Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Purchase any eligible Roadshow DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD title with a ‘Get Hooked’ sticker on pack in-store or ‘Get Hooked’ tag on product online (Eligible Purchase) at JB Hi-Fi for a chance to $10,000 Cash. Competition opens 09:30am AEDT on 26/10/20 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/01/21. Total prize pool is at a maximum of $10,000. Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.04 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 02/02/21 at 9:30am AEST.
Winner will be contacted by email and published on 04/02/21 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road Southbank, VIC 3006. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 20/01406. SA Licence No. T20/1266.
GET HOOKED – ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $10,000 CASH Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road Southbank, VIC 3006.
2. Promotion commences on 26 October 2020 at 09:30am AEDT and ends 31 January 2021 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (the Winner) will receive the following:
i. 1 x $10,000 paid via bank transfer (EFT) – Maximum value of $10,000.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any Roadshow 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray or DVD with a ‘Get Hooked’ sticker on pack in- store or ‘Get Hooked’ tag on product online, from any participating JB Hi-Fi store (Qualifying Purchase);
and visit us online.i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email & phone number;
ii. input the online order number or store receipt number;
iii. agree to the competition’s terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
5. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 6 and clause 18 (if applicable).
6. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.04 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 2 February 2021 at 09:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be included in the draw.
7. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
8. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winners
will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 4 February 2021 for 28 days.
Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and Conditions.
11. ThetimeofentrywillineachcasebethetimetheonlineentryisreceivedbythePromoter’sdatabase. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
12. EntryislimitedtooneperpurchaseofanyRoadshow4KUltraHD,Blu-rayorDVDwitha‘GetHooked’ sticker on pack in-store or ‘Get Hooked’ tag on product online, from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer
nationally. Any additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Anyentrantundertheageof18mustobtainpermissionfromtheirparentorlegalguardianbefore entering the Promotion.
14. EntryintothePromotionisfree.Anycostsassociatedwithaccessingtheentrypagearethe responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. ThePromoterreservestheright,atanytime,toverifythevalidityofentriesandentrants(includingan entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who tampers with the entry process.
16. ThePromoterwillattempttonotifythewinneraftereachdrawreferredtoinclause6withintwo business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
17. IfthePromoterisunabletocontactawinnerafterhavingmadereasonableeffortstodosousingthe information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 18 will apply.
18. ThePromoterreservestherighttoredrawintheeventofawinnernotbeinganEligibleEntrant,not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.04 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 4 May 2021 at 11:00am AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 18 will be notified by email within one business days of the draw and their names will be published online at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 6 May 2021 for 28 days.
19. AllentriesbecomethepropertyofthePromoter.EntrantsconsenttothePromoterandPrizesuppliers using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers associated with the Promotion.
20. IfthePromotionisinterferedwithinanywayorisnotcapableofbeingconductedasanticipateddue to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some reason unavailable.
21. ThePromoter(subjecttoStateandTerritorylegislation)reservestherighttoamend,cancelor suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition or if such a change is required to ensure the safety of the Promoter, its representatives and of entrants. Such changes may include the timing of any draw, the conduct of any prize related activities, and the timing or destination of any travel.
23. Shouldanentrant’scontactdetailschangeduringthePromotionalPeriod,itistheentrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
24. ThetotalPrizepoolisvaluedatupto$10,000.Prizevalueisbasedupontherecommendedretail prices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST).
25. TheWinnershouldseekindependentfinancialadviceastaximplicationsmayarisefromacceptingthe Prize.
26. IfforanyreasontheWinnerdoesnottakethePrizeoranelementofthePrizebythetimestipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
27. IfthePromotioniscommunicatedaboutoradministeredonFacebookitisinnowaysponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in connection with this Promotion.
28. EntrantsacknowledgethatthePrizemaybesubjecttoadditionaltermsandconditionsimposedby third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize.
29. ThePromoter,itspartners,agentsandsuppliersmakenorepresentationsorwarrantiesastothe quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the supply of goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
30. EntrydetailsremainthepropertyofthePromoter.Thenameofwinnersmaybeusedforpromotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 6 and/or 18. A copy of Permitz Group’s privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pd
f) and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jbhifi.com.au/popups/privacystatement.html
31. Authorised Under: ACT Permit No. TP 20/01406. SA Licence No. T20/1266.