Review your Liebherr and Win 1 of 2 x $500 Wine Voucher
We’d love to hear from you! Write a review on your Liebherr product to go in the prize draw to win 1 of 2 x $500 wine voucher.
Promotion opens for reviews on 01/08/2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2020. The draw will take place on 02/10/2020.
“LIEBHERR REVIEWS – WIN 1 of 2 $500 WINE SELECTORS VOUCHER” GAME OF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must
have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of
the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further
agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens for reviews on 01/08/2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on
30/09/2020 (“Entry Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Entry Period, write a valid
product review on a purchased Liebherr product via the in-mail link sent to the
purchaser by Liebherr.
6. To enter, individuals must post a review of a Liebherr product. All reviews which
meet the content moderation guidelines and are posted are then entered into the
promotion and are eligible to enter the competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual
who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry
permitted per model number; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately
and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Andi-Co Australia Pty Ltd, 1 Stamford Road, Oakleigh,
Victoria 3166 02/10/2020 at 1pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional
reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible
entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business
days of the draw and their name will be published online
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first two valid entries selected will win a Wine Selector voucher valued at
14. Total prize pool value is up to RRP of A$1,000.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice
in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of
the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of
any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render
all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties
under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability
that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including
but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing
which can be viewed at https://www.andico.com.au/about-us/
. In addition to
for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI,
how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All
entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose
entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
20. The Promoter is Andi-Co Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 005 899 365) of 1 Stamford
Road, Oakleigh, Vic 3166. Telephone 1800 685 899.