Win a years supply of Lego valued at $6000 and four $250 runner up prizes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoters are Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd (ABN 14 629 981 497) of Level 2, Shop 208/1 Bay Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, and SURFSTITCH PTY LTD (ABN 65 141 251 443) 2769 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach, QLD 4218.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years or older.
4. Employees of SurfStitch and AG LEGO Certified Stores, their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. This competition will commence at 00:00 AEST Friday 17th September 2021 and all entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on 8th October 2021. SurfStitch and LEGO accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
6. To enter, entrants must agree to provide SurfStitch and AG LEGO Certified Stores with their FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, POSTCODE, GENDER AND DATE OF BIRTH. Entrants must also agree that they have read the terms and conditions and they understand that by entering the competition they are agreeing to becoming a member of the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program and to receiving marketing communications from both AG LEGO Certified Stores and SurfStitch. Entrants have the right to opt-out or unsubscribe from either program/database at any time.
7. Multiple entries are not allowed.
8. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. This is a game of chance with a random draw, and no skill is required to enter.
10. The winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries at 10:00AM AEST on Tuesday 12th October 2021.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via email on the 13th October 2021. The Major Prize Winner and the 4 x Runner Up Winners must claim their prizes within 30 days of the Promoters sending the email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoters reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner/winners selected in accordance with these rules.
13. The prize for the Major Prize winner is A YEAR WORTH OF LEGO pack valued of AUD $6,000 AUD. The prize includes $500 LEGO gift cards, distributed monthly, for a period of 12 months.
14. The prizes for 4 Runner ups prizes are one four $250 LEGO Gift Cards, with a total value of $1,000 AUD.
15. The total prize pool is valued at $7,000AUD.
16. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoters. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
17. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
Entry Details and Privacy