Will & Woody know that cooking can take a bit of skill…and focus.
Did you burn those prawns because you were too busy playing backyard cricket?
Over cook the roast on a special family dinner?
Or did you do the ultimate faux pas and feed the vegetarian a meat sausage?
We want to know your dinner disaster that desperately needs a do over.
Will & Woody have teamed up with Barbeques Galore for the ultimate redemption meal! Overcome that Barbeque anxiety and tell us what you made a dinner disaster of.
Because thanks to Barbeques Galore, Will & Woody could be helping you prove to everyone that you’re the Barbeque King by recreating your disaster into a winner!
Become The BBQ Legend you were born to be with Barbeques Galore.Tell us below what meal deserves the ultimate Barbeque Do over.https://www.973fm.com.au/competition/will-woodys-dinner-do-over/
There are up to (1) One major prizes to be won, as follows:
The Promoter will host alongside the winner the BBQ Redemption
Event, with invited guests. The prize also includes $1,000 AUD.
The major winner must be available on Friday 22nd of January, 2021 to attend the event in Melbourne at a time advised by the promoter. If the winner is unable to attend they forfeit the major prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to award consolation or random prizes to entrants at any point throughout the promotion, in its absolute discretion. Random prizing is $500 Barbeques Galore gift vouchers.
If an Entrant is deemed a winner, they will receive one (1) prize only.
Prizes awarded are subject to availability and are at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
All prizes are non-transferable. Any prize that is found to be for sale or on-sold will be cancelled and will not be reissued.
Travel will be organised at the absolute discretion of the Promoter for any winner outside of metro Melbourne area.
15: Total Prize Value
Total prize value of up to AUD $3,000 (Inc GST)
• 1x $1,000 for major prize winner
• 4 x $500 Barbeques Galore vouchers for bonus prizes
16: Winner Notification
Winners will be notified by either: - in person;
- via SMS;
- via telephone;
- on air at the time of winning;
17. Publication Details
Winners of prizes valued at over $500 (inc GST) will be published on the Station Website ‘WIN’ Page.
18: Prize Claim and Delivery
Prizes must be claimed at the time of wining.
Winners may be required to prove their identity and show evidence as documented on their birth certificate, driver’s licence or passport before any prize is rewarded.
Winners may also be required to provide any documentation which the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s insurer reasonably requests for the purposes of prize redemption.
Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
If the prize has been arranged for a certain time/date then the winner must be available to take this as specified by the Promoter. If the winner is unable to facilitate this, then they may be required to forfeit the prize.
If a nominated person is awarded a prize, they will need to agree with all information outlined in these Terms and Conditions to claim their prize.
• Bank Transfer - The prize will be transferred to the winner’s nominated bank account via electronic funds transfer (or to the nominated bank account of the winner’s parent/guardian if the winner is under 18 years of age). This may take up to 4 weeks to show up in the winning contestant’s nominated bank account.
• By Post - The prize/s may be provided to the prize winner/s by the prize provider and can be delivered to the winners residential address via mail or
• Email - The prize/s may be provided to the prize winner/s by the prize provider and can be delivered to the winners residential address via mail or delivered via email
19. Prize Claim Date and Time & Unclaimed Prize Draw
Unless otherwise specified by The Promoter prize/s must be claimed within 3 months from the date of the contest and win.
If the winner does not claim their prize(s) within a three-month period, they will forfeit their prize.