Win a Ford Transit Custom Sport
Exclusive to Ford Trade Club Members.
Earn one entry in the prize draw for every $450 (exc. GST) spent on Geniune Ford,
Motorcraft® and Omnicraft™ parts in a month^,
plus additional ten bonus entries when you spend $5,000 or more in a month.
Promotion runs from 1 March - 30 September 2020.
To view your entries, you must be logged in.
^Terms and Conditions apply, click the button below for full details.
Ford Trade Club - Ford Transit Custom Sport
1st March - 30th September 2020
Terms & Conditions
Promotion Name Ford Trade Club - Ford Transit Custom Sport Van Giveaway
Promotor's Details Name: Ford Motor Company of Australia Ltd
Address: Level 1, 600 Victoria St. Richmond 3205
Telephone number: 03 8559 4847
Permit Numbers NSW: LTPS/20/42197
ACT: TP 20/00239
Promotion Start/Close Date The Promotion starts at 08:00am AEST on Sunday 1st March 2020 and closes at 23:59 AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry Instructions To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotion Period make a purchase of at least $450.00 (ex. GST) of Genuine Ford Parts (including Ford Motorcraft and Omnicraft parts), in total, from a registered Ford Trade Club Dealer or from multiple registered Ford Trade Dealers (“Qualifying Purchase(s)”). Each full increment of $450.00 (ex. GST) of Genuine Ford Parts (including Ford Motorcraft and Omnicraft parts) purchased each month will be eligible for one (1) entry into the draw. There is no limit to the number of entries an eligible entrant can make.
If an eligible entrant purchases $5,000.00 (ex. GST) or more worth of Geniune Ford Parts (including Motorcraft and Omnicraft parts) in any calendar month during the promotional period, they will receive an additional 10 bonus entries. This is a one-time bonus each month.
Each valid entrant who has entered the competition during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw.
Entry Restrictions Subject to these Entry Restrictions, entry is open to businesses who are registered members of Ford Trade Club at the time of the Qualifying Purchase(s).
Resellers, Other Vehicle Make (Non-Ford) Dealers and Other Vehicle Make (Non-Ford) Workshops, Fleet Workshops and Wholesalers are not eligible to enter.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or organizations associated with this Promotion, including Engage Australia Pty Ltd, are ineligible to enter.
Maximum Number of Entries There are no maximum number of entries over the entire promotional period.
Winner Determination Details
Major Prize Draw Details Method: random electronic selection
Time: 2:00pm AEDT
Date: Friday 13th November, 2020
Location: Engage Australia Pty Ltd (Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000)
If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day
Major prize There is one (1) Major Prize to be won instantly during the Promotion Period.
The Major Prize is a Ford Transit Custom Sport 320L Double Cab in Van, (DCiV) with optional metallic paint, including twelve (12) months registration, twelve (12) months compulsory third (3rd) party insurance, stamp duty, Dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State) and 1/4 tank of fuel.
The prize will be delivered to the Ford Dealer who sold the winning transactions by the Ford Trade Club Member and will be delivered by the Dealer to the Winner.
The winner of the Major Prize is ineligible to win any of the Minor Prizes.
Minor Prize Draw Details Method: Five (5) random electronic selections (by region)
Time: 2:00pm AEDT
Location: Engage Australia Pty Ltd (Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
One minor prize will be awarded to a Ford Trade Club Member located in each one of the five (5) Ford Dealer Regions nationally.
If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
Minor Prizes There are five (5) Minor Prizes to be won at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
The Minor Prize is one of five (5) travel vouchers each with a value of $10,000 AUD (incl. GST).
One prize will be awarded to an eligible Ford Trade Club Member in each of the five (5) Ford Dealer Regions (as defined by the Dealerships' 4 digit Dealer Code)
Total Prize Pool The total Major Prize pool is valued up to $61,987 (RRP incl. GST plus on-road costs).
The total Minor Prize pool is valued at $50,000 (incl. GST).
The total overall prize pool is valued up to $111,987 (RRP incl. GST).
Notification, Publication, Verification, Delivery
Notification/Publication of Wins The Winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper by Friday, 27th November, 2020.
Verification Requirements Entrants and winners may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be required to:
Provide proof of identity, age and residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion; and
Send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Entry Period) or any unique identifiers to the Promoter to verify that the prize should be awarded.
If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion.
Prize Claim All prizes must be claimed by Monday, 8th February 2021. Subject to verification requirements, prizes will be available to be claimed within twenty-eight (28) days of the prize being awarded. The winner must collect their prize from the Ford dealer who supplied goods under the Qualifying Invoice to the winner. Any costs incurred in collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Unclaimed Prize Draws The Promoter will conduct an unwon/unclaimed prize draw at 11:00 AEDT on Tuesday, 9th February 2021 at Engage Australia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and Winners will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper by Tuesday, 16th February 2021.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including the Schedule). Any capitalized terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion will be advertised on Monday, 1st March 2020.
The Promoter reserves the right to add, vary or remove terms, conditions and criteria at any time without notice. Should the Program not be capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available. Any action taken, or decision made by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion and these terms and conditions are final and binding.
3. Entry to Promotion is open to businesses who meet the Entry Restrictions.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period. To enter, entrants must comply with the Entry Instruction during the Promotion Period.
5. Once submitted, entries will not be capable of alteration or deletion.
6. If an entrant returns a product that forms part of the Qualifying Invoice, its entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective).
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online and other electronic entries are deemed received at the time of receipt into the relevant database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify identity as per the Verification Requirements. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to audit and verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, do not meet entry requirements. This includes entries that have been modified to no longer meet requirement and/or contain objectionable content, profanity or other defamatory statements. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, who breaches these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process, engages unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive behavior (including any behavior determined by the promoter to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion), or damages the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
10. The Major Prize is specified in the Prize Details, and subject to Prize Terms (including those specified below). Total prize pool is also specified in the Schedule.
11. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the final prize redemption date.
12. All costs associated with a prize, which are not expressly included in the Schedule as an element of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to law.
14. Comprehensive insurance, additional options and all ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of the winner, except to the extent they are specified as a component of the prize.
15. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another business/person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
16. Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash.
Determination and Notification
17. The winner will be notified, and its name and State/Territory of place of business will be published as per the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies/agencies associated with the Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of residence of winners on their website(s) and in trade publications.
18. The Major Prize will be awarded to the business named in the valid entry or entries randomly drawn.
Claiming the Major Prize
19. The Major Prize must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with instructions set out in the Schedule. If a prize is not accepted or claimed by that Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prize in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by relevant authorities. Winners of the unclaimed prize will be notified in accordance with the Schedule.
Claiming the Minor Prize
20. The Minor Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with instructions set out in the Schedule. If a prize(s) is not accepted or claimed by that Prize Claim Date, the prize(s) will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prize(s) in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by relevant authorities. Winners of the unclaimed prize will be notified in accordance with the Schedule.
21. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
22. The winner or its principal agrees to participate, as reasonably required, in media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
23. All entrants hereby consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this competition, and any products or services supplied by the Promoter.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
25. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter, Engage Australia Pty Ltd, and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
26. The Promoter, Engage Australia Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies is not liable for (including any costs) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to properly proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, computer virus, fraud, tampering, unauthorised intervention, or technical failure, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to direction of the relevant authorities.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
, states how individuals can access or correct any personal information the Promoter holds about him/her, how to complain about a privacy breach by the Promoter and how the Promoter will deal with a privacy complaint. Entrants can contact the Promoter at 13 Ford (13 3673), at foacust1@Ford.com
or via the Contact Us page at www.Ford.com.au