Win the Ultimate SUV with the Sister Club!
Celebrating the launch of our new and improved Sister Club
We’re giving one lucky Sister Club member a brand new 2020 Volkswagen T-Cross, valued at over $40,000. For your chance to win, just shop in-store or online before 2 November. Scan your Sister Club card or be logged in online and every Sister Club Point you earn from 8 October until 2 November will give you another entry in to the draw.
Open to AU res. 18+ Priceline Sister Club members. Starts 08/10/20. Ends 11:59pm AEDST 02/11/20. Activation limited to 1 per person
Draw: 1pm AEDST 06/11/20, at 13/38 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island, QLD 4217. Winners published online on 13/11/2020. Prize: Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Style 7 Speed DSG valued up to $43,098. Promoter: Priceline Pty Ltd, (ABN 18 005 968 310) of 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Priceline Pty Ltd, (ABN 18 005 968 310) of 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, main line 1300 88 44 11 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are members of the Priceline Sister Club.
4. Directors, management and the employees of Volkswagen Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 14 093 117 876) of 24 Muir Road Chullora NSW 2190 (“Prize Supplier”) or the Promoter, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of those individuals are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promotion will commence on 08/10/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 02/11/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, a Priceline Sister Club member must scan their Sister Club card during the Promotional Period (“Activation”).
7. To enter and receive an automatic entry into the draw, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, make any purchase (minimum spend $1) at any Priceline store (including Priceline online when they are logged in to their Sister Club account) and scan their Priceline Sister Club card at the time of making their transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”). An eligible entrant will receive one (1) entry for each $1 increment spent in one (1) transaction during the Promotional Period. For example, an eligible entrant will receive ten (10) entries for spending between $10-$10.99 in one (1) transaction in accordance with this clause, twenty-five (25) entries for spending between $25-$25.99 in one (1) transaction in accordance with this clause, fifty (50) entries for spending between $50-$50.99 in one (1) transaction in accordance with this clause, etc. The maximum number of entries in total per eligible entrant is not capped. Customers may receive additional entries based on Bonus Points earned during the promotional period, 1 Bonus Point = 1 additional entry into the Prize Draw.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and a Priceline Sister Club member’s status) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at 1:00pm AEDST on 06/11/2020 at The Band Marketing, 13/38 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island, QLD 4217, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and the name of the winner will be published online at https://www.priceline.com.au/competitions
11. The first valid entry drawn will win a Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Style 7 Speed DSG in colour “pure white” with the following added options: R-Line Package and Sound & Vision Package. The Prize Supplier, will include one (1) year vehicle registration and on roads (stamp duty and dealer delivery) these costs vary from state to state. Prices and inclusions are correct at time of print but are subject to change at the discretion of Prize Supplier. Total prize value is up to $43,098 (being the manufacturer’s recommended drive away price for NSW including GST and is correct as at 24/08/2020).
12. Additional insurance, additional options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and will only be executed after delivery. The vehicle is to be collected by the winner from the winner’s nearest Prize Supplier dealership within twenty eight (28) days of the draw unless agreed between the winner and Prize Supplier dealership because of circumstances outside the control of the winner.
13. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Prize Supplier take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value and specification for that prize, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The total prize pool value is up to $43,098 (being the manufacturer’s recommended drive away price for NSW including GST and is correct as at 24/08/2020).
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Subject to clause 20 below, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter or the prize winner cannot be located within three (3) months of the prize draw, then the prize will be forfeited and a re-draw will be conducted.
19. A re-draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place at 1pm AEDST on 08/03/2021 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the re-draw and the name of the winner will be published online at https://www.priceline.com.au/competitions
from 15/3/2021. The vehicle is to be collected by the winner through from the winner’s nearest Prize Supplier dealership, which will be available within twenty eight (28) days of the re-draw date unless agreed between the winner and Prize Supplier dealership because of circumstances outside the control of the winner.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner consents to the Promoter and the Prize Supplier using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, or for providing to relevant state departments as confirmation of the prize draw, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and the Prize Supplier, and to the extent permitted by law.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, suspend, extend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted on behalf of that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
25. As a condition of accepting the prize, the prize taker must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or the Prize Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
and contains information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information please contact us at +61 3 8855 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.