This Easter your local NightOwl is holding a colouring in competition. Here’s how to get involved!
OPEN TO: Kids aged up to, and including 12 years during 2021.
DURATION: Easter Holidays: 19th March – 9th April
WINNERS: Each NightOwl Store will select a winner on April 9th
* The PRIZE is shown below… Parents and guardians, please read the terms and conditions as set out on this page.
Download the colouring in sheet featuring Owlando the NightOwl mascot. Then print out the page. CLICK HERE to SAVE THE COLOURING IN PAGE
Colour in the sheet in any way you like. You may use any type of pencils or crayons, textas or markers. There are no rules in how creative you wish to be. Have some fun!
To Enter: Please fill in the details at the bottom of the page and then… hand your art to a NightOwl staff member at your local store. Good luck, and Happy Easter!
NightOwl Easter Colouring In 2021
Win a Regular Frostbite, Cadbury Creme Egg, and a box of Cadbury Favourites. *basket not included.
SHOW US YOUR ART
Competition entries MUST be handed in at your local store to be eligible to win. However, we would love to see your FANTASTIC artwork on display in our social media accounts.
If you post a photo of your artwork on Instagram please use #NightOwlConvenience or @nightowlconvenience, so that we can see and re-share your wonderful creation!
**Don’t post with any personal details displayed.
WELCOME TO THE:
NightOwl Convenience / Easter Colouring In Competition.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Easter Colouring In
By Trade Promotion Competition Regulations – Permit is not required.
Promotion Start Date: Friday 19th March 2021
Promotion End Date: Friday 9th April 2021
Prize: 75 x Easter Packs are available to win. (Pack includes 1 x Large FrostBite, 1 x Cadbury Creme Egg, 1 x Box of Cadbury Favourites)
How to Enter
1. Open to Children aged up to and including those turning 12yrs in 2021.
2. One entry per child is accepted. The coloured in entry page must be handed to a NightOwl Store staff member before the Entry Close date / time.
3. Competition ends Friday 9th April 2021.
4. Entries close Thursday 08 March at 11:59pm (AEST).
NIGHTOWL CONVENIENCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
5. This competition is free to enter.
6. Entries are valid if they meet all the entry requirements as outlined above in the individual promotion entry terms and conditions.
7. If the ‘How To’ entry procedures are not followed, the entry will be considered null and void.
8. The promotion is open to anyone in Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia.
9. The entrant MUST BE accompanied by an adult to enter and, in the case of winning, collect their prize.
10. When accepting the prize, a photo might be requested for social media, if so a release form will be presented for a guardian signature.
11. Prizes will not be posted and must be collected in person at the local NightOwl Store.
12. Franchisees and Employees of NightOwl Convenience or their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Draw location and determination of winners
13. The 75 winners will be selected at each NightOwl Convenience store on Friday April 9th 202, at a time suitable to the store manager. Only 1 winner per store is selected.
14. The managers winning choice is final, and no discussion or debate will be entered into on this decision.
15. Winning entries for each promotion will be will be determined according to the individual terms and conditions of each promotion.
Notification of Winners
16. Winners of the colouring in competition will be notified via phone or email on Friday the 9th April 2021.
17. Winners must collect their prize by Saturday April 17th 2020.
Other Terms & conditions
18. In the event that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions either make no provision or are unclear, the Promoter will make a decision. Subject to any regulator involvement and direction to the contrary, this decision will be final and binding.
19. By entering and/or participating in any NightOwl Convenience promotions, each eligible participant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and any other promotion specific conditions.
20. The promoter will terminate, modify or suspend any promotions in accordance with any written direction received by regulatory authorities authorised to do so.
No scrutineer is required for this promotion.
NIGHTOWL CONVENIENCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21. Promotion terms and conditions are available for viewing on the NightOwl Convenience website, www.nightowl.com.au/eastercompetition
22. A prize register will be maintained & kept for at 5 years after the expiration of the competition.
The promoter responsible for preparing and printing promotional material and conducting this promotion is:
NightOwl Convenience Head Office. NightOwl Building Level 3 Cnr Baildon & Main Street, Queensland, 4169.
ABN number: 31 126 734 567
Contact: Alexandria De Re, Marketing Manager – 07 3088 1200