Leave a Review for a chance to win one of five $1000 Westfield shopping vouchers.*
Plus monthly draws at the end of September, October and November to
Win one of ten $100 grocery vouchers *.
So write your review today for a chance to win*!
Hurry entries close 30 November 2020
* Terms & Conditions Apply.
ACT Permit No. TP20/01045, SA Permit No. T20/922
“WESTINGHOUSE RATING AND REVIEW CAMPAIGN” PROMOTION
SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER & NOVEMBER MONTHLY AND MAJOR DRAWS 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on this promotion (“Promotion”) and how to participate in the Promotion
forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd (“EHP”) of 163 O’Riordan Street,
Mascot NSW 2020, ABN 51 004 762 341, and its agents in the Promotion, including
their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:01 am AEST on 1/09/2020 and closes at 11:59pm
AEDST on 30/11/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
4. This Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who have
a) made a purchase of any Westinghouse Product (“Participating
Product”), subject to the exclusions set out in clause 6; and
b) consented to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated
with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. This Promotion excludes all purchases made directly from EHP. Participating Products
must be purchased for domestic use at a residential address only. For the sake of
clarity, purchases of Participating Products for Government and Commercial contract
sales, second quality (T2) and auction goods are excluded from this Promotion.
7. To enter the Promotion an Eligible Entrant must complete the following steps:
a) After receiving an Electronic Direct Mail (“EDM”) from Westinghouse,
click on the link in the email or log onto the Westinghouse Australia
(“Website”) and go to the
product page to complete a review of the Participating Product;
b) Click the ‘write a review’ button on the product page;
c) Fill out the online review form;
d) Submit the completed form; and
e) Receive a validation email from Westinghouse and click to submit the
validation of the review.
8. Entry into the Promotion is not limited and an Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion
multiple times, subject to the following: a) each Participating Product can only be
reviewed once; and b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance
with entry requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
3473-9138-8432, v. 1
9. During the Promotional Period, three (3) monthly draws (each a “Monthly Draw”) and
one (1) major draw (“Major Draw”) will be conducted. Entries open and close for each
Monthly Draw and the Major Draw on the dates/times outlined in the table below. All
draws will take place at 11:00am at Bamboo Marketing, Suite 1, The Commons, 20-
40 Meagher Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, on the dates outlined in the table below.
Entries in each Monthly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Monthly
Draws(s), however, all entries (including the Monthly Draw winners) will be entered
into the Major Draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record
them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners’ names
will be published on the Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
Draw Entries Open
Entries Close Date/Time Draw Date Date/Time Publication
Monthly Draw 1 12:01am AEST on
11:59pm AEST on
11:00am AEDST on
Monthly Draw 2 12:00am AEST on
11:59pm AEDST on
11:00am AEDST on
Monthly Draw 3 12:00am AEDST on
11:59pm AEDST on
11:00am AEDST on
Major Draw 12:01am AEST on
11:59pm AEDST on
11:00am AEDST on
10. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Monthly Draw will each win a $100 grocery
voucher of their choice from Woolworths, Coles or IGA.
11. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in the Major Draw will each win a $1,000 Westfield
Gift Card. In the event the winner resides more than 25km from a Westfield Shopping
Centre, the Promoter will award the winner a $1,000 Pre-Paid Visa Debit Card.
12. Winners will be emailed within two (2) business days of the relevant draw using the
email address provided when submitting their review and asked to validate their entry
by providing the original proof of purchase of the Participating Product they have
reviewed via return email or alternatively to upload a photo of the serial tag sticker on
the Participating Product they have reviewed to the Website.
13. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 15/03/2021 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the
draw. Winners’ names (if any) will be published on the Website on 19/03/2021.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take
or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be
15. Eligible Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) or the serial tag sticker
from their Participating Product for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce
the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of
the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture
of any right to a prize.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $8,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
3473-9138-8432, v. 1
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible
Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter
has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with
the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated
to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
21. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property
of the Promoter.
22. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher or Gift Card are not included.
Any unused balance of a voucher or Gift Card will not be awarded as cash.
Redemption of a voucher or Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the
issuer including those specified on the voucher or Gift Card.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
24. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion, as appropriate.
26. These terms and conditions do not nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any
non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other warranties (whether express or implied)
under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion,
including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b)
any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim
that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d)
3473-9138-8432, v. 1
any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation
as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute
discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information about Eligible Entrants to include Eligible
Entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal
information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the
Promotion. By participating in the Promotion and opting in at the time of entry, each
Eligible Entrant acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of Eligible
Entrants' personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the
information (for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised) to assist the Promoter
in improving goods and services and to contact Eligible Entrants in the future with
information on special offers or provide Eligible Entrants with marketing materials via
any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS,
MMS, IM and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional
communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may
share information with its Australian related companies and promotional partners,
including prize suppliers, agents and contractors, who may also contact Eligible
Entrants with special offers in this way. Each Eligible Entrant also agrees that the
Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's name and locality in any
media as required under the relevant lottery legislation and that information may be
shared with the Australian regulatory authorities as required. Eligible Entrants can opt
out, gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the
Promoter via email at email@example.com
. All personal information will
be stored by EHP at 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020. A copy of the
may be obtained by contacting the Promoter or on the Promotion website.
30. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights.
ACT Permit No. TP20/01045 SA Permit No. T20/922