Terms & conditions:
Saw this information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promoter: Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number: The Promotion is authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00032. ACT Permit No. TP 20/00929.1 SA Permit No. T20/815.
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 12.01am (AEDT) on 05/10/2020 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 08/11/20.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Spend $30 or more on any Wild Turkey or American Honey product in one transaction (Qualifying Transaction); from any participating retailer displaying promotional point of sale material and;
(b) Visit website, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online.
2. Eligible Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase and produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promotor, result in invalidation of the entrantís entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction, with the exception of a Qualifying Transaction which includes a bottle of Longbranch, in which case, the Entrant will receive 2 entries per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A maximum of 2 x entries (or 4 x entries where Longbranch is included in the Qualifying Transaction) per person per day is permitted.
5. The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 10/11/2020, by way of an electronic random draw.
6. An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement of the winner.
7. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize (Winner).
8. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Winner will receive a Ford Ranger 2020.25 Double PU WILDTRAK 3.2L 6A 4x4 in Meteor grey with part leather trim and tinted windows. Including full on road cost, registration fee, CTP Insurance, Stamp duty, premium plates and delivery to nearest Ford dealership
11. The total prize pool is valued at up to $68,175.91 (RRP)
12. If the Prize is unavailable for reasons outside the Promoterís reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Winner will require a valid driverís license as required by the state that they reside in prior to using the prize.
14. Winner will need to obtain an unregistered vehicle permit to authorise unregistered use of vehicle to obtain the relevant registrations for the state they reside in upon receipt of prize.
15. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that Winner agrees to comply with all of the conditions associated with the Prize, and to abide by and to follow the instructions of the Promoter, relevant service providers connected with the provision of the Prize inclusions and other representatives of the Promoter and the service providers as the case may be. The Winner takes and uses the Prize entirely at their own risk and death or personal injury incurred while using it may void any personal insurance cover that the Winner may hold. The Winner waives, surrenders and relinquishes in favour of the Promoter and its related companies all claims of any nature howsoever arising (including as a result of negligence) which but for this waiver, surrender and relinquishment the Winner may or otherwise have against the Promoter or its related company either directly or indirectly arising out of the Winnerís acceptance and use of the Prize.
16. If the Winner has a pre-existing medical condition, the Winner as appropriate must consult his or her physician before using the Prize and abide by the physicianís advice as to whether he or she should accept and use the Prize.
17. If, once the Prize is awarded, for any reason the Winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited. The Prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as described.
Notification of Winner
18. The Winner will be notified by email and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw. Their name will also be published on www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/wildtrak
19. In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-draw another winner for the unclaimed Prize at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 10/02/2021 by way of a random draw (Re-draw).
20. An independent scrutineer will observe the Re-draw process and announcement of the winner.
21. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw. Their name will also be published on www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/wildtrak
. The Promoter may also use your personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, you.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoterís products.