Purchase any Aperol product and enter your details below for your chance to win an Aperol Orange Vespa Primavera 150 i-Gethttps://www.aperolspritz.com.au/promos/win-a-vespa
Terms and Conditions:
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to
be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.www.aperolspritz.com.au/vespa
Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, phone 1800 856 939.
The Promotion commences at 12.01am (AEDT) on 14.10.2020 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 10.11.2020.
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Permit / Authority number
The Promotion is authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00032, ACT Permit No. TP 20/01222, SA Permit No. T20/1093
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase any Aperol product in a single transaction (Qualifying Transaction) in any Bottlemart,
Bottlemart Express (excl QLD) or SipĎnĎSave; and
(b) Visit www.aperolspritz.com.au/vespa
, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online.
2. Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase and produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entrantís entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights; (c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A maximum of 2 entries per person per day is permitted.
5. The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 12.11.20.
6. An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement of the Winners.
7. The first valid entry randomly drawn is the Major Prize Winner who will win the Major Prize. The next ten (10) valid entries randomly drawn (Secondary Prize Winners) will each win 1 of the Secondary Prizes.
8. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Major Prize is: An orange Vespa Primavera 150 i-Get. Prize includes professional orange wrap, all statutory and on-road costs, registration in the state in which Major Prize Winner resides in
Australia, third-party compulsory insurance for the first year, delivery to the Major Prize Winnerís closest Vespa dealership for Major Prize Winner to collect and 1 x In-store Vespa voucher for Major Prize Winner to choose any helmet and or other Vespa accessory up to the value of $200. Major Prize valued at up to $13,000.
The Major Prize does not include any other statutory or on-road costs or insurance cover other than those specified.
11. The Secondary Prizes are Marble and Wood Cheese Boards RRP $74.00 (10 to be won).
12. The total Prize pool (Major Prize and 10 x Secondary Prizes) is $13,740
13. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute that Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be taken as cash.
14. The Major Prize Winner must have a valid motorcycle licence and comply with applicable traffic and road safety laws in any location in which they use the vehicle.
15. If the Winner has a pre-existing medical condition, the Winner as appropriate must consult his or her physician before using the Prize and abide by the physicianís advice as to whether he or she should accept and use the Prize.
16. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner agrees to comply with all of the conditions associated with their Prize, and to abide by and to follow the instructions of the Promoter, relevant service providers connected with the provision of the Prize inclusions and other representatives of the Promoter and the service providers as the case may be. Each Winner takes and uses their Prize entirely at their own risk and death or personal injury incurred while using it may void any personal insurance cover that the Winner may hold. The Winner waives, surrenders and relinquishes in favour of the Promoter and its related companies all claims of any nature howsoever arising (including as a result of negligence) which but for this waiver, surrender and relinquishment the Winner may or otherwise have against the Promoter or its related company either directly or indirectly arising out of the Winnerís acceptance and use of the Prize.
17. If the Major Prize Winner has a pre-existing medical condition, the Major Prize Winner must consult his or her physician before using the Major Prize and abide by the physicianís advice as to whether he or she should accept and use the Major Prize.
18. If, once the Prize is awarded, for any reason the Winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited. The Prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as described.
Notification of Winner
19. The Winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw. Their names will also be published on www.aperolspritz.com.au/vespa
on 14.11.2020 Winners must claim their respective Prize within 1 month of the Draw.
20. If a Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain their Prize for three and a half months from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-draw another winner for the unclaimed Prize at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 01.03.2021, by way of a random draw (Re-draw).
21. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw. Their name will also be published on www.bottlemart.com.au
Winners of Re-drawn Prizes must claim their respective Prize within one (1) month of the Re-draw.
22. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to the Winner (or Re-draw winner) at the address nominated on their entry within 28 days of the draw (or Re-draw).
. The Promoter may also use entrantsí personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes for any of the Promoterís products, including sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, any entrant.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoterís products.
25. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
26. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
28. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoterís reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoterís reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.
29. All feedback in respect of the Promotion should be submitted to the Promoterís feedback address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the case of any dispute, the Promoterís decision is final.