https://sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines http://www.harrybrown.com.au/ https://shop.bottlemart.com.au/
Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry") Schedule
Liquor Marketing Group Limited ABN 22 001 440 320, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0294752333
Start date: 08/09/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 05/10/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding TAS) residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylors wine from Bottlemart, Sip'n Save or Harry Brown store in Australia or athttps://shop.bottlemart.com.au
(“Participating Stores”); and b) either:
i. For In-Store Purchase: visit https://bottlemart.com.au/
(for Bottlemart in-store purchases) or https://sipnsave.com.au/
(for Sip’n Save in-store purchases) or http://www.harrybrown.com.au
(for Harry Brown in-store purchases), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a scanned or photo of their purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction; OR
ii. For Online Purchase: after checkout, follow the prompts to accept these Terms and Conditions and enter the Promotion.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
b) limit one (1) entry per person each day; and
c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Other States (ACT, NT, QLD, SA, VIC, WA): AUD$13,200 National: AUD $16,500
Prize Description Number of this Value (per Winning Method prize prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a Taylors St Andrews Magnum Pack which includes:
• a Riedel magnum decanter; and
• 1 x 1500ml bottle of Taylors St Andrew's
Cabernet Sauvignon magnum (14.1%).
50 (10 prizes in NSW; and 40 prizes shared between ACT, NT, QLD, SA, VIC & WA)
Draw: computerised random selection - 08/10/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT
The winners will be contacted by email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://bottlemart.com.au/winners
(based on the store of purchase) by 22/10/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 09/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be published at https://bottlemart.com.au/winners
(depending on the store of purchase) by 24/11/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.bottlemart.com.au/winners
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with
the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 08/10/21 using
computerised random selection. Entries will be divided into the following two (2) State Groups: 1) NSW; and 2) ACT, NT, QLD, SA, VIC, WA.
i) The first ten (10) valid entries draw from New South Wales will be the winners of the prizes specified in the
ii) The first forty (40) valid entries draw from ACT, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA combined, will be the winners of the prizes
specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on
the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be
without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof
of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. ThePromotersupportstheresponsibleserviceofalcoholandencouragesconsumerstoenjoyalcoholresponsibly.Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-
us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
11.Ticketsorrightsforalcoholprizeswillnotbedistributedbyortoanypersonunder18,norcanapersonunder18dispense or collect an alcohol prize. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
12. Thevalueoftheprizesisaccurateandbasedupontherecommendedretailvalueoftheprizes(inclusiveofGST)atthedate of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
13. Nopartofaprizeisexchangeable,redeemableforcashoranyotherprizeortransferable,unlessotherwisespecifiedin writing by the Promoter.
14. Ifaprize(orportionofaprize)isunavailablethePromoterreservestherighttosubstitutetheprize(orthatportionofthe prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
15. NoentryfeeischargedbythePromotertoenterthePromotion.Whereentryisallowedonline,thereisnoadditionalcostto enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
16. Eachprizewillbeawardedtothepersonnamedintheentryandanyentrythatismadeonbehalfofanentrantorbyathird party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
18. Forthepurposesofpublicstatementsandadvertisements,thePromotermayonlypublishthewinner'ssurname,initialand State/Territory or postcode of residence.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
20. IfaprizeisprovidedtothePromoterbyathirdparty,theprizeissubjecttothetermsandconditionsofthethirdpartyprize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
21. Anyguaranteeorwarrantygivenisinadditiontoanyrelevantstatutoryguaranteesandwarrantiesandnothinginthese Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. IfforanyreasonanyaspectofthisPromotionisnotcapableofrunningasplanned,includingbyreasonofcomputervirus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation
ThePromoterreservestheright,atanytime,tovalidateandchecktheauthenticityofentriesandentrant'sdetails(including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
24. ThePromoterreservestherighttodisqualifyentriesintheeventofnon-compliancewiththeseConditionsofEntry.Inthe event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
25.ThePromoteranditsassociatedagenciesandcompanieswillnotbeliableforanyloss(including,withoutlimitation,indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26. Theentrantwillparticipateinandco-operateasrequiredwithallreasonablemarketingandeditorialactivitiesrelatingtothe Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
27. ThePromoteracceptsnoresponsibilityforanytaximplicationsandtheentrantmustseektheirownindependentfinancial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
28. FailurebythePromotertoenforceanyofitsrightsatanystagedoesnotconstituteawaiveroftheserights.29. Authorisedunder:ACTPermitNo.TP21/01261andSAPermitNo.T21/1152.