coles.com.au/instantwin
II. Input the unique code from the purchase receipt;
III. Accept the promotional terms and conditions
IV. Entrants will be notified on screen and via email which reward (“Instant Prize”) they have won.
12. Entrants who perform the above steps (“Qualified Claim”) will receive an email within 3 business days. The email will detail exactly how to redeem the Instant Prize.
13. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
Only one (1) Unique Code per claim is permitted;
Each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements of these terms and conditions;
Maximum of 5 claims per day per customer;
The same Unique Code cannot be used more than once;
14. All Instant Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of individual promotional partners, which are outlined in Schedule 1.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
15. For each prize claim that an Entrant submits, the Entrant must keep the receipt that bears the Unique Code submitted at the time of claim or entry.
16. Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries may, at TLC’s discretion, be deemed invalid and not eligible for Reward.
17. The Reward is personal to each Qualified Entrant, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
18. Redemption of codes is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Entrant.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the reward are not included. Any unused balance of the reward will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the reward is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
20. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Entrant (including the Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter's and TLC's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in such circumstances are reserved.
21. Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
22. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, promotional partners and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
23. The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, TLC reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Reward for a reward of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. All promotions and offers by are subjected to a set of terms and conditions, which the Promotor or TLC reserve the right to vary without prior notice. The right to amend terms and conditions includes changing the definition of a qualified purchase, terminating the offer before stated validity date, changing the details of the promotion or offer or any other changes.
25. The Promotional Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”), including Promotional Partner Websites. The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
26. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Entrant does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter or TLC, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Promotional Partners (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including for negligence) for: any personal injury, death or harm suffered by the Entrant or other person who redeems the Reward (and Qualified Entrant releases Promoter and TLC from any such liability – including any other person who redeems the Reward); or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
i. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Promotional Partners’ control);
ii. any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
iii. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC or Promotional Partners) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Promotional Partners;
iv. any variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
v. any tax liability incurred by a Qualified Entrant or claimant; or
vi. the use and/or taking of a Reward.
28. Should a Qualified Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Entrants responsibility to notify TLC on 1800 841 803 between the hours of 9:30am (AEST) and 5:00pm (AEST) or email email@example.com
during the Promotional Period (inclusive) Monday to Friday except for Public Holidays in NSW. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
29. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
i. to disqualify any Qualified Entrant; or
ii. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
30. The terms of the Reward are as stated in these terms and conditions and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a Qualified Entrant may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
32. HELPLINE: For enquiries re Coles Instant Win competition consumers may call the competition Helpline on 1800 841 803 between the hours of 9:30am (AEST) and 5:00pm (AEST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
during the Promotional Period (inclusive) Monday to Friday except for Public Holidays in NSW. For general enquiries consumers may contact Coles seven days a week on www.facebook.com.au/coles
or call Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562 Mon–Fri 8.30am–6.00pm (AEST), Saturday 8.00am–4:30pm (AEST) or Sunday 10am-5pm (AEST).
33. Authorised under:, ACT Permit No TP20/00729, NSW Permit No LTPS/20/43881, SA Permit No T20/628.