Win 1 of 7 flights daily.#
Earn Velocity Points at 7-Eleven* and you could win domestic return economy flights with Virgin Australia thanks to Velocity Frequent Flyer.
Entrants will receive one automatic entry in the prize draw each time they make an Eligible Purchase and swipe their physical Velocity membership card or scan their Velocity Linked My Card or My Velocity Digital Card in the My 7-Eleven app at 7-Eleven during the Competition Period.https://www.7eleven.com.au/velocity.html
#Win 1 of 7 Flights Daily Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter is 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd, 2, 658 Church St, Richmond, VIC (Promoter). Terms used in this document are defined in paragraph 29 below.
7 winners will be drawn daily from 30/6/21 to 2/8/21.
1. The Competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the Competition forms part of the Competition Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the Competition and the Competition Terms, the Competition Terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the Competition Period, anyone may enter the Competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia;
(c) a valid current Velocity member or new Velocity member who joins during the Competition Period. To be a valid Velocity member the Velocity member account must include the member’s first and last name, postal address, email address and contact phone number and not an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or an agent of the Promoter who is connected with the Competition.
4. By entering the Competition, entrants accept the Competition Terms.
5. Entrants will receive one automatic entry in the prize draw each time they make an Eligible Purchase and swipe their physical Velocity membership card or scan their Velocity Linked My Card or My Velocity Digital Card in the My 7-Eleven app at 7-Eleven during the Competition Period.
6. The following additional terms and conditions will also apply:
(a) Standard 7-Eleven and Velocity Frequent Flyer partnership terms and conditions.
(b) 7-Eleven Velocity linking Terms and Conditions.
(c) Velocity Frequent Flyer membership terms and conditions.
7. Eligible participants will automatically be entered in the draw each time an Eligible Purchase at 7-Eleven is made.
8. If, subsequent to making an Eligible Purchase, you do not wish to participate in the Competition you must advise the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 1800 247 711.
9. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the Competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Competition Terms; or
(d) in entering the Competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition or the Promoter.
10. Failure by the Promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the Promoter’s rights under paragraph 9. The entrant must maintain an up to date record of their email address and phone number in their Velocity membership account.
11. The Promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants for each day of the Competition Period at the Draw Date & Draw Time at the Draw Address, subject to the Promoter’s rights under paragraph 9. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
13. The Promoter will notify the winners by email within 7 business days after the relevant Draw Date. The Prize winners’ names will be posted on the 7-Eleven website on or before 06/08/2021.
14. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per entrant.
15. Each prize winner will be given further instructions on how to redeem the Prize Certificate via email upon being notified they are a winner.
17. The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within 3 months after being selected as a winner, the Promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 20.
18. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the Promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the Competition, the Promoter or the Promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements, terms and conditions set out herein or on the Prize Certificate;
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash;
(d) agrees to comply with all conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements (including those set out under the Prizes heading below). It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties;
19. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
20. If for any reason, there are prizes that have not been awarded within 3 months after the final draw date, the Promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEST) on 29/10/2021 at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250.
21. The first valid entry the Promoter draws will be the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9.
22. The Promoter will notify the winner by email within 7 days after the further draw date.
23. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the Competition in accordance with the Competition Terms, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the Competition subject to State Licensing Authorities approval.
24. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the Competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
25. Nothing under paragraph 24 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
26. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the Competition, including anything detailed in paragraph 24.
. If the Promoter cannot collect your personal information, it will not be able to enter you in the Competition or provide you with any prize. The Promoter will disclose the winners Velocity Frequent Flyer membership number to Velocity Frequent Flyer for the purpose of verifying draw eligibility and the delivery of the Prize Certificates. By entering the Competition, each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants may contact the Promoter at email@example.com
for any questions or complaints regarding privacy issues.
28. To identify and contact prize winners, entrants consent to 7-Eleven disclosing all winners’ Velocity membership numbers to Velocity Frequent Flyer in order for Velocity Frequent Flyer to disclose to the Promoter any winners’ name and email address for the purpose of the Promoter contacting the winners via email.
29. In these Competition Terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Competition: Win 1 of 7 flights daily Competition
Competition Period: From 12:01am (AEST) on 29/06/2021 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 31/07/2021
Competition Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Draw Date: the Draw Time-on each day commencing 30/06/2021 to 2/08/2021, in respect of Competition entries received the previous day. Any draw due to take place on a weekend will take place on the next business day, using Competition entries collected on the day preceding the originally scheduled date.
Draw Time: 4:00pm (AEST)
Draw address: Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250
Eligible Purchase is any purchase transaction at a 7-Eleven store which attracts an award of Velocity Points, is not a purchase of the Excluded Products, and where payment is made by accepted payment method.
(i) tobacco and tobacco related products including but not limited to lighters;
(ii) parcel delivery and collect services including ParcelMate parcels and related services; and
(iii) mobile prepaid/recharge phones and sim cards;
(iv) gift cards, travel cards, MoneyGram and vouchers;
(v) prepaid tickets including transport tickets (Myki, Opal, Go Card);
(vi) trailer, lawn mower and car hire;
(vii) coin operated vacuums;
(viii) any other products which are legally ineligible for loyalty programs as prohibited by law
(ix) any other products designated as ineligible from time to time.
Accepted Payment Method: payment is made by any accepted payment method including cash, most credit and debit cards issued by banks and mobile pay app, if available BUT excluding any payments made using 7-Eleven Fuel Pass, any fleet card, Motorpass, vouchers, free offers and any other excluded payment methods specified in these Terms and Conditions as updated from time to time.
If your payment method is declined and you do not complete the payment, the transaction is not an Eligible Purchase.
Force majeure event: an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, global health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
“My 7-Eleven app” means 7-Eleven’s mobile application that can be downloaded from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
“My Card” means the virtual card you can access in the My 7-Eleven app using the ‘My Card’ button which will be created when signing up for the 7-Eleven Account.
Total prizes: 231 prizes. Total maximum prize pool value: AUD$115,500.
Prizes: 231 x Domestic Return Economy Class Flight Certificates for 1 person with Virgin Australia; valued at $500 each (Prize Certificates).
Virgin Australia Domestic Return Economy Class Flight Certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Prize Certificates expire 3 years from the date of issue. The Expiry Date cannot be extended. Your outbound flight must depart prior to the expiry date of this Prize Certificate.
2. Both the Prize Certificate and flights are non-redeemable for cash.
3. Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are valid on Virgin Australia operated flights only and not code share services.
4. Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
5. Tickets are for 1 passenger to travel on one return flight. If the value of the flight booked is less than the maximum value of the Prize Certificate, the remaining balance is forfeited.
6. All bookings are subject to the Fare Rules applicable to the fare. Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are subject to the following Fare Class availability – X class.
All bookings are subject to availability. Blackout periods including Easter, Anzac Day and Christmas and New Year public holidays apply;
7. All bookings need to be made at least 7 days prior to travel.
8. Bookings can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00 AEST.
9. Bookings that have been paid for using Prize Certificates cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact our Guest Contact Centre. Changes or cancellations may be subject to a fee in accordance with fare rules applicable to your booking. Changes and cancellations are subject to availability and must be made before your travel date. Fare differences may apply.
10. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply to the Ticket. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage are online available at https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/
11. Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the Ticket.
12. Prize Certificates or Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize Certificate or Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia’s sole discretion.
13. Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn Velocity points or status credits.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
15. You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7-Eleven Stores Pty Limited
ABN 48 005 299 427
2, 658 Church St, Richmond, VIC