Full Terms and Conditions
Sell with OBrien to Win!
The Promoter is OBrien Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN 25 162 925 724) of Suite 2, Waterman Centre, 1341 Dandenong Road, Level 2, UL40, Chadstone, VIC 3148 Telephone 03 8564 8116 or 0416 057 871.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail?
Who can enter
1. Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of OBrien Real Estate and their associated companies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
3. OBrien Real Estate reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and proof of property ownership at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of OBrien Real Estate. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
4. Competitions commence on 1st September 2020 and run through until 18th December 2020. Entries must be received by OBrien Corporate prior to the competition close dates of 11:59pm Friday 18th December 2020.
5. OBrien Real Estate accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
6. List your property for sale with an OBrien Real Estate Agent and then go to market, and launch your property on the realestate.com.au portal between 1st September 2020 and 18th December 2020 to automatically go into the draw to win one of 3 prizes.
7. All properties must be launched under the Premiere Product on realestate.com.au portal by 11:59 pm Friday 18th December 2020 (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). Winners will be announced by 12pm on Tuesday 22nd December 2020.
8. Entries will be lodged on behalf of the Vendor by their managing agent. All entrants eligible to enter the competition as per these Terms and Conditions will receive an entry confirmation within 3 business days. If your property is launched on the realestate.com.au portal after 14th December 2020, you will receive your confirmation within hours of your property being launch.
9. OBrien reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of OBrien Real Estate, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or OBrien Real Estate. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of Entries permitted
10. Only 1 entry and 1 specified entrant for each property will be permitted in the competition draw.
Draw and Notification of winner
11. The winner of each individual prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be drawn by an OBrien Real Estate Corporate representative by random draw, at OBrien Corporate Pty Ltd at Suite 2, Waterman Centre, 1341 Dandenong Road, Level 2, UL40, Chadstone, VIC 3148 at 12pm Monday 21st December 2020.
12. There are 3 prizes draws all entries will be included in all 3 draws. OBrien Corporate will commence by drawing 3rd prize, then 2nd prize, and will finish the draw by drawing 1st prize.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the draw.
14. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
15. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify OBrien Real Estate. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to OBrien Real Estate Corporate on email@example.com
Prize on offer
16. 1st prize is a standard Volkswagen Polo Trendline DSG, Automatic, 4 door hatch in white valued at $26,770 including gst and all drive away costs like Vic Roads Registration are covered by OBrien Real Estate. The car pictured in the promotion may vary
slightly from that supplied.
17. 2nd Prize Harvey Norman home entertainment packages valued at $6,000. The winner will be able to select for any brand or products from the Harvey Norman home entertainment range up to the value of $6,000 including gst. Harvey Norman items pictured in any promotional material are only an example.
18. 3rd Prize Keeki home décor package to the value of $4,000. The winner will be able to select for the entire Keeki home décor range available. Keeki items pictured in any promotional material are only an example.
19. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
21. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by OBrien Real Estate in its absolute discretion.
23. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of OBrien Real Estate Corporate Pty Ltd.
Further Terms and Conditions
24. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, OBrien Real Estate reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of OBrien Real Estate corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. OBrien Real Estate will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
25. OBrien Real Estate and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of OBrien Real Estate, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
27. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, OBrien Real Estate reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
28. OBrien Real Estate reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
29. In consideration for OBrien Real Estate awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to
appear in connection with OBrien Real Estate or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout Australia and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders OBriens ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, the act of terrorism, OBrien Real Estate may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
31. OBrien Real Estate does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and OBrien Real Estate shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. OBrien Real Estate is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
32. OBrien Real Estate reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who OBrien Real Estate has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
33. All entries become the property of the OBrien Real Estate. OBrien Real Estate collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.