Win a Share of $25,000 Worth of Alienware Prizes.
It's your chance to upgrade your peripherals, all you need to do is sit back and watch the Rise of Valour tournament this November on the Fortress Melbourne Twitch. We're dropping $25,000 of premium Alienware swag across all broadcast days.
You only need to register your details once but you must tune in on weekends to get the daily codes which secure your entry in the prize drops of the day!
+1 Follow FortressMelb on Twitch
+1 Follow @FortressMelb on Twitter
+100 [14/11] Secret Stream Code
+100 [15/11] Secret Stream Code
+100 [21/11]Secret Stream Code
+100 [22/11]Secret Stream Code
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter is: FORTRESS MELBOURNE of 23 Caledonian Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000. The above-mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. The Promotion runs from 12:00AM 14th November 2020 — 11:59PM 6th December 2020 (AEDT) . Entries received by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion Period shall not be eligible to take part in the Promotion.
3. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The Promoter shall notify you by email 20th December 2020.
6. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 16 years or older.
1. Parental consent is required for participants under the age of 18.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable; cannot be taken as cash and tickets cannot be sold for commercial gain.
10. The winner will be notified when their prize is sent. In the event that the winner does not have a valid name/email/mailing address OR their uncollected prize is sent back, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the next entry.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between the winner and any person with whom they choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
12. The Prize cannot be sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable goods and services tax. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. The winner agrees that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item in its absolute discretion.