Win @ Rundle Mall
Submit your entry
Enter to win a share of over $30,000!
Win a share of over $30,000 to spend in Rundle Mall, simply by spending $50 or more in the Precinct from 2 July - 31 August.
Entering is easy:
Spend $50 or more in one day in Rundle Mall. This can be accumulated across multiple stores and services, as long as all purchases are made in a single day.
Head to rundlemall.com/winRM or scan the QR codes around the Mall from 2 July to submit your entry. Make sure you hold on to your receipts in case you're a lucky winner!
Spin the balls to find out if you're an instant winner. If you missed out this time, you'll automatically be entered into the weekly draw to win a $1,000 Rundle Mall voucher!
There are double the prizes to be won Friday - Sunday
Indulging in some Friday late night shopping or spending the weekend refreshing your winter wardrobe? There are double the prizes up for grabs when you shop and enter from Friday - Sunday throughout the competition.
Download full terms and conditions
How to Enter
To enter the customers simply:
1. Make a purchase of $50.00 or more (to receive one entry) at any participating business
within the Rundle Mall Precinct.
2. Visit ‘www.winteratrundlemall.com.au’ or scan the QR code and complete their personal
details on the online entry form, including the name of the business from which the
purchase was made along with the spend amount.
3. Spin the spheres to reveal if they have won an instant prize of $100 Rundle Mall Gift
4. All entrants go into the major draw(s) to win one of 18 $1,000 Rundle Mall Gift Vouchers.
5. Customers will be able to enter more than once into the competition, provided they
accumulate to a total of $50.00 in a single day per entry.
6. Customers must opt in and sign up to the database and agree to the terms and conditions.
Duration of competition
The competition opens at 9:00am ACST, Friday 2 July 2021 and closes 11:59pm ACST,
Tuesday 31 August 2021.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
3. Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires proof of purchase in
the form of a receipt(s) from a business within the Rundle Mall Precinct. The
purchase must have been made during the competition period.
4. Each eligible entry must have receipt(s) totalling minimum spend of $50.00
accumulated within one (1) day.
5. Receipts must be fully legible and be from a participating business(es) within the
Rundle Mall Precinct.
6. Participating businesses include all businesses currently open and trading in
Rundle Mall Precinct. Purchases made online cannot be presented as receipts to
7. Customers are required to retain their receipts to be presented if claiming a prize.
8. Entries received after the close date 11:59pm Tuesday 31 August 2021 will not be
9. Entries will not be accepted via post.
10. Entries illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be
11. Employees of the City of Adelaide are ineligible to enter.
12. Management and staff of businesses in Rundle Mall are permitted to enter as long as they
do not present receipts from their place of employment.
13. Receipts from partial lay-bys, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank
transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills [such as gas, electricity, rates and
phone bills] cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
14. Receipts from lotteries, tobacco or liquor cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
15. The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be
entitled to claim the prize.
16. If the prize-winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s
nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17.The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant
who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with
the Conditions of Entry.
Eligible Entry Location
The Rundle Mall Precinct is bordered by King William Street, North Terrace, Pulteney Street
and Grenfell Street (see map here).
Details of Prize and Prize Value
Competition Prize Name Number of Prizes Prize Value Total Value
$100 Rundle Mall Gift Voucher 132 $100.00 $13,200.00
Competition Prize Name Number of Prizes Prize Value Total Value
$1,000 Rundle Mall Gift Voucher 18 $1,000.00 $18,000.00
1. Total prize pool is valued at $31,200.00.
2. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, foreign
exchange, cash passports or travellers cheques.
3. If the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the
Promoters’ control the Promoter will endeavour but is not obliged to promote a
substitute prize of equivalent value.
4. All prizes must be collected between 9:00am Friday 2 July 2021 to 4:00pm
Friday 3 September.
a. All prizes must be collected from City of Adelaide Customer Service at 25
Pirie Street, Adelaide.
b. All prizes must be collected between 9:00am to 11:30am and 2:00pm to
4:00pm on Monday to Friday.
5. Any prize not claimed in person by 4pm on Friday 3 September 2021 will be forfeited.
4pm Friday 3 September 2021. Prizes will be forfeited if not claimed by this date.
1. Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission as to whether or
not they have won an instant prize and also sent an automated email.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
The Major prize winners will be drawn weekly on the following dates and times:
• 12pm Tuesday 6 July 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 13 July 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 20 July 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 27 July 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 3 August 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 10 August 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 17 August 2021,
• 12pm Tuesday 24 August 2021,
• 12pm Wednesday 1 September 2021 at the office of Compco Digital, 3/166 Ramsgate
Avenue, North Bondi NSW 2026.
1. The Major Prize-winners will be drawn via electronic drawing system from all entries
2. The decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winner will be contacted by phone and via email after the draw has taken place.
4. The winner need not be present at the draw.
5. The winner/s name will be published on Rundle Mall website http://rundlemall.com
hours since the prize draw.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information
for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
2. The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter
during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the
purposes of the promotion only.
3. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to use the
customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of
the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot
be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the
prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek
independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims
in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any
other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the
administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be
suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in SA, where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval
of the gaming authorities where required.
6. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be
declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision
[or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other
terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Promoter: Adelaide Economic Development Agency
Address: Level 1, 5 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
ABN: 20 903 762 572
Trade Permit Licence Number
Authorised under T21/846
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact Rundle Mall
Management on 08 8203 7203 or email@example.com